There's predictive programming all over this board right now

>Civil war
>Start the day of the rope yourselves
>Somalis, Muslims, ISIS are gonna plan a false flag (DEFINITELY NOT MOSSAD)

We're the jews banking on blaming the train crash on the left or ISIS if it was pulled off?

Jews are trying anything guys. Keep your eyes peeled and don't believe the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJcC6A33zQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156714112/#156716771
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159103388/
youtube.com/watch?v=UkdsGeJxDcA
youtube.com/watch?v=F8zNQEJ59Hc
thematrixredeemed.com/side-by-side-script-comparisons.html
thematrixredeemed.com/190--matching-similarities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XbDLQpXD0Xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

up

bump

bump

bump

>KEEP UR EYES OPEN DON'T BELIEV THE MEDIA

Isn't this what we do all day every day?

Yeah but I feel as if they're trying to blame whatever happens on Sup Forums if it's right wing related false flag.

Just remember to kill the Jews first no matter what happens.

Thanks for the input. I'm now convinced that a false flag based on right wing violence against the left will take place. They will say that Sup Forums was used to plan a terrorist attack.

well yeah

What's new?

False flag Superbowl this sunday

These things are just normal, normies aren't even paying attention to the government's staged fake bullshit anymore. Look at that last "Church shooting massacre" that killed 50 people? or 25 people seriously I can't even keep these hoaxes in my memory, the normie society knows it is all staged bullshit at this point, and starting to ignore it.

Nah. Too obvious that's misdirection possibly.

Like the train wasn't obvious?

I guess you have a point.

These fuckers are desperate and getting sloppy. Personally, I think there is a reason that the Patriots and Eagles are going to the Superbowl. I think something will happen in an effort to push patriotism and bring viewers back to the NFL. Don't forget, a lot of the teams are owned by Jews and they're losing big money.

I think tomorrow's date adds up to 911 somehow.

And....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPJcC6A33zQ

I know there was some event at Chicano park today that was a planned false flag.

U.S. Bank Stadium
Capacity: 666 55

bump

bump

It's possible this is why the pol hack went down a few weeks ago, which was warned by this guy who off by a week but also predicted the Michigan meteor.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156714112/#156716771

Are you talking about when they shut down pictures? they were trying to use meme magic to make everyone angry in order for their nuke false flag to be successful. It wasn't.

That's the incident yes but it supposedly to gather id's and plant cp. I suspect so they can target anons that poke holes in an upcoming false flag like their Las Vegas one got btfo

bump

Other bread on Superb Owl and G4S

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159103388/

wow false flag confirmed strong evidence there bro

kys jew

Bump for habbenings

bump

DC Police Chief, Cathy Lanier, who helped cover up murder of Seth Rich is head of security for the Super Bowl.

i dont think people are saying its somali or muslim designed, just that its plausible deniability for mossad
>oh its in minnesota where a lot of muslims live and trump got them riled up with national anthem talk blah blah
oldpol knows its always jews, think youre blowing this out of proportion

what if they use a russian affiliated narrative like with the boston bombers?

big if true

theyll use some type of narrative to blame anything associated with the right, even if its muslims or blacks attacking. its still white people's fault for antagonizing them and HATE.
my point was, this board, as shitty as it may have become since reddit and boomer fucks, is still awake to the kikes. oldpol will always ensure the board understands how jews were involved if they were (which they always are)

Yeah, it's still good to have threads like these up if there's any possibility they will try something because it'll combat whatever narrative they try to push IF something happens.

Then I wouldn't point at Sup Forums, but at all the movies where civil war between a mixed group and a pure group is the main feature.

What did they mean by this?

Co creative manifestation.

REMINDER THAT THE MATRIX WAS STOLEN
THEY EVEN MOCKED THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT WRITER

More like two groups forcing predictive programming on people to having a stronger influence as a whole.
Two opposites coming back into one again.

MUST WATCH
youtube.com/watch?v=F8zNQEJ59Hc

THEY MOCKED ALTHOUSE BY NAMING THE MAIN CHARACTER AFTER HIM (THOMAS ALTHOUSE VS THOMAS ANDERSON)
THOMAS ANDERSONS PROFILE SHEET IS AN EXACT MATCH WITH THE IMMORTALS SCRIPT WRITERS (ALTHOUSE)
ON VHS YOU COULDN'T SEE IT BUT ON DVD YOU CAN

thematrixredeemed.com/side-by-side-script-comparisons.html
thematrixredeemed.com/190--matching-similarities.html

THE MATRIX WAS STOLEN

Yeah it's called the Hegelian Dialectic. It's synthetic chaos in order to impose order.

Want proofs???
Next four posts.

who the fuck cares? Other guy wasn't good enough

Terrifying stuff.
This we wuz kangz/Israelites/Romans shit is being pushed everywhere. There was even a clip in Doctor Who where he says Jesus was black and history is a white wash.

I firmly believe the elite are trying to raise blacks up and brainwashing them into wiping us off the face of the earth and removing us from the history books.

Honestly I think much of the talk of up-risals and surprisals is as a result of further evidence of the plans of White Genocide, as seen in this video; youtube.com/watch?v=XbDLQpXD0Xk
But Yuri Bezminov (or whoever) did say that the plan is always to move to a civil war, so who knows.

How did you get that ID?

no doubt. was just trying to ease your mind

That's pretty damning. I would expect as much from a couple of no-talent tranny fags.

Except for the part if you knew the implications of this you wouldn't have said that.

Wut?

bum[

wow, way to complicate everything m8 besides, cabal is already fucked.
You're more than likely going to have the Mirror Ascension Dream test in your sleep this feb than make someone figure your chart.

did anyone read that thread from G. last night about 'the kid' ?

>cabal
The NWO is Israel

oh, you're just being a faggot on the internet
Cabal is fucked, be happy and do something else.

Cabal comes from the word Kaballah. Jews.