Raildex

So this is what ojou-samas do in their free time.

Older Birdway.

Not if they can't target her. And Misaka can deflect metal shells easily.
In a battle against modern armies, Kakine, Misaka, and Gunha would be nigh invincible. Accel too until his power runs out or they somehow jam his choker.

Ability power is measured on an exponential scale, with a typical lv 5 is 10-100 times stronger than a lv 4, which is 10-100 times stronger than lv 3, etc.

For you.

Modern artillery doesn't really need to target anyone if their objective is to just blow everything the fuck up, if a army really wanted to kill her they'd just toss and lob everything they got especially if they know she can "hack" their equipment, even she has limits

Birdway wishes she could be anywhere near as good as Jeanne Alter.

That's generic Saberface #10032

Purple

An army just needs to use biological weapons to get rid of a level 5 esper

They still need to determine her general location, unless they are bombarding entire countries or something. And she can shoot back with iron sand railgun and one-shot their cannons.

I wanna headpad Junko

user you're really overestimating Mikoto here, she can beat armies within certain situations yes, but she literally cannot handle a constant barrage of artillery, that's just out of the question

fuck off

What if best girl Kuroko helps her?

depends on if Kuroko knows where their opponents are and depending on what she's up against yeah it can certainly even the odds, though she herself can be handled with simple assassination

The Sister army is the silliest thing.

50% Othinus is best girl, fool.

Othinus was at 50% when she was a magic god.

Why does she wears the mask?

I don't even know her name much less about the mask but you've got to admit it looks cool.

That wont work on Kakine

He's probably the most versatile of all the level fives and will most likely end up being stronger than Accel.

Well probably not stronger than Accel but Accel is probably going to die by the end of the series anyways.

Reminder that Mikoto is dead

Reminder Touma got shot.

Reminder that Kuroko is "secretly" your favorite girl.

Reminder that Touma killed Frenda

You are considering the situation here the artillery is already lined up in position, pointed at Misaka, and ready to fire? If so, then it may be a bit difficult. Anything else shouldn't be much trouble.

Reminder that Kamijou wouldn't have the balls to kill Frenda

Well considering it's Mikoto he needs to make it unbalanced or else she'd easily come out on top. Nobody here actually believes Mikoto would put herself in a situation where a ton of big guns are pointed at her without a plan.

But he did. Didn't you get the memo? It's Touma's fault that Frenda is dead.

How would Mikoto react if she discovered that Hamazura tried to kill her mom?

But he didn't kill her now did he? I'm sure you'd like to give your man credit for doing something important but the honor here goes to Mugino.

I'm considering the situation where a army plans on killing someone who's being treated as a "super weapon", after-all one group of guys isn't a entire army you know? Nobody said she couldn't beat a sizable section if she got the drop on them but in the scenario that they're literally, LITERALLY wanting her dead it is well within their power to accomplish this and this isn't even without using gasses

She's drinking with the gods in Valhalla as we speak.

>You will never make her into an unrecognizable lump of flesh plastered all over the concrete

No, it's Hamazura's fault
>detected possible malicious code in image file
Well I guess that's getting turned into a jpeg.

The problem with that logic is usually a "super weapon" like Mikoto isn't working alone. The entire argument that it would by just her against an army is unreasonable.

Mikoto is such a silly goose.

see
>In a battle against modern armies, Kakine, Misaka, and Gunha would be nigh invincible.
All I'm doing is working with the situation presented

Well considering how effective gorilla warfair is I don't think it would be that easy especially if they were in a populated area user and she was disgusted. I highly doubt Mikoto would be just attacking random people so her life wouldn't be worth the cost of killing a ton of innocent people by dropping a nuke or gassing a city.

Good.

That is unless you think Mikoto would just go full rage and try and attack everybody in eyesight like a crazy baboon but that doesn't seem like Mikoto to me. I think she has a little more class.

For a reference you nerds might understand I feel like Mikoto would go about attacking a major base like a Jedi from Star Wars would if you kinda get that style of attack. She'd get in and do her damage and escape and go into hiding before any big weapons got pointed her way. There's almost no reason why she'd present herself like a Disney villain and make a grand speach before her attack. If anything she'd probably need to worry about gunfire a ton more than anything else.

I found a new Kuroko image online today. I don't remember this scene that much but I think this was suggested to be alcohol.

how soft are her thighs

I don't like how Misaki treats Junko.

Too fat.

After this (rape scene) the friendship should have been over to begin with.

