Polish-Israeli Friendship Thread

In the name of all people of good will mourning victims of massacres commited during ww2 in:
Naliboki
Koniuchy
Brzostowica Mała
Skidel
Jeziory
Wiercieliszki
Drohiczyn Poleski
Horodec
Janów Poleski
Zdzięcioł
Sopoćkinie
Ostryna
Dubno
Wołpa
Zelwa
Wołkowysk
Antopol
Indura
Motol
Wielka Brzostowica
and other similar massacres
hereby I call to strenghten endagered ties of Polish-Israeli friendship. Give peace a chance!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEIL HITLER SUBHUMANS

Thanks to the nazis we now have a great country

>being loyal to his jewish overlords
>flag
doesn't suprise me

What's wrong with you people? Get the fuck out of this thread.

soon kike

This is no way translates into reality, Israel is a typical smelly MENA shithole

triggered subhuman, go cry to moscicki's ghost

You'll get the bullet soon faggot, being the filthy degenerate bootlicker you are

gas the kikes race war now

You should be ashamed of yourself for writing stupid shit like that.

BTW, your data are rather inaccurate:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Fuck off

I'm sorry facts upset you friend.
stay poor

>hail an enraged insufferable faggot that lost

Yeah okay. Israel will always be our great ally, so stay mad. There won't be a beta
nazi uprising. People who hate on Jews are literally the same reason blacks hate
on whites. Jews have a right to their holyland, to be honest.

Fuck off

>one poole shilling for mr. schlomoberg
>another one pretending to be ''based'', will still actualy bitch about pooland getting fucked in the ass in ww2
wtf is wrong with you faggots

It hurts being subhuman, poor poles getting BWC from germany, in 18 days you surrendered because of how subhuman u are

*is literally the same irrational reason blacks hate on whites

Jews have a right to a bullet.

eternal anglos too

>(((you)))

kys

Fuck off kike

Stop trying to make peace with a parasite. Are you fucking dumb? Stand your ground.

go back

Good. I like movies where the bullied kid gets the girl in the end.

You aren't white though. The whole "white genocide" meme doesn't apply to you either, so why do you care? Hitler
was a total faggot that lost. If white men are failing to have babies, let's just blame the Jews! Failures love to put the blame
on others than accept responsibility.

>implying there's a difference

>hitler was a faggot

lmao and churchill was a great man, right?

jews perpetuate degeneracy and own a lot of companies that have monopolies on the market, this is a fact. This needs to be stopped.

there's nothing wrong with putting blame on the ones who deserve it.

>YOU ARE NOT HUWITEE REEEE
while you faggots jacked off in your gay island we actualy tried to protect Europe

>implying a toothpaste has any idea on how Polish infrastructure is doing

hahah
Russia is like ten times richer than Pooland

watch out for hamas' rockets kike

Get the fuck off this board, faggot

>jews are swaying our women by the media! we cant control our women!! we cant even be men anymore!! fucking jews!
Not really, it's the slav countries that want to join into the EU and steal our benefits. There's no protecting anything, we don't have
a threat, maybe Islamic extremism, but that's it.

hahaah atleast we aren't getting bombed daily

Nice troll thread OP, especially since you seem to have forgotten all about Żegota and all of the Poles honoured in Yad Vashem.

Pogroms did happen sadly, but many Jews were also the most prominent communist figures and have caused immense suffering upon the Polish populace too, Polish Jews included.

We're both too proud to admit it, which if anything should only prove to you how similar our cultures are, especially when it comes to all that martyrology.

Both groups can keep jumping at each other throats for all I care, I'm still going to bust a nut in a Jewish QT like a good goy should one come around.

>jews perpetuate degeneracy and own a lot of companies that have monopolies on the market, this is a fact.

It's not a fact, It's what the marked demands. Jews just happen to be intellectually superior so they end up running the companies which answer to said demand.

true, but Jews can't be blamed for whity wanting pets instead of procreation.

Can you, the eternal anglo, at least once look a little bit deeper and see that if you get rid of the jews, you get rid of bad news.

