Jewish tricks

1.Take money out of the markets due to the fact It can't get any higher.
2. "Release" a memo to distract goyim from running off with all the fucking shekels.
3.??????????
4. PROFIT

No. Jews are trying to start a civil war and crash the economy because the memo was only the beginning.

Jews don’t want to crash the economy, and they don’t want a civil war. They were the ones who started cultural Marxism in the 1960’s.

Jews just shot down the DOW by 666 points. Jews are terrified of the truth coming out because Israel is fucked

market fluctuations happen. if you want to talk about jewery look at bot coins performance and oils a few weeks ago.

bit coin went down some and oil went up then oil went down slightly and bit coin went back up slightly. this is before the last tumble bitcoin did. to pin down the time if you look at bloombergs timeline on commodities brent oil went to $70 a barrel to $69 when bitcoin went down then bounced slightly

Politicians are irrelevant in this country. The real power lies in the monetary control of the country. We all know who is in charge of that.

THE JEWS JUST SHOT DOWN THE STOCK MARKET BY 666 POINTS

Checked. But I don't see how starting a civil war helps them. Here is why:

1. Jews have functional control of the U.S. government through banking, academia, unelected government positions, the legal profession, the judiciary, media, Hollywood, and publishing. If there is civil war, they can lose that power.
2. The U.S. has been Israel's bouncer in the middle East for 30 years. A civil war means the U.S. leaves the middle East to fight a war at home. They lose their protection.
3. People know that Jews are responsible for cultural Marxism. A significant amount of right wing militants harbor I'll will towards Jews. A civil war means they will be openly oppressed by one side.
4. A U.S. civil war will result in cascades in Europe.

No. They don't want a civil war. They want to avoid it but in their efforts to thwart growing discontent, they are fanning the flames.

Yes they do. They want anything to stop trump draining the swamp. They are literally getting their news anchors to call for revolution.

Israel is behind this.

You only got half of it right retard.

Trump is gonna FUCK ISRAEL UP

For my above stated reasons, I don't think so. The military will support Trump and all the "flyover" states are 80-90% white conservatives with guns. City liberals are unarmed and walking concentrations of Bolshevik faggotry. Who exactly is going to be revolting in the streets? Faggots and feminists?

No. If it goes hot, the Jews lose. So let's consider another possibility - they want to cause Trump's impeachment and place one of their own in power who then controls the ace in the hole - the U.S. military. Their aim is to accomplish this without actually sparking a war. It is the Spectre of war they seek to raise in the public mind. They will then offer the solution - removal of Trump to avoid a greater conflict. The lesser of two evils. The goyim are reliably easily manipulated.

the goyim are awake now.

This,

how many israeli soyboys died on that submarine chaim?

Potato squad?

>be president
>be simultaneously all powerful and persecuted

Who does this remind me of? Someone in power saying they're a victim? Crying out in pain as they rob you?

>the one where Sup Forums becomes the kikes

That's ok folks. I fought Israel and voted for Gary Johnson!

Bump.