Explain this

explain this.

Sessions and Rosenstein have to go. Wray has to go. Everyone that stands in our way has to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/03/trey-gowdy-fisa-memo-does-not-any-way-discredit-mueller-investigation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

Pol doesn't seem to want to do anything about anything, libs win

insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/03/trey-gowdy-fisa-memo-does-not-any-way-discredit-mueller-investigation

Everyone you mentioned is a patriot.

The only people actively trying to get these people fired is Israel

Why does Trump attack them daily?

kayfabe

huh? but then he actually does fire them... Like McCabe..

In all fairness: Mueller is supposed to investiagte Russian interference in election. (No evidence of that eitther) but its not just Trump.

Lawful and legitimate are two different things. There's nothing unlawful about being lied to by the FISA court applicants.

McCabe resigned and has pension. He's not going to prison.

Yo memo is so stupid, Republicans call it Mr. President.

Kill the opposition to save democracy

fuck off israeli scum

forced out.

I don’t like Nazis of any religion

Has to go

Adult diapers under robes create unbearabke stench

We all know the reason the justice department has to say it, is because it's an unlawful pile of shit, as we have seen, they lie all the time.

>start investigation based on dossier written by political enemies of the person being investigated
>"nah it's fine!"

Trump only has 3 years left in his term, he should not be allowed a supreme court pick

but the information seems to true in it?

Trump had hookers piss on a bed Obama slept in?

I'm beginning to have my suspicious about Sessions. I expected him to be a bit hardass, but now I wonder if (((they've))) got dirt on him.

i would totally believe that and that russia has it on tape. they have kompromat on every leader in the world

If this were a drama TV show Mueller would be the most interesting character after Trump. God, Imagine Mueller gives his speech at the end of this year explaining in deep detail everything he learned and the conclusion that has been made. Everyone watches it live and it blows up the entire collective conscious at to what the conclusion is that no partisan side saw it coming.

If Sessions was such a traitor, then why does Trump NEVER call him out or NEVER say anything about him at all?

He did multiple times.

Don't you dare come in here and wave your quads around in such a fashion

what the fuck is sessions even doing?????????????????????????????????

Trump has said so multiple times and the senate had to pull some shenanigans to keep Trump from firing Sessions and making a recess appointment

trump publicly attacked sessions on multiple occasions, same as Tillerson

>my beliefs are reality.

Fake news. The "Justice Department" is an entity. It can't speak.

democracy is shit
european dictator now

Someone needs to start hanging these niggers.

NO MORE COURTS
NO MORE INVESTIGATIONS
DRAIN THE SWAMP

lmao what official statements from any department are a thing

what about the other 100 claims in the dossier? Have any been disproven? There are hundreds of investigators and agents checking leads, which have led to indictments. Flynn had kompromat on him, Obama and Yates warned Trump not to hire him, and then he did anyway. why the hell did he do that??

I wouldn't worry too much about Mueller. He's clean and dealt with big players before. He has powerful and entrenched friends on both sides.

do you think trump will be indicted?I actually think he might be. Everyone has flipped on him and the weak sauce memo showed republican leadership is desperate.

>do you think trump will be indicted?

I don't have a clue where Mueller is going, but if Trump felt safe he wouldn't be attacking people involved in the investigation. The guy is acting oddly for someone who is innocent.

You are about to get FUCKED up.

heh, yeah.
Mueller might not find something on a Russian collusion, but that's not what the investigation is about, it's an investigation into Trump, to dig up some skeletons and have him impeached.

if he doesn't have any skeletons, why does he need to worry.

Mueller will take down Trump. The bullshit nothingburger """memo""" will be obstruction of justice. FISA wiretapped a Trump aid because Trump's campaign and his family were working with the Russian deep state and the FISA order was completely legal and justified. You memo only hurts you idiots.

I can't wait to see Trump impeached and Sup Forums to lose their minds. This pathetic echo chamber needs to be destroyed.

kill yourself delusional traitorous faggot.

kill yourself you disgusting faggot traitor. The day of the rope approaches faggots none of you shills will be spared.

