Why do conservatives glorify the 1950s so much?

Why do conservatives glorify the 1950s so much?

because there weren't so many niggers and other miscellaneous brown/yellow people about

Because mental illness was not praised back then. Also no niggers.

Desegregation was a huge mistake.

shit skins ruin everything baka

because back then white cucks accounted le 90%

why do lefties constantly repeat themselves. I remember seeing that shit meme back in 2012

Because we had all those things, but better.

That's a stolen fucking joke. Lmao i thought blacks were funny.

the % of private sector business profits that went to labor was fair and because of that a man could work 40 hours a week, support a stay at home wire with 4 kids, buy a house, and a car.

niggers and women were kept in their place =]

1950s was peak America

he's one of those tweet deck nigs. They constantly spam the same bullshit and get thousands of retweets and likes. Liberal bullshit

also a single income could buy a house and support a family, work 30 years an retire on a decent pension.

We live in the worst time period right now. Forced diversity is being tried out for the first time. In 100 years it'll either be worked out or people will realize it doesn't work. We also see at the start of the technology boom. Smart enough to know crazy tech is coming but we won't be around long enough to see it.

because tax rates on the rich were 90% and corporations 50%

this

Simply put, imagine if all of Trumps policies were enacted without being watered down. Protectionism, no DACA, foreign policy, economics, military prowess, nationalism, all of it. Imagine if his presidency passed everything. Combine that with the euphoria of a post war America that won the war and received far, far less damage then the rest of the world, and not only that but experienced an economic boom. Add to that the demographics of the time, which was mostly white, and women being more femenine/submissive in nature, and the lack of strange and surreal art styles we see today including excessive piercings and colored hair and what have you that typically identifies a far left liberal, and finally a culture that is more masculine and "politically incorrect" i.e openly promotes gay bashing, commie bashing, and racism, and you get a better picture of the times.

Americans have never had tradition to speak of, so they just larp as the 50s were traditional

You got to be alive when a madman was president. It's pretty shit rn but the memes might be worth it

I know that was probably mean to be an insult but it's genuinely pretty true. We're a pretty young country and we're full of people from hundreds of different cultures and traditions and styles and looks and accents. The 1950's for whatever reason was a time when we sort of hit a pace or a stride and everything seemed like it fell into place, I can't really describe it. Everyone sort of adapted to the American way and everyone seemed pretty pleased with their country and culture, instead of feeling/looking alien and subversive like they do now days.

If these people would just admit that niggers and spics are the problem we would be far better off than we are now.

i think a big thing that nobody is talking about is how you guys wish how all the women were pure like they were in the 50s. wives still fucked the milkman where they could, degeneracy is just more out in the open now. listen to old blues and country songs

Gee, I wonder....

Because they worked.

why are fags so bitter?

Why are communist larpers scared of the 50’s ?

>having sex for pleasure
Degenerate

we'd have probably conquered the world economically by now and traveled to the ends of the galaxy

Even secret fornication and adultery is better than openly praised culture of sex, where the left is against "slut shaming"

yeah. the point that i'm trying to make here is that this is an unprecedented time in history for degeneracy. in most other western time periods 'alphas' and sluts would have been bashed over the head with a rock

Because the 50s were the most American decade and commies hate that communism will never have communist values
They accuse the right of everything they're guilty of, which is why they call us unamerican

The peak of civilization.
Then the jews used the niggers to tear it down.

>that guy
>black

Are you blind?

>fucking your wife is considered degenerate now

>hur dur how come nobody takes us nahtzees seriously

It was before the Jews and other subversives took full control over the country.

Fucking your wife is okay, whites should fuck their spouses on the regular
But they should do it for procreation, make mick families look like a fucking joke

Everyone had a community and they were good

yeah but we need more of all those things

America was still a white country. Feminism had not turned women into entitled dumb bitches. My grandfather was married and had 4 kids. He OWNED a house on the lake in a nice neighborhood with two newly bought cars. He was a manager at a false tooth factory. Try doing that now. Soyboys werent running rampant in the streets. Fags werent running amok and trying to pervert little kids. I could go on but this is bait anyway.

Desegregation was a mistake. Why did we let (((them))) change the laws to allow subhumans in our neighborhoods?

Because back then people were ashamed to be shit like single mothers and there were social consequences for being a degenerate. People actually honored the social contract instead of paying lip service to it. You shamed parasites, low lives, and other undesirables and no one gave a fuck about how they felt, because everyone knew they were right

The 50s were glorified because of shared values and culture. Most were on the same page and believed in personal responsibility and shit worked because of it. Now everything is up for argument and third is no shared culture. Just lose collections of ever changing factions that want to blame you for their problems.

Fun fact: the stress level of a person who was committed for stress in the 50s is noe the stress level of the average highschool student. We were like those niggers in empire of dust. We failed to take care of the cultural tools left for us. So now you get to enjoy niggerdom and diversity sponsored by Disney and the law firm of shekelstien, pedoberg, and goldman.

Enjoy the decline. You earned it with your apathy and sloth.

Because if they bring up the 40's, you'll see where it all went wrong and how

Those times were simple and slow. Much easier. Phone numbers were short and easier to remember. People had their families around them. People lived closer and took care of each other. TV was just coming out. Now everyone just bonds with their smartphones. A slave to the digital (((MASTERS))). Waiting to die. As slaves.

So does that make it clear?

who do these retards think fucked it up

all they had to do was teach kids not to judge people by the race, but instead they taught white guilt and obviously when you demonize someone for their race they will become racist

Americans cut immigration down, forced English and the country became one culture post-war, Fighting a war together brings people together for a bit as does economic prosperity and low income inequality. Everything was going bretty good until JFK got shot. And then Mass Chimpouts, Drug/hippy bullshit, 1965 immigration act and giving chimps equal status.
I wish I could have seen northern inner cities before the great chimp migration.

but judging people by their race is healthy and natural, it's information that you're blatantly ignoring because institutions tell you to

We did that cause we were honestly pissed at their bullshit.