EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

Does this man have a soul?
Do any of (((them)))
I mean generations of satanic rituals and child sacrifice literally breed for and select those who were least ethically and morally bound and those who won't convert. Could it have breed out their soul as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyhyDwafeiE
youtube.com/watch?v=mbXfk5lpLew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exactly yes

Sessions can still fix this: he must fire Rosenstein and state in the letter that it was by his sole authority and without consultation with anyone else. He must then immediately resign. This cleans up everything for Trump and does not require a recess appointment.

Spread this option. If Sessions is legitimate and not deep state (verdict still out) then it is his chance at redemption.

He wouldn't ever do that though. His only purpose is to be the biggest obstacle possible against any trump investigation

He could though. It's not clear that Sessions is true deep state. More than likely he is somewhat incompetent and a week leader. He's not a war time consiglieri if you catch my drift.

Nothing in the memo was even damning for Rosenstein, if Trump thought this memo would be the pretense for getting rid of him he was mistaken

Not yet, but soon

always, perpetually, "soon"

just you guys wait... till next time!

Yeah I see what you mean, but I never really was sure what to think about sessions

>Nothing in the memo was even damning for Rosenstein

Depending on the background facts, R's signing off on third extension of FISA surveillance application could be damning.

When he signed, he knew the Steele dossier was a political document. He had a duty to advise the judge of this - did he?

Trump's lawyer seems to think the memo is pretty damning for Rosenstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=IyhyDwafeiE

It's been reported that the political bent of the dossier was made known to the judge.

As for Rosenstein, he wasn't part of the original decision to spy on Carter Page, he didn't approve the subsequent spying (judges did). He was one of many who signed off, one of which was just promoted within Trump's FBI. And that surveillance can only be reapproved if its fruitful.

It's a weak pretense, won't go over well and is a clear attempt to claw his way closer to Mueller.

Somehow that memo was as earth shattering as the fake news awards.

If you don't understand the significance of the memo, and how this will require more digging, no one can help you champ.

>Trump's lawyer seems to think the memo is pretty damning for Rosenstein.

The "soul" is not real, and they are direct manifestations of their LORD God YHWH on the physical plane. 6.000.000 parts of one whole that was Yaakov (god-father).

>And that surveillance can only be reapproved if its fruitful.

The memo addresses this directly. No one would be surprised if the Judges are in on it too. 98% of FISA warrants get approval anyway. This isn't just a reason to clean house, it's definitely a reason to scrap FISA.

the conspiracy gets wider and deeper every time you need it to

ROD ROSENSTEIN IS SCUM

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/159098521

HE IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT TRAITOR A SINGLE GOVERNMENT COULD RECOGNIZE BUT NEVER WILL.

That's literally one of the questions the HIC wants answered. Why did this get approved 4 times, on shitty intel? Do you have a problem with them asking questions about the organization they are tasked to oversight? If so why?

intel wasn't shitty, there's you explanation. that argument rests on some sort of supposition that the dossier was the only evidence the judge used to grant the warrant, which just isn't true. and that intel is just for the initial authorization, after that you have to show the wiretap is turning up actual evidence. turns out it was.

Corey literally refers to the Steele dossier as "Salacious and unverified". And at the time they were using this Dossier, one agent in the FBI refereed to it's corroboration as "in it's infancy". So they used this document that at the time wasn't fully corroborated, and then later reffered to as "salacious and unvarified", to get a warrant to spy on an American. Does that sit well with you?

it is salacious and unverified, doesn't necessarily mean it's false, much less entirely bullshit. But no one is really defending the dossier, because other evidence was used to obtain the warrant, which TURNED UP EVIDENCE so they it was continually reauthorized.

>which TURNED UP EVIDENCE

Source?

the fact that it was continually reauthorized. that's how this works.

So why hasn't Carter Page been indited? They had enough evidence to spy on him 4 times(each time, omitting relevant facts). So they had enough evidence to do that, but not enough to prosecute?

If he was still in contact with certain Russians, yeah, they'd keep listening and hoping for something to make a case with/determine with certainty whether he's actually a Russian informant. If he didn't want to be surveilled he should have hung out with fewer Russian spies.

>salacious and unverified
>doesn't mean false

No it just mean it has no basis in reality and is meant as an attack rather than pusuit of the truth.

Sure there is some miniscule 1/10,000,000 chance that this shot in the dark could be true, but there literally isn't a single reason to think so

>No it just mean it has no basis in reality
also wrong, salacious just means the tone/content was indecent. unverified just means it hasn't been verified.

too bad nunes didn't get into the other evidence they submitted to the judge. I get that it's to drive home the "dossier is key to all of this" argument, but he undermined that in the last paragraph by admitting the investigation was triggered by Papadopoulos running his mouth off, not the Steele dossier. The memo is a fucking mess.

>> boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/159098521
> Being this much of a newfag

Basically the government can lie to get a warrant to access all of your communications going back decades, and if theres any inconsistencies youre fucked. If you tell the FBI you went to the meeting in a blue tie and they have video of you walking in the building with a green tie, boom, you just lied to the FBI, you can go to jail and never see your children again, or you can lie to finger someone, which they will make you do to fuck who they really want.

they don't have to prove that he's an agent of a foreign power, just that he PROBABLY is. The standard for probability is weaker than a preponderance of evidence. This guy is acting like it's nearly impossible to get a FISA warrant, it isn't.

It should be impossible to get FISA warrant on a Republican candidate, or any other law abiding American.
What does the F stand for

Carter Page wasn't a Republican candidate, unless he was running for some office I'm not aware of. As I said before, if he didn't want to be wiretapped he should have hung out with fewer Russian agents.

Synagogue of Satan
It doesn't get any clearer than that.

All the squawking about Trump to get rid of the bad actors is wasted energy. The corrupt members of the FBI and DOJ shouldn't worry about Trump, they should worry about Congress insisting Trump fire them.

Souless

Dead eyes

I don't know. In combination with the contents of the 99 page memo, which detailed the FISA court telling the FBI and DOJ that what they were doing is illegal, I would say it is very damming for all involved. To be honest I think the 99 page memo is more important. This 3 page memo fills in the names of those involved, apply it to the 99 page memo and I think it will paint a different picture. Autists activate. i am busy doing actual work.

I don't even care anymore
the right isnt going to do anything about it.

It was authorized originally because they used a Yahoo News article to give credibility to the dossier. They likely used more news articles to do the same with all the reauthorizations.

Who das?

Quick rundown please

Literally looks like a rat. What was Trump thinking hiring this guy along with Sessions. An ides of march is coming.

There's thousands of sealed indictments. If their not Mueller's they are Sessions'.

That is not weak. That's sneaky.

Sup Forums seriously needs to declare a meme war on mainstream media. The are nothing but liberal propaganda. Pelosi And Schumer feed all of them what they can and cannot day. Lads, if we want to win ever again, we must declare war on the media.

dossier wasn't even the only evidence they submitted. Page was on FBI's radar long before dossier.

also the yahoo article used multiple sources including, which are not a match for Steele. Also the article didn't really contain any info the FBI didn't already have so I doubt it was a big factor in granting a warrant. I have no reason to think the article was used as extensively as Nunes makes it out.

and again, it was reauthorized again and again because it was actually fruitful.

I am still not convinced these are not normal sealed indictments. Has anyone ever shown an increase post Trump?

Ever notice how there are zero kike singers unless they are heavily miscegenated cryptos? Anyone who can't sing is someone probably lacking the inner beauty and spark of a soul within. But those who have ugly personalities but have a beautiful voice should be watched carefully too. They are likely influenced by demons.

>dossier wasn't even the only evidence they submitted. Page was on FBI's radar long before dossier.
Irrelevant. McCabe himself testified under oath that no surveillance would've been sought without the dossier.
>Also the article didn't really contain any info the FBI didn't already have so I doubt it was a big factor in granting a warrant.
You obviously did not read the memo if you think this. It literally says that the FBI and DOJ read the dossier and knew who funded it before Steele personally leaked the information to Yahoo News.
>I have no reason to think the article was used as extensively as Nunes makes it out.
Then I guess we just have to have the FIS applications released to the public like Congressmen are demanding.
>and again, it was reauthorized again and again because it was actually fruitful.
Name something in the dossier that was not only proven to be true, but would suggest that more information could be received by spying on Trump's campaign.

There need to be consequences from this memo because as we all know thd MSM is creating a false narrative around it.

THIS

>McCabe himself testified under oath that no surveillance would've been sought without the dossier.
Supposedly, in a private discussion with no public record. You're using Nune's PARAPHRASING of McCabe in his own partisan memo as evidence, that's sad.

hanging out with Russian agents

>Supposedly, in a private discussion

This wasn't some meeting at restaurant. It wasn't a "discussion". It was a closed door meeting with the Deputy Director of The FBI, and the HIC. There are records. Do you think Nunes would lie in this situation? That is a hefty charge.

I think you are confused. The dossier was partisan bullshit, not the memo. It was funded by the DNC and Hillary's campaign.

It was recorded during his sworn testimony
nice try, though. but no points

This whole thing is frustratingly good as a misdirect because people are arguing about what-ifs around FISC. These are important but everyone keeps ignoring that there was NO investigation. They had to make their own evidence. So why spy? They were giving raw Intel to someone, obviously the Clinton Campaign but this needs to be made the major scandal. Nellie Ohr is the one who applied for a ham radio license at this time.

