Is JoJo the most popular anime in the west atm?

Is JoJo the most popular anime in the west atm?

No I think DBZ, Naruto, Attack on Titan is.

these are these anime normies usually knows about

Ratings were terribad on Toonami
I liked it

Well I meant series still airing or being run. DBZ is obviously king and yeah Naruto is more popular. I thought this surpassed Attack on Titan though?

Nah I live in Denmark and lots of people who don't even watch anime knows about attack on titan. although I think the popularity has fallen since its 4 years anime pause. Must be the same in America, Canada, rest of Europe. Not many people know about jojo compared to attack on titan tho I love me some jojo

Nah, it's still a pretty niche thing even among the normie fans.

If you go on a music video that is referenced by JJBA over a certain viewcount on youtube, you're probably not going to ssee any references in the first ten times you click "read more".

It's the most cancerous, that's for sure.

you also dont see comments about kanye west that much on itcock, and its not like kanye isnt popular.

no, DBZ still has it

DBZ > Attack on Titan > Naruto > Bleach > My Hero Academia in terms of what's most popular at this moment in US

Naruto would have been #1 still if it was still ongoing and Dragon Ball Super hadn't begun.

Bleach is dead as hell here user. Honestly even series like FMA, Death note, Bebop are more popular probably. One Punch Man is more popular too.

among animu nerds I still see far more people with bleach shirts and still talking about it.

Forgot OPM though you're right.

It's sitting at #14 on Crunchyroll's "Popular" list. That puts it above Fairy Tail, but just below Bleach. Hunter x Hunter is more popular in the west.

That being said, it's gradually getting up there. There's probably going to be news at Anime Expo this weekend on whether or not Stardust Crusaders will be airing on Toonami.

Really didn't expect HxH to be more popular.

The comments on Roundabout, Killer Queen, and Shine on You Crazy Diamond are basically nothing but JJBA fans.

Tokyo Ghoul is probably the most popular series that's currently running.

>JoJo
lol

Not by a longshot, literally too fucking gay for Americans, too violent for Euros and ANZ.

The annoying vocal normalfag memespouters make it seem more popular that it actually is. It is still pretty popular though.

In my country it's probably AoT>Naruto>Bleach>Death Note
JOJO is popular among people with some animu experience, while the listed above seem to be more normie things.

After Japan, what country likes CGDCT the most?