Investment Banker user + AMA

I started working as an investment banker two years ago and it has drained the life out of me.

I came in thinking I would change the world but realized that is complete bullshit. I only serve the interests of the globalists and am like a foot soldier in their army, carrying out their orders for evil.

What the fuck should I do? Also, willing to answer questions relating to the field.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get rich, retire, go do some nonprofit work or angel investing for shit you care about.

You did nothing wrong. If not you, who?

I try to justify it like this, but it doesn't last too long.

Picrelated (Dehomag) evolved into Decision Science. Are you aware of it and who were your targets?

Give me your job.
>t. Finance student

You will live a more fulfilling career working in Business Development for a big company that actually produces things.

Well, how's the daily routine, I mean, what do you actually do in your job. Is it a major bank's branch?

Is silver and gold coins a sound investment?

What do you actually do all day? Requesting a detailed list of job related activites.

Earn your fortune and fund the far-right. Out Jew the Jews

^

>I came in thinking I would change the world
What the fuck how delusional are you to think you're gonna change the world doing excel memes all day. Also this user has a good point.

I work for a top bulge bracket.

Daily routine varies. Sometimes you spend 6 hours editing fonts on a presentation and then send it to the MD, just to have him send it back to you and ask to change the fonts again.

Other times your in a race to finish models on three different companies given an unreasonable deadline.

Hours are very big but also vary. I worked 82 hours last week but once I pulled about 102 hours during an important deal.

Just go work for Vanguard— they don’t jew anyone and have 37.5 hour work week and no forced overtime and you’ll actually make a difference in your clients life.

Precious metals are better if you plan to store value for the future.
They're not good investments if you want to get a profit but they're definitely better if you're experiencing high inflation.
They're generally better than real estate too, if you don't know how the RE maket works.

hmmm based on some words you used I'm guessing you work for JP Morgan Chase & Co

How much money do you make?

This just sounds like a regular job.

I'm not interested in asset management.

I'm currently deciding if I should get an MBA, work in PE, or join a meme venture firm

At what income bracket and job title did they make you join the Freemasons?

What's angel investing ?

Hello (((wallstreetoasis)))

Well, those people exploit every bit of stamina you have until you're in your prime.
Godspeed user.

$85k base salary, sign-on bonus $10k

Additional money comes from bonuses.

Either go Full Bore and embrace the EVIL full on, or GTFO B$ U die inside.

How does it feel to be a slave for your Jewish overlords?

85k with 10k bonus, you definitely work for JPMorgan.

Also, you cuck, I have no degree and make twice as much as you probably at the same firm as a programmer. you should kys desu you leech

how much did you get in bonuses last year?

Every single company in the world is compromised OP. Not much you can do other than starting your own small biz or going off the grid or going neet.

This kind of scrap change is not worth selling your body and soul for, matey.

I know people who work in banks and they get gray hairs in 2 years.

>investment banker
You should become this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Gsi_ivqU

I'd rather not go into my bonus because I'm paranoid. But for first year you can expect $30-50k depending on how well you and your bank does.

how fucked are we user? is the market ready for one last pump before the end?

>groundhog day
>memo released evidencing america is a bannana republic
>dow down 666 on the day
>yellens last day
>she tells investor to be cautious and diversified in her exit interview

When the next huge crisis like in 2008 happens?

Your loss. I sleep incredibly well knowing that I’m making a difference in people’s lives now and this is the best work/life balance that I’ve ever had.

If we knew, then it wouldn’t be a crisis.

Are you a jew?

JP Morgan and my company are Protestant firms.

Move into private equity.

is 85k really worth an 80-100 hour work week?

>I worked 82 hours last week but once I pulled about 102 hours during an important deal.

You make around 85K a year?
You are being seriously ripped off for those hours.

It depends on how you look at it and what you're going for.

Exit opportunities for investment banking are unparalleled, especially if you have a big name on your resume.

I do a non stem degree and will be graduating this year. How do I get a job in investment banking?

Assuming your from a non-target school, you will have to network your ass off and have someone push you resume.

Graduate from an Ivy

you're*

that makes sense. it's just that if you want to make money and don't mind working really hard there seem to be better opportunities. i'm working on a PhD and plan on going into AI development - a guy who used to work for the lab i work in is making 350K a year doing that and only works about 60 hours a week. he's also like 30.

investment banking always seemed to me like professional sports - you get a bunch of people to basically throw their lives away in the hopes of becoming one of the very, very few people who are truly successful at it and reap all of the rewards. and people get rich off of this

you produce nothing you only take you are a bloodsucking leech on society and shouldn't exist. fuck you

Do you have a girlfried/fiancé/wife?
How long are you commuting? And how?

Profit and scam the markets like a jew and then donate to pro-white organisation in the US and Europe.

Why do so many investment bankers kill themselves? Ever come across sensitive info?

How much do you make ?

What kind of idiot thinks they can change the world with investment banking

because they waste their whole lives in the pursuit of money
they never produce anything themselves
they don't create anything
they build nothing
they do nothing but worship money
eventually when you realize your whole life is completely pointless and you have nothing to show for your entire lifes work, you kill yourself, and rightly so.

If you have a fuckload of money you should buy a huge property and quietly found a private white town

lol, should've become a doctor

I'm a bong at a top 10 university and live in London. Personally I have a feeling I won't make it as an investment banker, I just want a realistic insight into my chances.