Is there a memeball of poland fucking israel up its ass?

nigger, your entire country is getting fucked in the ass by rapefugees fucking hell are you that blind
>implying the current goverment represents what the people actualy want

You are not more intelligent, you are more subversive and sly.

say it with me Sup Forums:

POLISH DEATHCAMPS

You are nepotistic snakes

youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ

indeed natural hierarchy

>Paki
>talks about white

I'd love if you Pakis tried to invade Ireland again.

The disposal of subversive and crippling elements, good.

he's not a paki just some red shield kike

How much is a pint of beer in Israel?

In order for nepotism to work, there needs to be someone in charge first, a leader.
A position which can not be obtained via nepotism.

No but you can make it

In fact, allegiance with Israel is important to beat the Islamic extremists that want to take us over. Just because
rich Jews happen to own some parts of hollywood doesn't mean we should go after regular Jews. To get rid of the
problem is to kill half of the white people in my country, because they're in fact, the ones that vote for open borders
and letting these people take over, not Jews. We're our own problem. I can accept this, other nazi larpers who are
white can't.

Watch out for this guy, because it's a slovenian master race here :D
>Slovenian calling somebody subhuman, gad dem :D

Not enough jews were killed.

yeah that position is obtained by usury money

Not that I already know that, but that's because of other whites letting that happen. Should
I go after them and kill more than half of my own kind? Jesus.

Never ally with kikes, they brainwash the people thorugh the media, you cut out the cancer not the whole limb

i don't know who to trust anymore

Ok, I see that my thread is pointless, especially with all those retarded neo-nazis. Still, I hope that there are several people who will remember about victims of massacres in
Naliboki
Koniuchy
Brzostowica Mała
Skidel and villages in the Skidel region: Jeziory, Wiercieliszki, Drohiczyn Poleski, Horodec, Janów Poleski, Zdzięcioł, Sopoćkinie, Ostryna, Dubno, Wołpa, Zelwa, Wołkowysk, Antopol, Indura, Motol, Wielka Brzostowica and other similar massacres.

fuck you, seriously, what's wrong with people like you?

>a poole thinking he actualy is the master race by saving europe once by winning an easy battle
jesus christ thank you faggots litteraly ass fucked by Russia and Germany your entire history

you'll have to explain yourself, because what you said made no sense to me.

because you my 'friend', are a jew

6 million shekels

the moment you finish with the sand niggers the kikes are going to backstab you

Too bad your village is wasn't targeted, but don't worry, the day of the rope is coming. Especially with antisemetism on the rise here

I'm white you tard, your country is the one sucking up to the EU, mong. It won't be long until you're completely
ridden with them. Don't try to come here if that's the case. Once Brexit happens we'll be the whitest in Europe.

Ur a traitor imperialist, go suck the jew's capital's cock

Just because Poles got colonized and kicked around by Germans doesn't mean you can do the same to east just with your shit cowards

you know my grandma calls slavs "the negros of Europa".

I never doubted her.

All I see around cork is taxi drivers with brit accents.
>white refugees fleeing Great Pakistan

kek your grandma is alive?

Lmao, a population that's smaller than mine, yeah sure. In fact, Jews have always been our allies and are
a huge part of making life comfy here and across western Europe. Muslim extremists is the only threat I see,
because I see it with my own eyes. I don't see Jews running around killing people here or breeding like rabbits
bankrupting our welfare system and crowding our health services.

your grandma is a kike, too bad she wasn't shot

shut up kike, jews made this happen via EU institution and media

>you know my grandma calls slavs "the negros of Europa".

Cool man, I bet she survived the Holocaust aswell.

Kek atleast we have guns here

btw cant you see that jews are pushing the whole diversity stuff onto your country? Seriosly you must be either a shill or an absolute oxymoron

>steal several billion dollars from u.s. per year
>HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK AT OUR GDP SO HIGH

Based grandmother.

Dima is god tier.

but nothing for doobs or triiiples?

Just wait and see.

I hate kikes. Finally next pogroms in Poland will happen soon.

gratz

churchill was a zionist puppet, he was a degenerate too, rip UK, betrayed by the kike

tf are you still doing here go to ''the shower'' schlomo

There are a lot of Palestinians in israel

Jewish cutie is a hoax

yeah and a lot of cucks in canada