Anyone else have a bad feeling about everything right now? Something is big is about to happen, and not something good

Anyone else have a bad feeling about everything right now? Something is big is about to happen, and not something good.

youtu.be/z-9HR62il_Q
The way Stalwell is acting here is like he knows what's going to happen. He's calm and acting like someone would act if they knew what was coming. He even says "I like you Tucker but wait until next week when the memo comes out and then have me back on". What's happening next week?

Why did TREY GOWDY, literally /out guy/, tweet:
" I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation."
????

On top of this the DOW is dipping because there is definitely insider information on what's coming.

What do you think lads

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-70135636/siegecast-2-the-role-of-conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want to see the world get NUKED.COM

>Release memo in desperate attempt to sway public
>memo proven invalid and cherry picked

Pretty sure Trump team is taking psyop tactics to keep their fuckin heads above water- except they're so easily proven false. They're trying to trick the populous like we are some sort of banana republic the rate of falsehoods and blatant lies should be reason enough to put the breaks on this shit show

soundcloud.com/user-70135636/siegecast-2-the-role-of-conspiracy

The memo is valid. Whether or not it skews the way the narriative is seen, I don't know, but the information in it is right. Look, the FISA court is fucked, it approves 99.99% of requests, it shouldn't have approved a spy warrant based on a yahoo news article, especially not one that was paid for by the DNC. This is banana republic shit. Of course I have less faith in the FBI after reading the memo, but this is right REGARDLESS of the outcome of the mueller investigation or anything else.

Israel is obviously planning more false flags

>shilling for the Siege LARP brigade

FBI pls go

jews would rather destroy all of western civilization than lose control of it, and they will if they have to

If either narrative is wins we're gonna see some wild shit go down.

The left seems hellbent on starting a civil war and the right seems hellbent on defending the country.

>If either narrative is wins
What did he mean by this?
Yes this whole thing is very weird. This guy’s whole five Minutes was basically
>you’re just going to have to be on our side! Something is going to happen. You don’t want to be on THEIR side do you?
Fucking insane

>memo proven invalid

where?

All the GOP retirements mean Mueller knows what they have done and they took the deal to walk away.

So we all know the lengths that the DNC went to control this whole thing. We know that they had people in the DoJ, this memo proves that aswell. We know the kind of criminal shit that Hillary Clinton has done and stands for.

So first of all- any republican supporting Trump's side I would believe 100% is acting from a good place. With everything we know, I would assume you either have insider info or you're fucked up if you are on the Clinton side of things. So to me it doesn't make sense for GOP to step down for this because even in the worst case - that Trump is a spy, which is ridiculous imo - they are all reasonable in acting how they acted.

But second of all lets say this Russian crap is real. Lets say even though we know the DNC initially paid for someone to fabricate reports and create a Russian spy narrative that they actually lucked out because that was really the truth the whole time (lol). In this case we're really fucked because we have two alternatives. A putin governmet or the kind of deep state that has destabilized the middle east, increasingly erodes state rights, pushes for illegal immigrants over the rights of legal ones, and so on. That would really be fucked, for us.

TRUMP IS GOING TO ROT IN PRISON ALONG WITH HIS RUSSIAN BUDDIES

Maybe, but Stalwell is too dumb to be in on it

How in the fuck was the memo proved invalid and cherry picked?

>democrats/fbi/doj goes apeshit claiming memo is a threat to national security
>immediately claims it's a nothingburger once it's released
Stalwell is a retard that thinks Russian bots are a major factor in getting Nune's memo released. These guys have lost complete sense of reality.

(ゆ)

>Something is big is about to happen
M8, study some history. This is a repeat of the build up to WW1. At this point all we are waiting for is the spark.

No way I'm going to war for Israel again.
Looks like I'm going full hermitmode.

I think he's playing politics. Making accusations is easy, having to defend against them is tough, especially in the court of public opinion. Democrats get their talking points, and every last one of them follows them. These guys can spin almost anything to sound good for their base. If they had something, it would have leaked by now.