I'm not sure why we aren't using the power of crypto/ethereum to do this.

I met my girlfriend in highschool (10th grade) and we have been together ever since. We like together and she works for a marketing firm and understands the hours I work. Our relationship is still stable and we usually see each other in the mornings and weekends.

>I'm not sure why we aren't using the power of crypto/ethereum to do this.
99 out of 100 people are armchair cucks

You hit the nail.

That's why most bankers quit to create their own firm or work for a private equity firm that acquires companies and has a real impact on the economy

Yes be like the average American monkey live only to serve yourself even if the world is crumbling around you and your nation history and culture are being erased. When will you all realise that this sort of sentiments about life, these American sentiments are cancerous.

If you have a family serve them, if you have a community do something for it, if you want to go into politics do not be taken in by political theatre plaguing our democracy change something for the better. Self sacrifice is the ultimate measure of a man if you have leave a life of riches and wealth you are nothing but an ant to a man who has sacrificed for his people.

Good for you. If you know your partner since HS, there's a very small chance she will cheat on you.

Lol, right?

I'd be quite interested to know how many people would want to be a part of something like that. Although I do not think (((Sup Forums))) is the best place to discuss it.

Good to hear. Then you knew her before you went "rich". Stick together, aim for exit in 2,5 years, then have a comfy life together. And hold on to your butt.

work for another 8 years, save save save.
retire before you by the time you hit 30.

Just quit and do something else. Even with all the money youve made inside you know what you have done.

tape/record all their juicy plans and secrets (manipulation, exploitation, illegal dealings, race replacement etc).

become a shabos goy and shabotage all their doings. make them go poor and snitch them out so they turn out like madoff

>goes into investment banking
>thinking he would change the world

How have (((they))) not killed you yet.

Also, what "evil" are you referring to?

[email protected]

Should have gone to dental school

Earn better money while not being a parasite

Give me some hot stocks

>Exit opportunities for investment banking are unparalleled, especially if you
're too big to fail

How do you think your lives will change when you eventually start a family?

buy some land and build a self sufficient homestead.
Or start up your own small business.
Anything but running errands for globalist jews.

What is the point of Globalism from a financial institution perspective? What is the benefit to them? Why is Wall Street a Democrat liberal stronghold now (or is it)? Why open borders?

Right now, I just feel like the USA is a giant charity soup kitchen to the entire world (who in turn hates and spits on us). We gave them our industries, our intellectual property, our jobs, free military protection, foreign aid, etc. And for what? I have a feeling this is all backed by Wall Street, but why?

Thanks for your answers, and glad you see the light. My father was a successful trader in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and he saw the light too.

I will send something over later. At work right now. Keep an eye out.

Are there any women left that are suitable?

How do I get into investment banking? I have a bachelor and currently finishing up my master's.
Going to be on the job market soon.

I couldn't imagine starting a family right now. I'd barely see the kids.

Maybe in a couple of years when I'm at a more comfy job.

Heavy networking mostly, unless you are at a school the banks like to recruit from

do you spend your days market-making like a financial cuck?

The user said do something good with the money

>I started working as an investment banker two years ago and it has drained the life out of me.

the 666 point drop in the stock market yesterday was an attack by the rothschild because of Trump's fia memo release.

What are the best tools available to go back and look through the activity to find exactly which companies started the sell off?

Hey OP, Is college even worth it in your opinion? I made your salary last year doing ecommerce, SMM, and SaaS. I'm basically the product of all the big "I can make you rich" e-courses.

I am seriously considering dropping out, renting an office downtown in the city I live in, and just working on my own business. I'm not learning anything.

Why does the Jewish /Canadian run TSX control the USA?

Which courses senpai? Can you give me a couple?

globalism has several benefits to the oligarchs:

1) other nations become vassals to the oligarchs
2) demographically replace your opponents (whites) with browns (poos, beaners, chinks...)
3) decrease the global population by spreading overpopulated locust swarms to 1st world where they bring 3rd world living conditions with them, including hyperinflation of real estate and resources, thus dramatically decreasing white reproduction
4) the world submits to the corporate drone enslavement known as the burger lifestyle

No, because they're all scams. I learned more doing than I ever did learning. All you need to get started are free youtube tutorials.

I have ZERO credentials but I do social media management for every high-end restaurant in my hometown and town where my college is. Just fake it till you make it, and be good at making wordpress websites

>leftypol larp

Oh ok. Thanks man. I'm already handy with wordpress and was meaning to go in this direction.

find clients like this:
>go on google maps
>find business
>get email
>send out mass email every monday
>buy wordpress theme for $60
>sell site for $750

if you're in tampa or tallahassee I have bad news for you though, I'm wayyy on top of those areas rn

How Jewish is investment banking on a scale of 1-6000000?

>if you're in tampa or tallahassee I have bad news for you though, I'm wayyy on top of those areas rn
Haha, no worries. I've been using bbb.org to find businesses. That might be helpful to you as well.

Who goes into investment banking to "change the world"?

It is the absolute first round of funding for a business idea.
Like "hey mate i need 10k to build a website and 10k for some inventory" sort of funding.
After angel is series a or seed and then pre ipo then ipo then placement

>I worked 82 hours last week
thanks god I'm in germany. I work my 40h/week