Sessions is such a dumb fuck. He is bending over backwards in an effort to virtue signal about the rule of law and Democratic norms, while the enemy has no respect for either and will use any form of subterfuge to be victorious.

retard alert

k

lol imagine being this triggered by words.

what a larping shill snowflake

And he's right. It shows the FISC is a kangaroo court rife for abuse and has been abuse and needs to be regulated and opened to examination. It MIGHT also show that the premise for the special investigation is bunk, but that doesn't change the lawfulness of mueller's investigation or the validity of the work, whatever you may of it.

This about FISA abuse, political bias in the FBI, and possible conspiracy within the FBI.

there is valid intelligence about Carter Page that led to the FISA court warrant, that Nunes admits he did not read and that the FBI says was valid and used in the application

that is why the memo is sad and desperate, and ill-advised I would say.

Gowdy read the intelligence, nunes didn't because he wanted to show some level of separation given he was on trump's transition team. Some running damage control for the FISC. This shouldn't be a partisan issue.

In that case, shouldn't Nunes be censured or forced to resign for such a dangers and partisan violation of process?

>In that case, shouldn't Nunes be censured or forced to resign for such a dangers and partisan violation of process?
Yes, but Congress is a Republican circle-jerk and will let it slide because he's a good ol' boy.

???
Nunes exposes FISA abuse, showing the country the kanagroo courts can't be trusted, this makes him partisan some how.

Being a partisan doesn't get you arrested either way.

What process violation? Since you're apparently an expert in procedure, please do site the violations.

>just imagine...
That's all you will be able to do because that faggot Mueller is 100% deepstate swamp rat.

He's not going to incriminate any of his buddies or financiers, so you can forget about him exposing everyone and blowing the collective conscience.

What the fuck? He is also leaving. What did >they> do to him?

>flynn was compromised
No more than anyone who worked in the Obama administration

>What did >they> do to him?
Gowdy got tired of the populist shitshow. Trump isn't a Republican by any rational definition of the term.

>having policies that are popular with your voters is bad
What?

Do you not understand that the ONLY reason populists are attacked is because they threaten the establishment?

Having popular policies that aren't the establishment's policies is dangerous to the establishment.

I'd say he was a little more compromised considering Obama gave him the boot and even went as far as to warn Trump about him.

This is why we don't have leaders. We pick ourguys when they support what is right and drop them the second they step out of line.
It's too easy for someone to claim to be ourguys and then try to kneecap us at the first opportunity. They all do it eventually.

>having policies that are popular with your voters is bad
"Your voters" being the minority. Might as well be a BLM member as president.

If the premise of the investigation is bunk doesn't that make it fruit of the poisonous tree of whatever?

>because they threaten the establishment?
Technically he posed no threat to the establishment. He appointed millionaires to several high-level positions with no consideration of whether they were adequately experienced to be in them.
Take Pai for example: he was a lawyer, he didn't know the first fucking thing about internet access.
Or Davos: She is living off daddy's money and has destroyed her town's school system, leaving tons of under-educated kids in private schools.

The memo points out that the investigation started with Popadopolous. It was not directly connected to Page.

>investigation isn't discredited
>but the cornerstone of it was proven to be a fraudulent paid-for lie used to illegally obtain FISA warrants which started the investigation

Very interesting. I guess (((their agenda))) is just to find something to stick on Trump so they can retroactively claim their illegal investigation was justified. Daily reminder: Prosecution lawyers can attempt to prove guilt with the evidence at hand. They cannot break into your house, kill your roommate, plant drugs, and then escape through the window and call the cops on you, then use that as proof of your guilt in some other case. But that's basically what the (((investigation))) has done to Trump. Invent things out of thin air in the hopes that something else down the road will be discovered.

Of course that's a series of felonies, but it's not like Jew-backed Democrats ever get in trouble with pesky things like the law, anymore.

You're probably right but I do think the memo substantially damages the legitimacy of the Mueller investigation even though it doesn't discredit it altogether.

Daily reminder: The charge against Papadopoulos is perjury. Not espionage.

>anti-pol shill out of the woodwork

Nah. Trump has to go to jail. He’s taking at least 12 black dicks up his ass every day after the first day when everyone in the jail lines up and takes their turn.

True, and it was probably just to get information. Manafort has much more serious charges.