Igor Sechin, Viktor Podobnyy...

The dossier is fake evidence. They bootstrapped it's credibility by creating circular references.

>do you think Nunes would lie
yes, next question

and yet there is no public transcritp, just Nunes paraphrasing what he thinks he meant.

This is true but the FISC approves almost everything, it's hard to know if they have been following standards

>let his blood be upon us and on our children
They're the Synagogue of Satan bro

Does this mean that the FISA Court is also corrupt?
Who is on the FISA Court?

>that non emotional eyes

>yes, next question

Again, that is a very hefty charge. In fact all of this is. The Republicans on the HIC and literally charging their counterparts with they most corrupt abuse of power in United States history. And you think they are basing it off lies. They are basing their entire careers and possibly their freedom on being right. This isn't just some political stunt as the MSM would have you believe. This is very serious, and I highly doubt this will go no where. Maybe the people we want will never be in jail. But these two sides fighting for ideological power, will act very different when all this is done. Just look at the state of the Democrats for an example.

do people unironically believe Jews chanted this curse upon themselves while Pilate release an enemy of the state in celebration of a Jewish holiday?

It's not corrupt it's just reckless. It's not the issue though. The issue is the surveillance data was shared directly most likely with the Clinton Campaign and Fusion GPS

oh ok

Bitch, the declaration was signed when CNN said that we trump supporters are useless priicks who are too busy masturbating to anime than to contribute to society.
>youtube.com/watch?v=mbXfk5lpLew

>Adding
This is why it is important to understand who Fusion GPS deals with in the media. Of Bruce and Nellie were sharing information with Fusion GPS, basically raw sigint and then fuelling that to journalists for news stories there is a much more horrific scandal brewing here.

No one, not even the accused, are suggesting that even a single aspect of the nunes memo is factually incorrect. They simply say that it's "misrepresentative", because its a hollow buzzword meaning nothing.

>The court's judges are appointed solely by the Chief Justice of the United States without confirmation or oversight by the U.S. Congress.
>When the court was founded, it was composed of seven federal district judges appointed by the Chief Justice of the United States, each serving a seven-year term, with one judge being appointed each year. In 2001, the USA PATRIOT Act expanded the court from seven to eleven judges, and required that at least three of the Court's judges live within twenty miles (32 km) of the District of Columbia. No judge may be appointed to this court more than once, and no judge may be appointed to both the Court of Review and the FISA court.

many outlets are shedding doubt on the McCabe claim, pay more attention. the general consensus is that it's impossible to verify because there is no public transcript. A democrat on the committee says The majority purposefully mischaracterizes both what is actually contained in the FISA applications and the testimony of former FBI Deputy McCabe before our committee in December 201"

I think journalists who have a backbone need to personally come forward if they have been approached or have sourced Fusion GPS information. If there is a possibility that came from spy powers in the US that is beyond frightening.

And yet no one is disputing that the Hilary Clinton and the DNC paid for a document, that was dubbed "salacious and unverfied" by the head of the FBI, and that was in turn used to obtain a warrant to spy on an American, at a time when the information was unsubstantiated. Those things by themselves are worth looking into, no matter how much the media and Dems, scream, "STOP IT STOP IT, IT'S A NOTHING BURGER"

Of course the MSM "sheds doubt" , they're professional liars and spin doctors. Nobody with an actual stake denies it because it actually matters if they lie. The media, on the other hand, are the same people saying the memo shouldn't be released because it's classified turn around and say it doesn't count unless more classified documents are released, less than a day later. Hypocritical pawns of tyrants. Well hold your horses, bitch, we're just getting started.

lol, I'll hold these horses with the one hand, the other hand is still holding a horse waiting on the lid to blow on "dems stole muh roy moore election with army of ghost buses"

I'll need to build a stable soon.

Bingo, yet that doesn't stop the hyperventilation by CNN and leftists like that guy trying to pretend otherwise. These people are insane.

The dems stole the moore election fake rapes claims substantiated only by evidence they admitted to forging. They are the lowest scum, beholden to no one, and the era of their relevance ends now.

I remember some infograph.
One judge ended his career after declining one FISA, the next judge approved it. And the same judge somehow ended up with the whole Flynn shit.

Sounds like they will run out of possible judges eventually with that geography and no rehire rule.

Peolle can move there. Or better yet, we scrap the program

Perhaps, I do it ironically

Every. Fucking. Time
(except for the every time when its not, e.g. Comey, McCabe, Lynch, Yates)

No, the Jew doesn't have a soul because he's not human and doesn't deserve human rights.