Why are you fucks trying to defame this film? You don’t even know if it’s anti-white yet!

Why are you fucks trying to defame this film? You don’t even know if it’s anti-white yet!

stop trying to false flag Sup Forums to blame for your shitty movies.

It honestly is doing more harm than good. Making white people look petty and desperate. The best thing to do is ignore it and not give it more attention or publicity

Jews are making threads trying to pin anything they can on Sup Forums as an excuse for their shitty moves.

>story about homogeneous nation and nationalist leader who's proud of his heritage
Don't know how come they made this. About negroes of course, but who gives a shit? George Lincoln Rockwell and Malcolm X used to stand and talk besides each other despite both of them being ultra-racist.

People are apparently mad that there are barely any white people in this movie but I prefer it this way. Keep us out of that shit please.

This. Holy fuck OP just change your flag and post some shit slinging so you can screen cap the posts as "evidence" for your fucking blog article.

I'm only going to be angry if wakanda has to accept globalism in the end

niggers will die in theaters... fire, guns, poison gas.. it will be glorious

Who is this semen demon

>thwarted
good, now when it bombs you can blame niggers for not paying to see it.

so you're not allowed to give this movie a negative review? what if you think it actually sucks?

It's being rated low by liberals who don't like the idea of ethnostates.

did we do this?
I live here and I didn't see shit

I love that this conspiracy theory is being promoted by several mainstream news articles. The Facebook group in question had 382 likes, probably only 10% of those users even planned on coordinating negative reviews of the film.

People are going to give it negative reviews because it's gonna be a shit movie, and I'm sure there will be tons of people who pretend to like it just to signal.

>Give it a chance goys!
Why, so a bunch of niggers and soyim can #Bugsplain to me how bad white people have been to people of color?

nobody gives a fuck, stop trying to pretend like we care about capeshit faggot
>in all fields

Wait, is NBC seriously promoting this false flag bullshit too? Holy fuck the nigger promoters really are desperate.

The fuck are you talking about. You guys are the only ones desperate and organized enough to do some shit like this. Either that or r*ddit

Sage threads about some nigger movie

No. YOU JIDF SHILLS ARE DOING THIS

>Says the jew as he strikes himself and cries out in pain for all to hear.
(((plot)))

>post regularly on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>no one mentions down voting black panther
Yeah part of me doesn't believe this . Disney is still sore after TLJ

So meanies who were never going to see the movie anyway are responsible for how shitty you made it.

Divide & Conquer is the name of their game.

We didn't do it. I'm here every goddamned day and never happened.

I haven't actually seen any of the alleged rating manipulation. It's more like people don't want to see a movie that doesn't relate to them, and at worst is racist against them. Remember, black people only make up 10% of the US, which means that 90% don't give a shit about the movie.

nigger you have no fucking clue what you're talking about if you think anything here is organized. this site is pure chaos and that's why it works so go fuck your retarded fake news eating faggot ass

these morons do know we have archives right? we can easily debunk this, but i guess you just have to say its' true a lot thus making it true

charlatans, the lot of them

fucking this, like goddamn what a bunch of fucking tards

See It's Ghostbusters 3 all over again. Someone makes a shit movie and blames racism when it flops.

I don't give a fuck about this we wuz kangz shit, I'm not watching it

“Strong female characters” kek. What an overused platitude. Save it for when it actually applies.

It’s probably /r/the Donald then. Either way it’s stupid and you don’t know if it’s gonna be anti white. The evil guy is black ffs.

The only time this stupid movie gets brought up is when some shill faggot posts these stupid articles blaming this board for its shit ratings. No one cares about this.

The Black Panthers were militant communist terrorists. Unless they are portrayed as an enemy, this is an attempt to rewrite history for the retards.
A movie on the topic of a black state or anything of the sort, is fair. But the Name Black Panther is inflammatory, misleading and opportunist.

More like you don't have any evidence of this happening and are just blaming whoever you can. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jews lack the glands necessary to feel shame.

Literally kill yourself shill faggot

>crying over shit you're just going to pirate anyways

Yes, jews need gassing
Yes, blacks need to go back to africa

Stop wasting your energy on individual piles of marxist shit, and put your efforts into destroying the root of the problem

We have better things to do with our time than bomb a capeshit movie. Fem ghostbusters bombed hard and you sad jewish fucks came here to false flag with boasts about doing coordinated raids to lower the film rating and shit because you needed a scapegoat. You did it with some otehr shit movie I can't even bother to remember and now you're doing the same for this because you fucks realized too late how Wakanda as an ethnostate looks like a positive thing and shows how shit Globalism is but it's also a shit movie so you're starting to false flag from now to blame the Alt-right boogeyman as the cause for poor reviews.

This so fucking much. They know it's going to bomb so they are already projecting that they are the victims of some imaginary hate crime. Look at the shitty movie they made and how they decided to portray the ultimate black society.

The reason it will do poorly is that it is pandering to a small demographic of people in a pretty openly derogatory way. It has basically done everything in its power to shun everyone else.
It looks hamfisted and forgetable even for modern capeshit.

The effects look terrible. All of the "cool" action shot moments looked like garbage.

I didn't give my money to the mouse for nu wars and I'm sure as fuck not going to see we wuz kangs. You guys can have it. I'm not begging anyone their representation, but the message has been very clearly sent that this is not for me. So I will stay home. If you go please by all means feel free to enjoy it.

I'm just sick of hearing about this shit. Let it fall flat on its face all by itself. It doesn't need our help either way as far as I'm concerned.

When does it release?

This.

>capeshit
>caring
mfw

>Sup Forums
>organised
Pick one, faggot.

why not do this? it will fail anyway and we are going to get blamed for it-

Why are there no Asian superheroes?