>tfw Trump does a #MeToo

>democracy is shit
>european dictator now

Sessions and Rosenstein aren't your enemy, bud.

Rosenstein and Sessions aren't going to do shit to Mueller because fucking with him would be obstruction of justice, because the investigation is legitimate.

>They cannot break into your house, kill your roommate, plant drugs, and then escape through the window and call the cops on you, then use that as proof of your guilt in some other case. But that's basically what the (((investigation))) has done to Trump.

So Mueller forced members of the campaign to break the law somehow? Get real.

>starts investigation because of George Papadopoulous

ftfy

>Mueller is investigating a person searching for a crime
>lawful
Nope.
Time to DRAIN THE SWAMP

Mfw the 8th black dick slides in.

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
Protip: Trump filled the swamp rather than draining it. Check his appointees' net worths.

They would love for any reason to cry obstruction. How fucking dumb are you Jews anyway? It's over. Were not falling for it. Go CGI a plane into the Superbowl or something. You got a better chance with that.

>i would totally believe that
so this pivotal belief that motivates your political opinions is based on your prejudice of a man you've only seen on TV and just the wild assumption that russia must own EVERY politician in the world. That being the case then who cares because they're all in on it together.

But if it's true the russians are black mailing trump with some piss tape then they've lost their power because it got a exposed and nobody cares. To top it off, in the mean time, trump hasn't been selling america whole sale to russia at all. The closest thing to a "gift" was not stopping them from beating isis.

>Trump shouldn't be allowed to do shit any president is allowed to do at any point in his term if the need arises because...I don't even know

because they could impeach him for a parking ticket if they wanted to, but in all other instances knowingly excuse each other for heinous and damaging crimes.

Well not Mueller, but Strzok with Flynn. Using tactics to induce a perjury on flynn. Yes they kind of did force him to break the law.

It's called ZOG. Jews created the USA and run it as a goyim plantation for hundreds of years.

>Mueller say Mueller good
Breaking news

because manaforts crimes are old news and have nothing to do with the russians or the trump campaign but happened years ago

>So Mueller forced members of the campaign to break the law somehow?
Oooh, a taker. Do tell: What laws have they broken?

Papadopoulos was guilty of lying to the FBI under oath. But for a serial liar, one who tried to tell others how important he was with his so-called connections in Russia, this isn't a surprise.

Manafort is in trouble for things unrelated to the campaign.

Flynn was also guilty of perjury, on a technicality—he couldn't remember the date of a phone call. But him talking to the Russian ambassador was perfectly legal, I'm afraid. Though unmasking his conversation was a felony, however. Someone will go to jail, and it won't be him.

Because it's phrased as exploring all aspects of Russian meddling, so trump, his team, facebook, whatever. There are other aspects involved that still warrant (purportedly) investigation from other information/evidence and resources gathered. As far as I understand they're also investigating the processes Russia used to do whatever they're accused of doing, whether that being attempts to cozy up to the trump campaign through staff (page being the thrown around name here and now) or buying ads online or whatever. I do admit it sorta loses that sense of being just a thorough investigation when literally the ONLY thing we hear about it from the media is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP, but maybe they're doing stuff we don't know about. Certainly media bias can color all this, though the constant "leaks" don't help my opinion of the investigation, but that seems more schiff than mueller. That repubs having given at least some cursory work to fusiongps shows at least the dem side isn't beyond reproach, but I'd like to see that from the mueller investigation as well.

Also, try to remember, Mueller isn't FBI (well, anymore nor during the campaign), he was brought in from outside, so even if some evidence is tainted by the illegal behavior by the fbi, that sin isn't visited upon mueller, since he was simply appointed by legislature to a completely separate investigation, so the whole fruit of the poison tree thing doesn't hold here.

Tick Tock drumpftards, the wheels of justice grind slow but fine.

Sessions cares more about DUDEWEED than flooding sanctuary cities with ICE agents and putting foot to ass

Let libs strike first.

he did

>admits Stalin sent people to gulags
>is a communist

Fuck, you guys are dumb

All these people voted against letting you see the memo:

Adam Schiff, Ranking Member
28th District of California

Jim Himes
4th District of Connecticut

Terri Sewell
7th District of Alabama