Are people like this completely beyond saving?

Are people like this completely beyond saving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18MnOvhl15k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a nigger you're talking about here. There will never be anything worth saving you disgusting r/thedonald faggot

There may be no turning back. We should comply

I miss when people had to work and put in a modicum of effort to have their opinions heard. It filtered out most of the retards from being heard.

kek he actually used the claps

>Black on Black crime isn't a thing
What did he mean by this?

>nigger logic

>Black on black crime isn't a thing
All the niggers shot dead by other niggers along with the moms of said niggers would prolly beg to differ with him.

Don't validate them by giving them attention. Just like a Trump ignore Eminem and it makes him crazy

Yes. Which is fine, because they don't matter. A standard person sees them doing that crazy obnoxious shit and thinks "yikes! What a wierdo!"

>Black on black crime isn't a thing

Wypipo aren't a thing either,

youtube.com/watch?v=18MnOvhl15k

they aren't things, but concepts. santa, elves, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny, and cupid are things though

>Santa isn't a thing
Oh my god, I've been living a lie.

How the fuck does this person explain the black on black crime stats? I would love to see some cognitive dissonance in action.

>Make black on black crime legal
>Watch the ghetto burn

In days gone by, malfunctioning farm equipment like this would be trotted out in front of the others and executed as an example. I miss those days, This isn't even cognitive dissonance or mental gymnastics, as this subject lacks the mental capability for either.

fpbp

He’s not wrong, animals hurting animals is not a crime, it’s just natural.

mental retardation. Probably has never lived in or near a black saturated area.

my rebuttal: can we end affirmative action then?
kek.

Racism isn't a thing.
No one uses the term reverse racism. We use the term anti-white hatred which cannot be debunked. Subhumans like the Twitter faggot in OP's image cannot dismiss or debunk the fact that they hate white people and whiteness.

>black on black crime isn't a thing

of course not OP.
The fire cleanses all heresy

yes, those are the ones that Yuri described as unsave-able. They will be bound by the paradigms for their delusion forever, regardless of reality.

we all know it exists, we see it daily

Ding. Niggers should be exterminated.