HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>SOUTH AFRICA RUNS OUT OF WATER
weather.com/science/environment/news/2018-01-10-cape-town-south-africa-water-shortage-day-zero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick, kick all the whiteys out of the country

This is exactly what the official strategy will be, guaranteed.

Serious question, is it not possible to dig wells in South africa?

Is this good news or bad news?

SA does have like 10 million white people. I'm worried about them.

This is what happens when you think black people are equal to white people. Different races are good at different things. White people build civilizations and black people are good at basketball and ruining civilizations

bump for interest

It looks like a scam video to me.
All I see is plenty of water for the Negroids, they spill the water on the ground like it's worth nothing.

>It's impossible to live on 50 liters of water per day
I live fine in a western world, and I don't even use more than 2-3 liters of water per day. (excluding baths)

They also embed some scary background music as well.

>50 liters per day is barely enough to live on
>over 13 gallons

kek in Iraq there were times that I would've killed for 13 gallons

I saw them on the news, but that won't last them forever. Niggers burn through all resources like they were.....uhhhh something that burns resources really fast.

They have to have their race war. Only the strong will drink.

I drink pretty much nothing, but between washing my hands, showering, laundry, washing dishes, flushing toilets, etc. I bet my total usage is a decent amount

HELP WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF WATER

And we are going to cut of water to whites, but not to blacks!

>2-3 litres

Basement dweller detected. In the real world people have to do laundry, dishes, garden watering, cleaning, all that shit.

>laundry
Is like once a week, it's not that terrible.

>dishes
Stop using running water, put soap in a big bowl, use that to clean your dishes.

>TAKE IT BACK, DRUMPF! AFRICA IS NOT A SHITHOLE!!!
>*runs out of drinking water*

I read on CNN that South Africans who could afford them were having wells built in their backyards. The way I interpreted that, it means the whites and the handful of non-retarded blacks are building wells and the masses of savage niggers will murder them over their wells after the water runs out.

Zero sympathy for white people in shithole Africa

WHITEY IS STEALING OUR WATER

Better import them all to Europe, then. And then kill the power grid.

>uhhhh something that burns resources really fast

Niggers?

Women?

Natural selection
a
t
u
r
a
l

We can use that.

Non-shitskins there have no power, so no.

Well Cape Town is one of the most white large city in South Africa sooo...

Don't have any sympathy for the whites in South Africa. They chose this future and deserve everything they're getting. Here's a short list of white South African fuckups and this should look familiar to anyone who has actually studied European history:

>Build white nation. White men get greedy and import non-whites as a slave labor/cheap labor force.
>Ignore paying whites fair wages and pay blacks 1/12th to work the farms and mines. Because "nepotism" is bad and greed is good.
>Slaves get pissed and revolt.
>Be Christian and embrace Pastor's multiculturalism and equality.
>Ignore education, the colleges, mainstream news, and mass media. Allow communists to take control of all of this. Don't fight back. Do nothing, and then wonder why you lost control of your country (again).
>Allow a handful of black agitators and Jews to agitate. Again, do nothing.
>Hand over power to angry slave laborers.
>Spend all of your time and money chasing comfort, buying toys, and frivolous shit like yachts and 3rd mansions.
>Give up you nuclear ambitions and give Israel all of your nuclear material.

I mean honestly how fucking stupid were white south african men? This is the short list. What a bunch of fucking morons. They can all stay in that hellhole and perish surrounded by their black pets.

Don't have any sympathy for the whites in Europe. They chose this future and deserve everything they're getting.
>repeat list
Don't have any sympathy for the whites in the United States. They chose this future and deserve everything they're getting.
>repeat list

Got the point?

All the whites will be murdered then it'll turn into another Zimbabwe situation were someone, probably the US, will have to send resources for the wastes of space that are left and act they'll act like dey dindu nuffin

//CLICKING-SOUNDS\\

You are right and wrong in the same time. I won't give up.

I agree with both points. White men have been making the same mistakes since Rome fell. Shortsighted stupidity deserves punishment. I could care less about Europe or the USA. Maybe when real white genocide starts white men will really wake up and break the cycle of destroying their countries with their shortsighted greed.

Good luck. I think the best thing for the white race is for South African whites to perish violently and publicly. Hopefully other whites will learn from their suffering.

doesn’t matter what is thought or felt. The black man destroys all that is created with no consideration of the future no honor of the past

The Chad Imperium is a server for political discussion, (((everyone))) welcome

This wont effect most white homes. We have been living with the coming idea of a doomsday scenario for a long time. This will kill off the niggers and leftists who think everything is going to be ok. I also have a industrial water filter connected to my 2 bore holes. Soon I will be Immortan Joe.

Goodbye South Afrika...

>excluding baths

Gee I wonder if that uses much water?

I weep for you, because the kaffir tide will sweep up what you have built and leave only raped corpses behind.

You could probably get away with less than 20 liters if you just want your body clean and not enjoying the shower for 20 minutes.

>White depleted the water resources.

Whites use an stupid amount of water, they saw the natives using drops of water and they thought:

>That shit ain't fly, we da afrikaneers(bad irish accent)

And they used all the fucking water.

>Fucking nigros save me europe, I'm so white, feel sorry for me.

>Confused between anglo and boers.
SAGE

Read ‘The Plot Against South Africa’ by Klaus D Vaque.

This book disproves the common misconception that white genocide is the result of poor decision making on behalf of naive politicians. On the contrary it is part of a conscious and meticulously planned and organised attempt to racemix whites out of existence so they never pose a threat to their Jewish slavemasters who hold the levers of power. Some call it globalism, others the NWO, still others the Khalergi Plan; in each instance the method remains the same: a persistent effort to undermine the homogeneity of white countries. South Africa is no exception.

