RACE WAR IN ITALY

RACE WAR IN ITALY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antoguerrera/status/959841553694027777
youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8
media.8ch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no not really, its just a false flag done by the jews so people dont vote for Salvini

Niggers shooting other niggers isn't a race war

stfu you fucking nigger. I've been in the US for the first time in my life last year this place is fucking poorer than bosnia kys

it's just a single Dylan roof

if a couple of anons had followed up after he did it, we could have had an all-out war

let's hope more people are inspired like this in Italy so no more Italian QTies get raped and disemboweled by migrants

>italian
>white

scgeli uno

Shit's going down in shitaly.

twitter.com/antoguerrera/status/959841553694027777
>In this video Northern League leader Matteo Salvini says: “We need a mass cleansing, street by street, neighborhood by neighborhood, do this the hard way in case of”. #Macerata shooter was a candidate of Northern League last year

Rofl, I never thought it would be the Italians to start it

This would include getting out of this chair.
Fuck that.

Where in the U.S?

youtube.com/watch?v=_wvwKbiTjK8

Go back to your slum

Salvini doesn't even fear Soros. He is unstoppable

piss off nigger

We started it 99 years ago and we will restart it again

the only nice bits of the US are on the coasts the rest is irrelevant fly over trash

Is the mafia playing their hand finally?

I fucked an Italian girl in the pussy once. She was like 10 years older than me.

the mafia is bringing them in retard, why do new world scum believe that the mafia are good guys when in reality they're disgusting criminals

I was thinking that because ordinary citizens don't really have guns or do drive-by shootings. Scuzi Doge.

We are finally getting rid of those shitskin italians?

Finally!

I've been in in a few places i really liked California nature wise but i can't stand all those homeless people and soy boys there. Texas was way better men weren't such faggots but full of beaners. But i had to realize that you have such high poverty in the US it's unbelievable. Sure you have super rich people too and a good amount of people that are in the middle class, but still that society felt so rotten to me.

execute order 88

what has your country produced that has any value to humanity?

You can get paid fron bringing them in and for the removal.

capitalism is hell of a drug only rich can enjoy full benefit

>shitskin pizza tosser comparing to great people

top kek
Shouldnt you be baking ravioli for the arriving hoards of migrants to whom your women swoon over to, cuck?

Casa Pound is going to kick some teeth in,looks like.

Okay faggots, if anyone in Italy is willing to do this you will be a hero. Print out some of these posters and put them up near the scene of the shooting ASAP.

Pamela Mastropietro was killed by a nigerian drug dealer, the media is reporting on how the shooting may be a general retaliation against her killing and other such migrant crimes. If the media sees these posters near the scene of the shooting, there will be GUARANTEED REPLIES.

Godspeed:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/e414b0f317ca784c0aa6c7e09664b97063c64826939f2f0b3c8567a1debf40d6.pdf

HAhahaha,he must have hit a weak spot,huh?Fucking rusky.

the goal is to attach Pamela Mastropietro to #120dB which is trending right now, it's about European women speaking out against attacks and abuse from migrants

this is perfect timing, attach Pamela Mastropietro to the hashtag, it will explode

it's your fault for not getting rich if you want to be faggot.

"the intelligent investor" - benjamin graham

apply it's lessons to everything and quit making excuses faggot.

answer my question barbarian, i cant think of anything Estonia has ever done in its history, my city (Turin) has more history than your country, im sorry but you lads are just irrelevant

Estonia is insanely irrelevant (and butthurt about it)
Meme country screaming "I'm finnish" "i'm nordic" "reee", what a joke, kek

>when you're this irrelevant that you have to try hard on other countries

Can we get a shop of this lads face on Palazzo Braschi?

>i cant think of anything Estonia has ever done in its history

Invented Skype. (And Kazaa, if you're oldfag enough to remember that.)

What was the last internet innovation to come out of Shitaly? Take your time, I'll wait...

(You)

>Skype
Oh god my fucking sides

fuck off paki

Et tu UK?
Jokes aside there's a terrifying amount of shills lately, can't tell if it's envy over our active reaction or just... well shilling.

Also hi again Turkish shitposter

They're just screaming in pain while being raped by niggers, muslims and women

Das creatura...

>gypsy even showing his mug ITT
kek, shouldnt you be stealing horses?

I really like how the butthurt NEET soyboys quickly jump to defend their shithole boot country by WE WUZ ROME N SHEIT

Truth of the matter is your Italy is getting flooded by africans and you cucks arent doing anything about.

Exactly, I can literally see how frustrated they are because we don't bend our asses to Ahmed like them.

Are you russian or scandinavian? I can't tell.

