Is south park a redpilled show?

Is south park a redpilled show?

LOL if by red pilled you mean filled with leftist jew propaganda

Now you even beg for opinions. Please stop

Nah.

>trump is orange and all his supporters are stupid rednecks XDDDD

So redpilled.

You tell me if this is 'redpilled'.

South Park makers have swallowed the red pill, then made a conscious decision to disregard the lessons learned. Every now and then they throw in a little bone of ridiculing SJWs, like PC Principal. That's because they are in it for the money.
100% corrupted human beings.

Eh... it can be. Overall it tips the scales bluepilled, especially lately.

The fuck is wrong with his nose? It looks like a vaginal hood and clit.

they make fun of what's stupid.
it just turns out that leftists are more stupid than right wingers.

So many slide threads, such desperation

Sage

i still miss when it was just potty humour and it didn't get all political.

No. It was way more red pilled in 2007 than it is now. One episode made fun of feminists for conflating themselves to men, and it portrayed them to retarded and whores. Now, their episodes basically do the opposite. And they never really touched race other than making fun of Asians. They wouldn’t touch niggers with a 10 foot pole.

Im not sure they're confusing, I interned there last year and Trey and Matt read the Daily Stormer. They watch alot of news and youtube. The whole goal of their satire though is to try to get the far right and the far left to a so called middle ground. Although one time I overheard matt saying its an american duty to racemix and bring everyone together so they might not be redpilled as much as information hoarders. I didnt know about stormer or any of that stuff before being there though and i actually got redpilled from it

You can't intern at South Park studios

It was until they ran out of their own ideas and had to start pandering to comedy centrals lowest common denominator, which leans left of center. They are just trying to ride the gravy train until it runs out of fuel at this point.

Im not a film student I was a marketing/advertisment intern at comedy central I did 8 weeks and got to do stuff for southpark for a week

Yes it is, that’s why it sucks

Last 2 seasons absolutely sucked

>intern

They were redpilled until they caught the TDS. We need to start a fund or charity for all these poor bastards.

They're clearly woke as fuck. Just degenerates from the punk era.

That whole episode about the Ginger Cow was one of the funniest fucking holocaust prophecy analogies imaginable.

The ginger cow happening brought peace to the holy land and everyone worshipped Cartman for it. Kyle ate his farts so he wouldn't reveal it's a hoax. Then it turned out the holy leaders knew it was a hoax and thatwas the whole point. So when Cartman refused to admit he was a fat kid with a little dick who hoaxed the Ginger Cow, everything fell apart and Kyle was eating farts and pretending it was real for nothing.

It's an absurdist take on holocaust denial, weaponized anti-Semitism, and religion in general.

The matrix parody episodes were specially shitty.

It took me a while to digest that.

The whole story thing spanning the seasons now is horrible. And its all just social issues and media all the time. Its just weird now. Mr. Garrison as Trump running around in the woods is one such example. Wtf?

^This. I loved the early seasons where it was just out and out bizarre stuff theyd made up. Not been interested since it turned into satire with the odd exception.

no, extremely bluepilled, jewish, and degenerate

agree

A lot*

First episode, 1997. Cartman insults jews. Hasn't stopped in 20 years.

seems redpilled.

Nothing beats the eternal roastie, she outjewed the jew and MUTTED him. And his children won't even be Jewish!

What a cuck, Jesus.

> one time I overheard matt saying its an american duty to racemix ->

Matt is a cuck! A literal cuck! AHAHAHA

Assuming you're not larping ofc

Not anymore.

thanks for this

>>trump is orange and all his supporters are stupid rednecks XDDDD
literally true though

Literally (You) though

Op, do you mean, is south park the most red pilled show in the history of television?
The answer is yes.
Top gear uk is the only show that holds a candle to south park.
The fact that you have to ask if south park is redpilled makes you look extremely unintelligent.

Was dilating your ax wound especially painful for you this morning?

Kill yourself faggot.