One Piece

It's out.

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/870/page/1

pls dont spoil, thank you

Luffyfags BTFO

pls spoil, thank you

I still think this is to buy time. However Brook is there so I will accept them taking her down if they were to 3 v 1 her.

Escape-fags btfo

ReLu hereby declared a superior ship.

>escapefags don't understand this page

fightfags don't understand that Luffy clearly understands the plan to escape and meet Zoro and co. Him jumping out was just because his mind is set on buying time and helping, not on an all in fight

I miss when One Piece had fearsome villains. Big Meme is a fucking joke

Luffy literally said he'd buy time so I don't understand what else you'd think.

I just realized that Sanji kicked a woman.

Even Nami is stronger than Enel now

>Can conjure up gigantic lightning clouds instantly
>Can manipulate lightning
>Can manipulate every other weather form

zeus is a girl?

What kind of asspull is Oda hiding inside this mysterious box? How will he use this thing to hack a way out for the crew as they make their escape?

>Even Nami is stronger than Enel now

That's not the fucking point. Oda used to make villains feel intimidating and all of that is lost now.

Compare Big Mom to Crocodile or Lucci and you'll see how far he fell

being a zorofag feels good

This

Chapter 852. Says she doesn't give a fuck about it. If she wants revenge she can just go straight for the Straw Hats anyway.

It turns out that the bombs placed in the box are actually Big Mom's heart, when the box is opened she won't want to fight any more and will give Sanji back his soul (having taken it during the fight because he's such a bitch)

what the fuck just happened lol

Well shit, I was right about Ceasar just flying Bege away.

Sanji is so shit they mention Zoro twice

how can zoro-haters even compete?

Fun chapter, but it's a shame we'll never actually get to see Sanji kick any Vinsmokes in the face.

What are you on? Luffy and co are surrounded by enemies they can't punch their way through.This is way more tense than early OP imo

Germa against sons and daughters and Luffy+Sanji duelling Big Mom (sans Sun and Cloud, they need to be left for Brook and Nami)? Is BM really going to be the second yonko to go down?

always wanted to see luffy vs yonko, but i beg he'll go down fast.

>3 v 1 her
While her dozens of children/fighters just stand around watching?

Do you think Zeus and Prometheus can actually attack on their own or exist just to be thrown?

>tfw world class genius scientist but you are constantly being put in charge of retarded and impossible tasks

Don't forget Jinbe is there too.

Luffy+Jinbe+Sanji might feasibly be able to beat Big Meme.

>beg
*bet

>somebody should hang someone Smoothie
>stand around watching
Sounds right.

Forgot my image

>Luffy+Jinbe+Sanji might feasibly be able to beat Big Meme.
not even close.

three supernova lost against kaidou.

I blame Vegapunk.

Dumb phoneposter, that's the trail of fire from Sanji's kick.

Why cant he just nuke the shit out of everyone

They probably dont wanna be in the way and piss of big meme.

And Kiaido is stronger than Big Mom, so you're making a useless point

>somebody should hang someone Smoothie
What is that supposed to mean? Are you trying to say Smoothie won't do anything?

I see ways in which it could be feasible, but in hindsight doesn't really make much sense to fight for real with a dieing Bege on their hands.

Four. Kidd has two supernovas in his crew. If only Luffy had anyone who could be useful in a fight against beast mom...

man that was boring as shit. I cant believe im still reading this crap

>Niji worrying about his sister

No emotions they said. Vinsmokes are cute.
CUTE!

She hadn't done anything since her introduction. Why should I believe that suddenly she's going to have a change of heart and fight?

Scratchman is in cahoot with Kaidou so he mostlikely betrayed them

Still 3. Kidd, Hawkins, and Killer. It was strongly implied that Apoo was working with Kaidou the whole time or betrayed them mid-fight, and we didn't exactly see what happened to Hawkins either. Only Kidd was shown to be beaten up.

You stupid fucking cunt i already told youonce Killer is a fucking supernova too,how fuckign stupid are you?Also Kaido is way stronger than BM.

Is this forced phrase and fightfag shitposter just one faggot samefagging?

I love Nami's outfit for the wedding.

>Nami is the only who can control Luffy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LuNafags are so retarded. Literally BTFO

pretty much.