I think you are right about wall street knowing what is coming, the investor class will be warned to get out and leave mom and pop holding the bag.

this. we need a big happening

We've been a banana republic since the creation of the federal reserve.

He probably knows that the memo won't be released because it will contain too much security info or it will be highly redacted. They'll twist this into being Trumps fault.

SHAREBLUE.COM of course!!

could just be another smug commie playing a confidence game

>populous

populace*, kissinger

interest rates went up; you're assuming a causal link where there is none

No it isn't you fucking retard if for no other reason than just because the tension is intra-state, not inter-state.

Anyone else have a bad feeling about everything right now? Something is big is about to happen, and not something good.

Impeach Trump
Declare war on Russia

Do this right the fuck now or STFU
Tell everyone you see o man the fuck up
If they think Russia helped Trump win then impeach him and declare war

Pussy ass faggots won't do shit

>I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.
Because the memo doesn't discredit Mueller or those helping him investigate?

Nothing will happen. The memo was nothing. The Russia election interference investigation was always nothing. The only hope of it hurting Trump when it wraps up is an obstruction charge, which vindicates none of the accusations.

>purple tie
What does it mean Sup Forums??

Gee what a fucking surprise, an ignorant American only focusing entirely on his country. Tensions are wound up to 11 everywhere in the world at the moment. America is not the exception either.

>betting against Trump
Have you not learned anything over the past 2 years? You're like an abused dog that always expects to get hurt.

Don't forget, they were just as confident in the piss dossier.

Its highly energetic and in nature of darkness user.
>God sez let there be light, when one wuz darkness.

Kek

It means "Time's up" in Afrikaans

He's genius enough to actually sign the memo release, giving Mueller an autograph of his obstruction charge. LOL! I love this guy!

>-666 dow
>Stocks highest they've ever been
>(((US Bank))) stadium
>(((eagles))) vs (((patriots))) rematch 13 years later
>(((6th))) win for Gay Brady
>G4S on "security"
> LII = 117 = Pyramids = Pyramid Stadium
>Vikings home = satanic horned mascot + Masonic purple colors
>movie called Black Sunday came out same year Brady was born

Nothing will happen

Does anyone actually believe the stock market crash isn't a warning? How about the train incident. If Trump reveals their crimes... the mask comes off. If only you knew.

Why don't you worry about your country's politics for a change?

Freemasons

Here is my hopeful guess:

The fact that the FBI was crooked and being helped by the Obama DOJ and FBI was already known to Trump and Trump cabinet.

We know they knew about the surveillance in March 2017 (Trump's "Obama wiretapped me" tweetZ).

The Mueller investigation was actually to protect Trump and start draining the swamp; all this time he has been securing indictments against the Dems.

The big happening? Rod Rosenstein is fired and replaced by Trey Gowdy.

Mueller has indictments, but not for Trump and Trump team.

Dems go to jail en masse. Hillary? Obama? Not likely.

A lot of dems go to jail though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets JFK'd if he tries to make a major move on the intelligence community. It seems like he's getting the public on his side by letting the memo out.

What do you mean?

Ops synopsis of the video is inaccurate, and misses some of the finer points of what's happening in this conversation. It's a (d) from California spouting the party line that drumpf is reckless and their memo is going to be earth shattering. Same as Schiff. If it was, we'd know by now. It's not. It won't be. Trumps count offense has started. They're scrambling.

Tell us more mason.

nothing is ever gonna happen

Yes, but this is nothing. What about the IG report? What is really going on. There is a lot more to this. They need to release more.

what am I looking at autistbro?

Democrats are smarmy demons they will lie until they die. They will confidently bullshit and lie to their graves.

Also in before their memo is about Donald Jr meeting with the russian agent let into the country by Obama admin.

Q predicted this.Tick tock.

- Stalwell always acts that way. He's a smarmy asshole according to anons who live in his state.
- Trey Gowdy is downplaying the memo because he knows there are MORE memos to come and he doesn't want too much focus on this beginning phase of the assault
- The DOW thing is a red herring. Who cares? It's way the fuck up since Trump started his presidency. A few dips here and there are actually healthy for the economy.