Kek yeah right you goat fucking traitor. 2nd biggest mistake in us foreign policy is stopping the serbians from killing all you cuck racetraitors

>can't tell if it's envy over our active reaction or just... well shilling.

Total number of foreign invaders expelled or liquidated today - 0

Not much of an "active reaction", is it?

SAUCE.

>Trying this hard

Killing them would be better I say. I don't know if you're truly british or a pakistani, if you are the former I wish you the best of luck because I have much respect for your country, otherwise go shit in the street or something.

>Skype
oh wow what a crazy invention! we Italians basically invented radio communication

here's a you
now you can brag to your friends and tell them that you have been relevant for a few seconds

i didn't even mention Rome im telling you my industrial city of Turin has more history than your shit hole 2nd world country

I don't think "British" Pakistanis read Sup Forums. Certainly not on a Saturday night when they're all busy running their takeaways and chopping up little white girls to make kebabs

"""Inventing""" software
You create that. And creating a piece of software is hardly something to be proud of in a nationalistic sense.

We're in an agreement for once at least. One of the british user made me see a video about 70,000 brits marching against muslims and other kind of shitskins, no media coverage, no propaganda, just people that are indeed tired of this charade. You're waking up as well, all in time.

Sad that by 2080, Italians will be a minority on their own continent. Where's Mussolini when you need him?

Come on, that's the most level of relevancy Estonia can get, literally developing a single software
OMEGALUL

Salvini would be his descendant.

The anti-Denuvo cracks by CPY, fgt.

>Race war in Italy
>You aren't there yet
>You can pick a side for being brazilian

>Italy
>continent
is American education really this bad?

Why do i want her to fuck me?

He's saying WE own Europe

SHOW YOUR FLAG PUSSY

I have no idea what that means but, then again, I'm not a soyboy neckbeard pinko commie who spends all xir time playing computer games

he's using Italy as a euphemism for corruption.

"""composing""" music
you create that. And creating a symphony is hardly something to be proud of in a nationalistic sense.

Terrible comparison. Composing is the same as creating. A better comparison would have been if you were proud of a piano player e.g. Kissin or Rubinstein.

If race war really happen in Italy next week i will glad to be a volontueer for the reconcista Italien friends !

You're welcome cousin!

If you like pizza, you must like race war too

Mmmm... pizza.

Did you notice all the companies that had hiring signs on the door? It's not a lack of wealth or jobs. It's a lack of work ethic and bounty of handouts as to why we have so many homeless.

>Is the mafia playing their hand finally?

Italian guy I know says the Mafia aren't what you see on TV/Movies.
That they don't give a shit about Italy or Italians. All they care about is money and power.

He was adamant the mafia were helping people smugglers move Africans into Italy.

That's true, they are one of the reason South Italy is underdeveloped.

Italians are majorly cucked

can anyone confirm which translation is better:

>sono stata uccisa delle frontiere aperte
>sono stata uccisa dalle frontiere aperte

is it delle or dalle?

working on a #120dB poster for Italy right now

Pamela Mastropietro was killed by a nigerian drug dealer, the media is reporting on how the shooting may be a general retaliation against her killing and other such migrant crimes. If the media sees these posters near the scene of the shooting, there will be GUARANTEED REPLIES

We will rearm Italy with some of our baguette and we will send our 'Captain' to help you too you know what i'm talking about...

dalle

Horses?You think this is the 90's,Ivan?LAMBORGHINI, MOTHERFUCKA.

Okay I'll fix it ASAP

>those unified salutes

Shivers down my spine, beautiful.

Yes it is, however, in the 1950s, when we were a white nation, we had highest math and science in the world.

the Mafia is trash only low life scum want to be involved with those niggers, crime is never justified
t. Carabiniere

The second one, "dalle" is the proper word. And I appreciate your help.

fixed:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/9acf5b5e82c33b7a7a45efc5fe2db469ebb64c21fa23df8e8db0e2e0dbb818ed.pdf

get them pizzafags. I don't want niggers on my yard

You have my respect man, mafia is full of parasites.

She was obviously fucking that nigerian lol.

I love how that picture reflects a lifestyle most europeans will never experience on a regular basis. You monkeys live in tiny apartments, doing laundry in the kitchen, meanwhile niggers flood you streets like wild animals

And let's not talk about the japanese mafia maybe the worst in the world...

fixed it:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/9acf5b5e82c33b7a7a45efc5fe2db469ebb64c21fa23df8e8db0e2e0dbb818ed.pdf

THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION
LET'S GO LADS
PUT SOME UP AT THE SHOOTING SCENE!

I could say the same about Italy.

GO GO GO!
STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT!

>baiting
>bad autism

pick one