It doens't matter what your race is, what matters is how good you are for yourself, your nearest, and your society...

It doens't matter what your race is, what matters is how good you are for yourself, your nearest, and your society. In that order.

Don't get me wrong, I hate niggers and I loathe that jews are importing darkies into Europe and trying to do it into America, but the fact is your races' survival depends on how much you're worth.

If you're a basement dwelling neckbeard, while jamal is squishing blonde honeys, that's on you, faggot. No one owes you a great society and ethnostate, you have to earn that shit.

>while jamal is squishing blonde honeys

>blonde honeys
okay,faggot

Nigguh, I know, but I'm not concerned with landwhales swallowing shitcum. They are practically faggots to me. At best they'll die in the hood somewhere, at worst they'll bare offspring, and if they do it'll probably be unfortunately passably white.

Boy, you know that shit happens. Ignorance is key in shitty strategy.

No, really lets talk about this, where the Nazis at? I've been on this board for many years and have had the unfortunate luck to have grown up with "People" of color and I know coal burners that solely date niggers because they're successful and capable, not even considering the muh dick meme.

Shit, you know how you know it's shit that Sup Forums is inisecure about? they won't talk about it, even the jews won't shill in the thread.

Jesus. Either this board is full of faggots or jew shills that are too concerned with shilling eachother and gobbling cocks. Fuck.

>tfw THICC gets blacked
NO
YOU'RE GONNA HEAR FROM MY LAWYERS

Jew shills. No concern, 100% of responses are shilling, me wonders if there's anyone on right now that will have the discussion about how you can improve yourself to improve your surroundings. Kikes aren't worried about this because they know they ahve the soyboys in the bag and larpers larp on here all day and never do anything to better themselves.

Niggers and Jews deserve to inherit the earth.

>pic related, this board in 30 years.

>pic related
Anons, would you steal a bike to get to the Aryan pussy? No? may want to consider yourself.

>pic related
All that's left on this board is Jew-fu. Just as a warning, unless it is NOT surprising, it's a jewish trick. You Nazis are falling for it again.

People on this board looking at the memo
>pic

>pic related
>things that you faggots are not.

What a sad place.