Is he right Sup Forums?

Is he right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kt7PChIvzac
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=j7IpMIhR6Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

going by the color of his skin, no, he is not.

Is it wrong that I kind of agree with that sandnigger?

Why are muslims so alpha?

he's spot on but that doesnt mean he's right

>suicide bombers not allowed in japan
>yeah well we don't even want to be there
why terrorists so tsundere

Lel, most muslims I know are pathetic weebs just like me

Are they complaining?

What's wrong with that? That's how I live my life and I will die young and happy.

Is this enterview real?

Yes
Sup Forums has an extensive collection of this news stations shenanigans

Marriage is for losers anyway

Inshallah!

Post animes with muslims.

>Memri TV
It is.

SOME DRAWFAG REDRAW THIS AS MANGA

This is Memri we're talking about.

Man, I'm triggered just by seeing sandniggers.

That's gotta be satire.

>Infected with homosexuality
At last I truly see. Traps really are gay.

MemriTV is comedy gold.

Japan has few children, but at least they won't become terrorists or child soldiers. They will have a childhood.

He could be talking about girl-on-girl action.
You're not wrong though.

I'm converting to Islam.

What I heard the origin story of these was that these translations were made by Israeli propaganda bureaus, but that could just be merchant lies and it's just someone fucking around

>I-it's not like I want to blow you up, b-baka!

At least I don't have the urge to fuck children nor goats.

go ask Sup Forums

Nah, they're mostly accurate. They tend to invite fringe crazies who then make themselves and their religion/movement look really stupid on TV. You can call Memri manipulative, but they're not exactly lying.

Yes, I know the Muslims are mad.
But I mean that he is really talking about the anime, or just the text is changed to what he actually says in the interview.

He's completely right

SEMITES

FEAR

THE

SAMURAI

Funny there's a thread that just popped up on Sup Forums with this exact same image.
You are not being funny op.

A lot of these are fake the joke is the fake ones are indistinguishable from the real ones.

It's fake, you cunts. For example, this picture also have a different edit about Guts who kill white people with a sword he aquired through Jihad. Sup Forums always lies using Photoshop and remerkably low IQ. Still Memri is much fun.

What is happening in the last screencap of this sequence? Is he even angrier or sad here?

>What I heard the origin story of these was that these translations were made by Israeli propaganda bureaus, but that could just be merchant lies and it's just someone fucking around
They're probably exaggerated, but mostly accurate. What is true though, that they do hired batshit muslims just cause

>suicide bombers not allowed in japan

>Sup Forums always lies
Oh my dear naive user.

>muh Sup Forums boogyman

go to bed, grandpa

>If you don't live your life the way I think you have to live your life your'e doing it wrong.
That thinking is literally why I became an atheist.

I swear it wasn't me. This is the only one I made.

It was anime related, I thought you guys would find it funny!

Eh, I stopped listening to those guys since that pokemon fatwa. They clearly have no idea what they're talking about.
Do you have his full name? I tried looking using memri and maamri in arabic but I got nothing.

They also made that poster with "Swedish couples that have more black babies".
Also
>2017
>Being a Putinboo

What?
You projecting or something?

Don't offend liberals favourite people.
They are niggers and muslims and you should be golden welcome to re...Sup Forums!

>sleeping with women
Ha, good joke, imam, your waifus are obedient conservative maids. Try living in the west where women hop from cock to cock and sport dyke haircuts with piercing. and romantic love is laughed at. You'll convert to 2D instantly.

>159097014
please allah, let this level of cancer be trolling and not a sincere indication of the sort of trash that now infests this website

Are you a bit mentally retarded desu

and of course the thread turns into this again
all I wanted was some funny images about muslims complaing about stuff.

Muslims are not really anime

Easy for Achmed in Goatfuckistan to say, he beats his women to submission, rapes children and throws acid on girls faces when they dare talk back. Try courting modern white/asian women and you will jack off to anime too.

He's right in a technical aspect. But he's really nothing more than a pretentious sandnigger turbo normalfag. Anybody who talks about things with the assumption that there is an inherent predetermination that the things they are talking about are BAD because everybody knows they are BAD is a normalfag of the worst kind.

Anime is way better than islamic culture, though.

>hurr durr why don't they wageslave their lives away and hand it all over to some cunt who will cheat on him while he's at work?
nah

daaaaaaaamn nigga

This is what you get for turning your back on Christianity.

I'm talking about Sup Forums. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Japan has evolved beyond such needs as 3DPD women. At least the 2D waifus are female, unlike the young boys Muslims like to fuck.

Yuri isn't homosexual.

>"it's another gateway Sup Forums thread that will end up getting 404'd if the mods aren't asleep" episode

Fuck off faggots.

>He could be talking about girl-on-girl action

I want a harem anime with Muhammad and his wives.
Imagine, it will even have loli fanservice with Aisha.
It'd be called "Koi suru Tenshi Aisha" or "Allahumonogatari" or "Isuramukyo Shojo" or something like this

That's it, I'm converting to Islam. Truer words have never been spoken.

Imagine trying to explain this series to an Imam from Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

Middle-Easterners are ugly as fuck. Why would you want them as waifus? Ugh, no thanks.

>mixing up 2D and 3D

>Incoming Idpol thread

>Japan has sunk to the lowest level of humanity
Well he's right about one thing.

Look, I can just delete it if people are going to be that upset, I just thought it was anime related and people here would get a laugh out of it.

yeah, not being blown up by sandmonkeys must really be the worst fate to suffer.

That's the natural consequence when you give your women too many rights. He's right, but it's not the fault of the men. It's (((western))) influence that has poisoned their society.

This exists
youtube.com/watch?v=kt7PChIvzac

This is not Sup Forums, where you can just slap some shitty excuse onto it and make an off topic thread, just keep that in mind.

Holy fug, their souls went to Japan.

Why do they want to spread Islam to Shizuoka though I don't get it.

Not really. On every other account (other than religion) they just tell the truth.

Islamic anime when?

You'd figure Dubai would spring up an anime studio.

Only to right wingers pretty pleeeez

i think i saw this subbed in Arabic somewhere
saudi arabia is already full of closet weeb faggots

Wait so is this real or not. These look like meme translations slapped on generic images of muslims talking.

>Implying liberals aren't as cancerous as right wingers

Yeah, but men can rape their sisters/daughters in strict Sharia society and the women can't do jack shit. So, it might go over better than you think.

MEMRI is run by Israelis. They spend their time watching Islamic stations and channels and finding anything that makes Muslims look bad or insane and translating it for westerners. So usually these are legit.

Admittedly, they don't have to look that hard on Islamic tv to find someone saying something insane. Like, they don't have a difficult job.

They live for art.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

It was basically saying "I'm sorry but in the end it's your fault for pretending to be a jew"

I thought sleeping with women is haram in Islam

No but the images talking about anime and cartoons are fake right? I think it's a safe assumption any politics related one is real.

The translations are real but it's mostly cherrypicked stuff, in the end it's pretty hilarious.

Not all of them. youtube.com/watch?v=j7IpMIhR6Yg

Well, except your wife yeah. Sleeping with anyone except your wife is adultery (even if you are both not married, they still consider it "sex outside marriage") so it's technically the death penalty under Sharia. Although in that situation men usually just get off with a whipping.

I thought you were bantering him off at first.

kek

He's actually kind of right in this case though. Mice are indeed repulsive creatures. I wouldn't want those fuckers in my house touching my food and water either.

No they take it pretty serious;