>"My little brother can't be this not-cute!"

He'll still be worthless, but I'm glad that at least Sanji is showing he has balls and has actually kicked BM.

>Panda girl vs Reiju

MUH DICK.

He kicked Prometheus, not Big Mom.

He kicked Zeus, not Prometheus

QUALITY drawings

Some people are so attention starved they find joy in being abused by strangers on the Internet

Aww man I was expecting to see Germa 66 do a little more.

Sanji would never kick a woman. Is Big Mom a trap?

Jinbe was surprisingly absent this chapter, which makes me think he's going to pop up with some secret back-up plan to get them out of there or he's going to pull a Bon-chan.

>What kind of asspull is Oda hiding inside this mysterious box?

Chim.

>Gave birth 85 times
>a man

1 arc ago

He's blocking an attack to defend his sister, so I wouldn't count it as him breaking his rule.

I'm very interested as to what will happen now. They're sorrounded by a fuckton of people, and I doubt Sanji will be able to actually fight a woman, even if it's BM.

Didn't Oda's editor that there was going to be a big chapter (as in content) soon enough? I can't remember if he was talking about the arc in a generic way or if he actually mentioned a particular chapter.

Post yfw BigMeme is going to get BTFO

Fugg, when I said content I didn't mean quantity, rather what actually happens in the chapter.

Sanji kicked a woman ( ._.)... w t f

lol he really is in hell

he deserves it though

Be serious here people, after what we've seen from G4 thus far do you think it will actually do any major damage to Big Mom?

Look what it took to beat Doflamingo, he was getting his shit stomped but he still kept getting up. Luffy needed people to stall him long enough so he could recover and KKG him.

Big Mom is supposed to be indestructible unless she has a mental fit over Carmel's picture.

I don't see how if she really does fall here( and i still think she won't) Oda could write it without a serious asspull or retcon.

Memes and shitposting aside, do you think Sanji will do something of worth fightwise?

Jinbe is not there, and it's only the Vinsmokes, Luffy and Sanji (if we assume that Capone and Caesar are going to be focused on escaping and momentarily succeding).

I really doubt it, considering how incredibly outnumbered they are and who they're dealing with (not only BM, but also the Sweet Commanders).

""Big Meme is going down" fags BTFO" fags BTFO

Give her another mental fit.

Something bad is going to happen. Sanji might lose a leg or judge will sacrifice himself, or both

Barto cover story.

Feels good to have best boy back.

>checked
trips confirm spooky flamingo

big mom will tank G4 attacks and doffyfags will be mad as fuck

Lucci Is the worst piece of shit villian. Kauku, Blueno and Kalifa were the only cool cp9.

Sanjis death confirmed

If Oda makes Judge sacrifice himself for any of his kids, especially Sanji he better give us a very good reason for it.

And I don't think he could pull it off with a flashback of Judge being sad.

we already know, that there is a massive bomb in there. someone opens it, while everyone is fighting and a huge blast will turn the tables.

btw. sanjihaterfags btfo
>year of sanji confirmed

>tfw you're the first yonko to go down

Not sure why they would, Big Mom is a legit freak of nature.

Personally i've always found Doffy's durability a bit dumb, he was never portrayed as a durability/endurance monster. But i guess that's shonen power scaling for you.

>bege went from stabbing one of his men with a fork for disrespecting him to actively care about his men and family

nice

No. Oda is content with sucking Zoro's dick for the rest of the manga and to do that effectively he needs to make Sanji look as bad as possible. At best he will continue combo attacks with Luffy and Luffy will recieve all the credit for damage done if any.

The first Yonko couldnt even beat a shit tier Sea King

Not to mention the entire bird cage thing
If it's so strong it can hold up several admiral tier guys at once, why didn't he just step outside and kill Luffy with it?

doffyfags used to hype him up as the "fifth yonko" and say shit like, he's only not considered one because his crew isn't as massive

>reading one piece for the drawing
>reading naruto/dragon ball for the story
>reading bleach for character development

maybe it's just inconsistency. oda decided to make him into a more likeable and interesting character after he was introduced as flat evil.

everyone knows that guy was an asshole

Who is the toguro of One Piece?

>implying Fujitora was actually trying to break the cage

i read one piece for the pairings

Zoro stronger than Luffy confirmed!