White South Africa did not bring this on itself. Large sums of money, energy and resources were spent by multinationals, the UN, the CFR, and countless other international bodies as well as the international press to put financial and political pressure on the South African government to the point where they had no option but to end the policy of apartheid that had kept the races separate for over a hundred years. Once the proverbial dam was burst, stemming the flow of degeneration and racial chaos became impossible.

Hope you're packing heat

are south africans conservative? Would they make good US citizens?

Whites will win.

Will the international community let people go without water? Couldn't they just ship it in?

>who could afford them
Is it expensive to dig a hole? I don't understand.

this

>This is exactly what the official strategy will be, guaranteed.
that's great, let them starve the rest of the way. SA white population only 8%

op is a total faggot. and i do mean flaming. like he takes ten cocks before breakfast.

why the fuck are you laughing. where do you think those niggers go to when it happens

>Is it expensive to dig a hole? I don't understand.
Easy enough to dig a hole. Not very easy to defend it when everyone around you is dying of thirst.

new phone who dis

>"Down to 50 litres of water a day"
>"Almost impossible to survive
>Men need 3.7 litres, women need 2.7 litres each day
Now I get it.

White South Africans still treat their soon-to-be-doomed country like a First World Country with unlimited water and waste a lot unnecessary water.

Then you have the nigger population using as much water as they get their hands on for almost everything.

Let South Africa burn, it was an inevitable failed experiment if Europe didn't keep large chunks of Africa

why don't you go dig that in SA buddy, you will fit right in

resource trouble in africa, you say

I have no idea why somebody would need 50 litres of water a day. But, I think whoever made the article may not have made an error in not telling the reader that the other 47 or so litres were for farming. That's mainly what whites do their - Feed niggers and work the land.

> not
ignore that error.

Do you have more?

>the weak should hydrate the strong

How the hell do jews still control South Africa? Arent jew "whitey" meaning they should be killed?

DEES WHAJT DEVILS ARE STEALIN AUR WATER, KILL DE RACISTS

>real life shadman

>can't survive on 50 liters of water per person per day
>says it's impossible

Is the water table itself not running low?

It's hiding from the niggers.

I REALLY hope this is not a trap

To be fair that's probably including water used for agriculture. Also my city is debating selling them water atm, although I can't imagine it would be worth doing because it's such a long distance away

This
That shit is ridiculous. I'd love to read more about it.

Surviving on 50 liters of water per day is easiest mission impossible i ever heard. I don't think that fat woman is doing agriculture. She can't even clean her far rolls around vagina with 10 liters when you could do it with 1 liter. I wonder how she would survive a safari tour. Not to mention those African villages where you see they haven't washed their hair for a year and drink only occasionally. Cape Town is like that faggot town of the world, i understand they need to clean their asses or else get shit on dick, that's probably the reason why they can't survive on 50 liters per day.

Our region sells water to the Chinese at bottling plants. The best, cleanest and dankest water in the world and they get it for 250$ a year for more or less unlimited extraction. It's fucking criminal. Water wars are going to be a real thing.

I bet white people there left or prepared

hope they have guns

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

So when water runs out, how fast will the numbers drop and how long until whatever is left devolves back into nomads and leaves the place?

I'm sick and tired of the slow collapse of Zimbabwe and South Africa, I want complete fucking collapse overnight.

God is punishing the nignogs for their ways, while the whites are being saved by grace.

I think Capetown is a white city so this is nothing to be laughing at. We should help them. Since they are white, you know that they will pay back if we ever need them.

Capetown is about as white as Sweden

> slovenia

:'D

And as gay as gayest town in Sweden. Cape Town is good if you are a tourist, because you will really notice the difference in quality of roads and organization compare to other Africa, but you should really really stay away from ghettos.

But they're such a boer..

In celebration ill post a picture of a dead nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Surviving on 50 liters of water per day is easiest mission impossible i ever heard.

Of course this is easy when you aren't growing your own food. The farms use over half of the water. Also the water is getting shut off! Not 50 liters a day.

user your phone is turning into the pink wojak

FUCKIN' WHITEY STOLE ALL THE BLACK MAN'S WATER

It's possible to dig wells wherever the fuck you are in the world. You''ll just have to dig deeper if its hotter. Nothing humans cannot handle.

Nigger, i grew my own food and even constructed my own rooms in house from scratch, walls and all. I dug out sewers, i dig in my shit at first. I cut down trees to build equipment and to create furniture. Cape Town is spoiled rich man's ground. I understand they have problems, but it isn't mission impossible. Africa got great water reserves under the feet. They are probably lacking water because they being as retarded as Saudi Arabia who drained waters because wasteful agriculture and even meat was shitty quality at end, but they needed cow showers to survive the hear and they needed constant water to keep their grasses green.

Will this cause another bush war ?

Sounds like what is currently going on in the West

They didn't learn from Rhodesia. Not going to learn now.

I don't believe that - how would the niggers know which number was the largest?

There's nothing to learn from Rhodesia, it was supported by Jews and their global banks, now it's not, which is why they increased their inflation. Lesson is over.

Thanks for the concern

can i get an arranged marriage with a white extremely racist south african qt?

I remembered a story of how they just eat all the seeds instead of planting them. They have zero foresight.

>cant survive on 50 literrs of water per person per day
What the fuck
You dont need to drink more than 3 liters a day, i dont even drink more in middle of summer heat
Even if you drink 5, you have 45 liters to bathe and wash shit, more than enough.

Who needs water anyway