LOL... the right sees Black Panther and says "great where's our ethnocentric empire?"

but this angers the crazy leftist... we cannot possibly LIKE the movie because we are absolutely racist for apparently no real reason.

all the violence at the film will be from nigs nigging in the movie talking and yelling n shiiiet

I think I figured out their angle. they realize black panthers ideology is essentially most of Sup Forumss ideology so they are trying to put focus on that and not how black panther is a a ethno nationalist

February 16th nationwide
Be sure to check it out

Does BP hate whites or is the "woman" a tranny and it's a black man kissing a white man?

>You guys are the only ones desperate and organized enough to do some shit like this
Lol
I've read a bunch of threads about this shit movie and the consensus seems to be that either
A. Who cares
B. Wakanda should be memed because it's a ultra nationalist monarchy that says "fuck off we're full" to the rest of Africa

You just outted yourself as a shill
How much are you getting paid to make these threads?

This. Why the fuck would I hate Africans that stay in Africa and make it great?

If we raid the reviews, we should give it 5 stars and claim it perfectly represents alt-right ideology.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

I think its more disgust at the double standard of one ethnonationality being praised while the idea of a nation for whites is attacked.

The hypocrisy of the film is enough to make one cross eyed.

>Though what do you expect from a character a bunch of old white guys threw together as a half-joke to appease the coons and get them to cough up what little money they have.

Bingo. Push Malcolm x. Black nationalism. Nationalism. Isolationism. **** First!

LOL no. Black Panther is /ourmovie/

Racial homogenous walled off nation grows strong while across the border AIDs nigs die and no one gives a fuck.

>give it 5 stars and claim it perfectly represents alt-right ideology.
That's the fun of it
It will create more outrage if Wakanda is equated with Alt Right
As opposed to if the reviews are all WE WUZ

He hates race mixing, as all real men should.

#makeafricagreatagain
Go back

Meh

>fake news
Pol actually thinks the plot is redpilled though

The retards are going to think Russia is an even more scary hacker when this piece of niggerkike shit fails, despite all criticism of it being silenced.

If Ghostbusters failed, pandering to women (51% of the US population), then Black Panther is fucked pandering to blacks (12% of the US population). Also worth noting, Star Kikes was in a league of it's own pandering to SJWs, which are under 30% of the US population.

Regardless of what we do, the kikes will still demonize and black "white supremacy" or whatever.

Anti-white? Lol.

I think this movie is awesome. I’m thinking of starting a travel agency to sell one way tickets to Wakanda.

“Come Home to Africa!”

>thwarted by Facebook
this is so transparently an attempt to make Facebook look like the good guy fighting the trolls

He is a black nationalist. He hates the sight of interracial couples.

Black Panther is literally Alt Right lol

>SHITTY SJW HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER OF SHIT MOVIES: "WAAAAAAAAA! BLACK PANTHER DIDN'T DO GOOD IN THEATERS BECAUSE THE PATRIARCHY OF Sup Forums RUINED IT!!!!!"

really. that's your argument?

There never was a plot to twart in the first place, The studio know that sjw's will come out and see it if they think the alt right are trying to take it down

Fake news to keep Black Panther in the news

I dont think the movie will bomb but this le alt right boogieman insurance policy is pathetic. Enough huwhites will see these articles and watch it to spite da raycsists

I've never even heard about this plot until blogs starting talking about it, and even then I still haven't seen proof of it.
Damage control?

This.

Plus #blaxit can be pushed over the coming weeks since blacks think Wakanda is a real place

Its going to be a shit movie because its a superhero movie. Superhero movies cater to the dumbest fucking idiot in america so it can make the most shekels. If you like superhero movies you are literally a genetic defect and should kill yourself because you are a net drain on society. The fact that the movie is full of niggers and we wuz kangs just makes an already shit movie shittier. Fuck off niggerlover

>The studio know that sjw's will come out

No they won't. Paying to see movies promotes the patriarchy.

black panther is pro-facism, fag

This. I might even end up seeing this movie with my normie friends cause they like Marvel movies. I don't care and I'm not upset about this movie.

Anyone paying attention to this marketing bullshit needs to re-evaluate how well they understand memetics.

Fucking idiot paying the fucking enemy. You are a race traitor who needs to go back

>lead actor saying this is a movie that will portray how africa would have looked if 0.5% werent enslaved 500y ago
kek black african americans should be thankful for the slavery cos half of them would eat dirt and mud cookies if their ancestors werent enslaved

Let's build a wall to stop Niganda!

>Enough huwhites will see these articles
...and stay home because they want to get drunk on their virtue-signalling, instead.

i agree

Бpaтцы, дaвaйтe нe бyдeм гoвopить им чтo этo мы (pyccкиe) cтaвим плoхиe oтзывы. Ecтecтвeннo для тoгo чтoбы paзpyшить aмepикaнcкyю дeмoкpaтию

Sorry lads, just want to see my screencaps on CNN tomorrow. Don't let me down, jews

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you - the thread.
Nobody here cares about black panther and if OP was not some paid shill, he would understand too why Sup Forums cares about some movies and not about others.

>group with like 382 members
>plot to destroy
yeah ok fake news

Why are those two dudes kissing?

Also, all the race shit is pure marketing.

Well my friends haven't invited me yet so hopefully they sit this one out, I haven't decided if I would go. I don't like Marvel movies and most modern movies at all but my normie friends are all I got here.

CIA shill detected

THIs

It’s pretty obvious

Stop posting about this nigger film. I will not watch no matter how much times you post about it

If I were to raid the reviews of this movie, it would be to praise it for its alt-right message.

you misinterpreted how smart people on pol are.
as soon as the pendulum shifted, all the idiots came here.

make it say WEWUZ KAANGS