In short, things are on track.

When comey goes to jail i will be so fucking happy.
Fucking shit eating homosexual.

Inverted Yield Curve as Recession Predictor:
An inverted yield curve has predicted the last seven recessions dating back to the 1960's.

It wasn’t proved anything. Ignore the cnn shill.

Why did Obama retain counsel a week before the memo dropped?

>Anyone else have a bad feeling about everything right now?
I have a great feeling about everything right now.
What's the matter with you?

>I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation."

...what? Yes if fucking does! Am I missing something here? Didn't the memo prove that the whole thing was based on horseshit cooked up by DNC-funded agents?

This.

This has to have meaning. Look at his birthday and appointment date. Memo release? Fed Reserve? Nothing is a coincidence!

Republicans are now on his side. He will NEVER be impeached

You're 100% correct. It completely discredits everything to do with the alleged Trump-Russia collusion. It should be apparent to anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size that it's complete bullshit. Trey Gowdy is a neocon deep state kike shill.

Punk ass bitches the lot of em. They need to put up or shut up.

Quit falling for his tricks. Swalwell knows how to act calm and look believable, all politicians do. They have nothing. Swalwell was on Twitter months ago claiming that Trump's financial ties to Russia were going to get him impeached soon. They're all crazy.

If Obama and Hillary go to prison do you think Trump would pardon them? I hope not.

the White Man has his own Samson Option. None of (((their))) plans work without electricity

I think the memo revealed to more of (((them))) that we have more intel on the deep state, and the Wall Street dip is them pulling money out as things heat up

>On top of this the DOW is dipping because there is definitely insider information on what's coming.
The federal reserve indicated a strong likelihood of rate increases in the next few months. That's why the stock market is down.

Yes the Holocaust is about to begin.

>...only focusing entirely on his country
it is strange that Nationalists want to focus on their own soil, as opposed to the globetrotting as world police; amirite tho?

all I know is it seems like Sessions was the worst pick for AG and all our problems are thanks to him

uhhhh sweetie, cnn said it's cherry picked and invalid. therefore it is.

fuck off faggot, fucking pussy ass nigger

What ever happened to their video of Russian hackers hacking the election that they got from Danish Intel or some bullshit like that?

Picking that apart will be a laugh riot.

Comey is a pedophile as well

It must be comforting for you that no one cares about Australia

>the stock market crash
One down week. How old are you?

chinks are flooding into Australia

the military and law enforcement hate liberals. im good out here in the woods for months anyway. im a gas tank and a half from any metropolis and my little community is all on the same page. no worrys at all. a small part of me wishes the shit would kick off so we could clean this country up without the political correct virus keeping us at bay.

>the memo is literally nothing
>it only says the president used the full spy power of the country on political opponents

The Dems can't win this. Either they throw Obama under a bus, or they give Trump permission to spy in the 2018/2020.

INDICTMENTS ARE COMING FOR:

Comey
McCabe
Sally Yates
Dana Boente
Rosenstein
Steele
Glenn Simpson
Bruce Ohr
Nellie Ohr

Strzok
Page

>What's happening next week?

They will release a spin memo and all the networks will cover it. Spoiler: it will not address at all the fact that "the dossier" was the main source of intelligence presented to the FISA court, but it will not matter never the less.

Jesus Christ you "Mueller is /ourguy/" people are the fucking worst. You have to be an absolute brainlet to still believe this.

They'll just do what they always do: Screech and holler the moment executive powers they invented are used against them. Like the "nuclear option".

This. Swalwell's running a confidence game psyop for television same with that faggot Phill Mudd, imo. If they had the ability to do something they would do it not run their mouth on television. They're getting boxed in.

honestly cancer
>So what if you're wrong and he's not our guy?
>FUCKING SHILL ISRAEL IS ENENY 1 U KIKE
>okay but what if you're wrong though
>FUCHGN SHILL OVEN 4U

>GOWDY OURGUY
A fucking disgrace to Australian shitposting you are.