/wu/ - Congresswoman Brianna Wu General

This thread is for the discussion of Brianna Wu's 2018 congressional campaign.

>SHE FOUGHT THE ALT-RIGHT AND WON
Now let her fight for you.

Are you ready for a Bolder Democratic Party?

>IF YOU DO NOT SEE A GENERAL IN THE CATALOG COPY FROM THE PASTEBIN & START ONE!
PASTEBIN - pastebin.com/kdq7C16w

RESOURCES:
>QUICK RUNDOWN
pastebin.com/ed1WhMuV

>Official Twitter
twitter.com/Spacekatgal

>Official Campaign Site
briannawu2018.com/

>Platform
briannawu2018.com/platform

>First campaign ad
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

>Based Wu interview on her Congressional Run - Greater Boston
youtu.be/rm915ayRQ4I

>Based Wu interviewed by David Pakman on her experience fighting (and beating) the Alt Right
youtu.be/ETVcInunAss

>Based Wu in the New York Times (March 2017 Interview)
archive.is/aEngT

>Based Wu interview with STN (September 2017 Interview)
archive.is/zqlFB

>Based Wu speaks out about her experience as a tech entrepreneur
archive.is/H6IXn

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Massachusetts'_8th_Congressional_District_election,_2018
alisonmcbain.com/blog/speak-of-the-devil-the-lies-of-frank-wu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reported
maybe these few days will be enough to think about sorting yourself out.

Mods plz move to /lgbt/

WUDOGS ASSEMBLE

ITT: a bunch of butt hurt triggered Drumpftards

Stay salty bigots

"Her" financials are out. $300 on Potbelly sammiches! Mmm...

where my fellow /wudogs/ at?

Shut the fuck up Lynchtard, she's campaigning 24/7, there's nothing wrong with picking up a quick, nutritious meal from her favorite sandwich eatery.

WU TANG KILLAH BEES, WE FINNA SWARM

Please show me where I went from stating a fact to making a judgement.

Is Wu a man in women's clothing?

Man? Um, a biological male anyway.

So a man in women's clothing.

Again, "man" seems inappropriate. A biological male play-acting as what he perceives to be the very Platonic ideal of womanhood in a dress.

she will be ok buddy. she has protection

>SHE FOUGHT THE ALT-RIGHT AND WON
Sure

its her turn

Looks like she's barely raised any money. It's not a seriously challenge.

ballotpedia.org/Massachusetts'_8th_Congressional_District_election,_2018

It's "her" turn!

Evidence alone that even God makes mistakes.

this is a joke right..?

its not a she...

lol massachusettsfag here, my district is more than ready for congresswoman wu. bring it on lynchtards

>we called the dog Precious
top banter

He's a guy though. Why use silly adjectives to avoid it?

>she

A kitten with a penis is male. It is not a Man. I said nothing about being a guy.

oh mutmerica the land of the she-man

Wasn't rapp the one who was prostituting herself and making her husband do it too?

what a sad sad asian man

>>SHE FOUGHT THE ALT-RIGHT AND WON
I wasn't aware lying through your teeth and playing the victim card at every turn was all you needed to win

yes
ultimately her moonlighting as a hooker is what got her fired from nintendo

If this tranny gets a seat in government, I'm shooting up a black church while wearing a nice Sunday dress.

fugly cartman

Why is Larry Flynt's son dressed like a woman?

>as congresswoman

Why?, shoot him instead.

i think its pretty obvious she was intentionally being self aware and trying to beat her critics to the punch. she didnt "accidentally" post on her dev account.

I was in seattle at the time when that whole thing went down. If I had known who she was earlier I would have banged het and recorded it

The pedo-apologist stuff she was writing didn't earn her any points with Nintendo either, I'm sure.

I want the murders to be blamed on mentally ill gays so that no trans/fag/it can ever be eligible to run for office.

A guy, a man, a male. All the same.

I still vividly remember the thread on Sup Forums where some dude wound up recognizing John from his college days and describing what a weird slut he was.

>there was actually a time where Brianna Wu wrote anti-trans stuff and pretended to be a real woman

>She
>Brianna Wu

Pick one and only one

it didn't seem to affect her employability at all
only until the prostitution stuff came to light did nintendo take action and fire her
and only because it was a breach of her contract to hold a second job while working with nitnendo

I know this is bait but shit like this is good for us. The Democratic Party won't appeal to normal people by running candidates like this. And people who are loyal dems will be split between the drooling Kennedy types and the transgendered communists. Better for republicans.

HIGH ENERGY FAGS ONLY

LOW ENERGY DRUMPF KEKS STAY OUT

another man with yellow fever. smdh

Is this where we post traps?

obvious bait but thanks for pushing him, no one will vote for this fag besides fags

>she

Male yes, but never a man, far too much of a faggot to be a man.

I would actually love for this nut to get elected to Congress.

do you think we even care about being called bigots

do you think we even care about being called racist

do you think we even care about being called sexist

protip:
>we don't

stay mad lefties

if kek = true {gtfo;}

well, mistake was done by Wu himself.

cis het white feminism, uggh. and culturally appropriating a chinese last name? um, no. what has she done for lgb transwomen of color?

Reminder that Frank Wu abused his ex-wife because his dick is as useless as "Brianna's" and she wouldn't stick things in his ass. alisonmcbain.com/blog/speak-of-the-devil-the-lies-of-frank-wu
>I have an ex-husband named Frank Wu. When we married, I was 24 years old and he was 39. I was young and naive, and he was very manipulative. That, at least, has not changed.
>For years after our divorce, his words rang in my ears - he told me in private that my writing was horrible, that I was no good, that I was shit. He let his friends talk down to me and call me abusive names. When I left him, he gave my phone number to his friends so they could call me up and shout abuse at me. In public, he would be all smiles, but in private was a different story. You want to talk about scars? I have a burn mark on my back that I covered up with a tattoo. I didn't want to talk about my first marriage, didn't want to carry that pain with me, so I tried to erase it.

Add some cat ears to that Sunday dress ensemble and make sure your manifesto blames her for “Erasing the experiences of trans-otherkin” or some shit then.

Unsurprising that Niptendo would have no problem with pedos

>she
>her

#metoobriannawu