Foreign policy

which are you, my fellow Sup Forumsacks?

(sidenote: is it Sup Forumsacks or Sup Forumstards?)

Isolationist. Anyone who says otherwise is a Jew puppet.

entire board is iso

Isolationist

Iron Fist.

Africa and South America must be emptied and recolonized. Asia must be depopulated. The middle east must be glassed. The future of Humanity is either White or non-existent.

Iron Fist. We run this planet, it's time to stop half-assing things and act the part.

The "Iron Fist" im sick of these arabs and niggers

there are a few "iron fist"ers here.

I'm probably an extreme isolationist, bc the US of A is pretty self-sufficient. We could do just fine, while the rest of the world is just begging to suck our cock.

that sounds very one-world-gov't esque.

Anyway, If everyone is doing well, nobody is.

you too for

If you want to solve the nigger problem, all you have to do is stop giving them aid. If Africa didn't get any medical or food aid, it's population density would go back to what it was thousands of years ago.

>not being a warmonger
kebob removing is fun user

bumpity bump

Iron first first to remove the problems from the country, then isolationist.

Somewhere between Isolationist and Iron Fist

not globalist, i hate migration of every kind

is this you?

Isolationism ftw

"Avoid conflict. But, if it begins, destroy the enemy utterly."

2 > 4 > 3 > 1

Unironically this

nah. Ive never seen an ID like ur color btw

yeah
yep
One WoRLD goobERMEnt

this is the only logical choice

The "uranium core fist" or "tungsten-plated boot".

fpbp

You stay out of my backyard, I'll stay out of yours.

either Im the Isolationist, or Im the Iron First. There is no inbetween

sounds very libertarian, "get off muh lawn". I thought all of you migrated to /biz/.

>capitalising the "I" but not using an apostrophe
what's the point, lad

Preemptively nuke Pakistan, because they are fucking nuclear lunatics. Parallel park an MIRV between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. All-out stand-off weapon shower on Africa (civilized people have to preserve nature, don't we), nuke the Arab peninsula (just to save time). Rearm India's higher castes and make sure they have enough bullets for the lower castes. Remove Islam from Afghanistan *by force* (the Alexander way). No pestilence-based weapons, because that shit will come back to haunt you.
No uncivilized survivors.

okay then

Pacifist based on these 4 options.

Isolasionist is by far, the best choice.

Not really, lots of us just stopped trying to speak louder than the dull roar. There's still a lot of libertarians and actual ancaps (memeflags faggots aside) on Sup Forums