Unforgivable

Very, her whole body is made for sex, its sole purpouse is to be a breeding sow

You must feel like such a man user.

I want to beat Junko up.

I don't think you'd make it very far to be honest. How much money would you put down on yourself?

i want to beat up her pussy with my dick

Isn't her power where she just basically goes turbo mode with any one of her senses?

$0.00

That's considered a safe bet.

Doesn't that mean that she can become a turbo slut at will?

Oi, Mobilehipster!
Update your phone's IMG library at least.
People are accusing you of avatarfagging.
Although, that has nothing to do with it.

I want Oriana to influence Junko.

I've already upgraded her to be my Imouto

that's not a special ability, any girl can do that

>she can become a turbo slut at will

Of course she can. She goes to Tokiwadai. That's one of the requirements next to being at least a level 3 and female.

This pose is not possible.

My life was a lie all along.

>try it yourself
>see if it works
I hate you

I think it was turtle blood or something

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MISAKA-SAN, HELP ME!!
THE STUPID MONKEY STOLE MY BAG AGAIN!!

>touma has to fish out stuff out of fucking dumpsters
>meanwhile middle school girls just buy companies

That's why he should vent out his frustrations and punch girls more

He only did that like twice.

We know that Level 0s don't get much money from AC, and he was barely making it when he was alone.
Now with the black hole-shaped nun he is done for.

>implying Kanzaki and Stiyl don't send him money for Index's food budget

God, I want to have sex with these two.

Once is already too much, twice is way out.

I thought I could think of two times but the only time I can think of was when he got clothes from the dumpster to switch out of his medical gown before fighting during Ichihanaransai

Well, if I were an ojou-sama, other ojou-samas would be on the very top of my "to do" list, so I see nothing particularly wrong or surprising here.

Prisma Illya of Raildex franchise.

>Prisma Illya of Raildex
That's gonna be the Toaru Majutsu no Powered Kanamin spin-off starring Index as the hapless magical loli that I'm convinced is happening in the near future. ;_;

Damn you two, now I need a pencil, paper, and a ruler so I can work out the geometry of that pose.

What did she mean?

Ok, consider the following:
>Junko is the #6 level 5
>her power is more than what we've been introduced
>Misaki changed her personality, so she thinks she's a level 4
>Junko might not be the kind and pure Drills-chan we know and love
>Queen protects her and the people around, by "sealing" her

First I thought that Misaki is just jealous or something, making her eat cakes non-stop, but there is more to it.

Also, is it me or does Junko possess the same idiotic luck as Touma, being involved in LEWD situations?

If it's impossible then just remake the world to make it possible.

Don't make me post the pic.

do it

>not Toaru Majutsu no Powered Kanamin Birdway

You didn't even care who she was until she put on the mask, huh?

I'm sorry, but Index is the main loli, Birdway can be the Kuro/Chloe.

>prisma illya of raildex

But they're not loli

How about Fremea/Loli Fraulein/Lolister/Last Order

So Misaki took the memory of ghost-chan's appearance from Junko and then possessed someone who can draw well to draw it from that memory and gave the picture to Junko?
Also, fuck this teasing, just make them fuck properly next time.
And the thief was just the jealousgirl from first chapter?
>Judgement joins the search
Fuck yes, more Kuroko!

Punished Touma when?

>So Misaki took the memory of ghost-chan's appearance from Junko and then possessed someone who can draw well to draw it from that memory and gave the picture to Junko?
Here I thought Misaki might have known Ghost-chan, but that sounds reasonable.

>And the thief was just the jealousgirl from first chapter?
It may seem like it, but the jealous girl had a stupid hair cut where she wore a sidetail, but at the back had her hair cut straight in the left side while letting her hair grow long in the right side.

The girl in the window I think is a straight up ponytail.

Right before Demon Lord Touma comes.

>what if we took a serious LN
>then what if we take an unimportant side character
>and then what if we made her and all her clique lesbians
Astral Buddy. A complete insult to the Toaru Franchise

Stop that. Anyway, Astral Buddy doesn't need an AU to operate and pretty much complements the Raildex world, as in you can definitely see this happening.

But damn, this manga is pretty isolated from everything that's going on outside.

>Here I thought Misaki might have known Ghost-chan, but that sounds reasonable.
I thought she doesn't know her, because then she would have said something, or would be able to help with more, like with a complete datasheet.

Do we know how long Astral Buddy will last? If it's fairly short, I wouldn't think they would build up a bigger villain, but if it's at least 25-30 chapters I can see it.