no

>a nigger, a serb and a leaf

you can't make this shit up

Hahahahaahaahahahaha

t. gypsy

>croatia

h-hi

tier thread hidden

Really America is the only country that could be classified as God tier. We are the only country in the world that has the godlike power of ending the world

You're the most cucked country of all... maybe even more than Sweden.

>most cucked

Literally has EU flag

t. Hiding behind a memeflag kraut

I'm from Italy.
We're not so cucked as Americans or Swedish, yet.

You are literally camp of the saints tier cucked m8 theyre invading your country as we speak on boats from across the sea, land that used to be under your iron heel. You are being colonized by your former colonies. And this is assuming you are even italian, wouldnt be surprised if you are from an even more cucked country hiding behind a memeflag

But there is no more cucked country than US (or Sweden)....
The immigrant shitskins are invading my country because of US mutt retarded politics.

Norway

fpbp

Really? Subsaharan africans are invading your country due to american politics. This is part of the reason europe is so fucked. Again camp of the saints tier. You have no notion of the concept of personal responsibility. You shrug your shoulders and allow your continent to be overrun and blame america for all your problems. A lot of good it will do you when you are all dead.

It would be even more god-tier if you genocided your (((Fenno-Swedes))) though

You american mutts are so retarded, really.
You really believe that you're not the king of cucks?
LOL LMAO

And it's no wonder. Romania is run very well. Most people don't know this, but Romania is getting its shit together, and fast.

You're literally flying a flag of cuckdom aka the EU

You literally have elected a nigger muslim, bro.

Yes. We are not the ones who after 1400 straight years of constant war with muslims are now accepting them with wide open arms and tightening the timeline of conflict with islam to the past 20 years so you can conveniently blame america and stick up for the shitskins and your cucked people

1 the uk didnt kill any germans after ww2.
2. If they did, you would be proud of that, you pajeet piece of shit?

Dude, you're conflating Italy with US or Sweden.

>mfw someone reposts my OC

great one famalam

How can you be godtier if you haven't been to the heavens?

You are literally the gateway for subhuman migration in europe bro

It's not your flag anymore either.
The flag on the moon has faded to dull gray by now.

Stop the boats then

You kiked mutts created all this cuckdom.
This is the problem with you Americans, you don't understand what you're doing.
Should be gassed in WW3.

I wish

>t. African shithole

>ITS ALL MERICAS FAULT ITS NOT OUR FAULT AMERICA RUNS EUROPE HUURR RHURR

> italy has literally been importing migrants for decades

lmao

You elect your own pussified leaders, not America's fault. We are building a wall, you are building Arabic no-go zones. Talk about cucked.

All these problems will disappear as soon as your country is eliminated in WW3.
Good luck, mutts.

We all know that Trump is jew lover

I'm here

What about Merkel? lol

Merkel is more cucked that Trump, I'll give you that.

How's that wall going?
Is it invisible?

Well we just tested it and found that trained military men couldn't breach it, so now we are working on how to fund its construction until the Mexicans pay for it because we will stop all money crossing the border until they do. That's called thinking in the long term, fixing the problem and not putting a bandaid on the symptoms. That's what a real leader, nay, what a real country does.

So it's still invisible, right?
And you think the Mexicans are going to pay for it? lol be serious.
It's too late for you to be a real country. Same goes for pathetic northern cucks like Sweden.
Good luck though (you'll need it).

t. horvat diaspora

>criticising something that literally just started construction
Yes the Mexicans will pay. A large part of their economy depends on money sent from illegal workers in America back to their families in mexico. We will hault that until they fund our wall. And if they don't? Well then we get to keep the money in our economy that would have normally escaped to Mexico. We also will hault the drugs at the border, saving millions on criminal processing and keeping our citizens healthy and willing to work instead of doing drugs. So yes, the wall will pay for itself. The thought of it gives me almost as much satisfaction as you get from watching Achmed fuck your wife.

>The thought of it gives me almost as much satisfaction as you get from watching Achmed fuck your wife.

Dude, south Europeans are the least cucked of all. You obviously don't know what is happening in Europe (typical for a mutt).

Anyway, I hope you build your little wall.

I didn't look at your flag, assumed you were the EU cuck. But yeah, the wall is going quite well

even with the shit politics the rampart immigration The E.U. pampering. i would not want to be found dead anywhere else but home.

God i love my country

It's me, I changed the flag. ;-)
Northern EU is way more cucked than Southern EU.
North EU countries are cucked like US

Yeah but what's their K/D??

Your pussy country is a little bit less cucked than Sweden, but still it's a lot cucked.

The US is uncucking currently. But good on you, cuckery is the sign of poor leadership. We fired our king nigger and got a white man in charge now. But it's still pretty cucked to be beholden to any foreign leadership. I know the smaller EU countries get gibs me dats, but is it really worth it to be under Merkel's thumb?

and where the fuck are you coming from then!?
hiding behind a meme flag calling my country names. go wash your mouth with soap boy.

Italian.
Already said this...

why though

I trained in Holland once

Merkel is a bitch.
But Trump will most probably cooperate with her against the evil Russians.
I'm sorry but Trump is going to let you down in the end.

Prove it cuck

?

Take your cuck flag off and prove it. You are probably some fucking german faggot

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Trump has not let me down even once.

oh okay let me be the better man then.

Italy is on the right track, i hope some of that new wind will blow over here. Still if it ain't dutch it ain't much

P.S we will see what the E.U has to say about those new marriage laws...or rather how your politicians will either stand their ground or bend over. i hope the first but i am afraid it is going to be the latter

lol I hate germans.
Especially german faggots.

then you know what i am talking about....wait you did train in the east i hope. Ginkelse Heide? near Apeldoorn

Didn't he let you down when he bombed Assad?
Or when he declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel?
Or the fact that his daughter is married to a kike?

No, because Israel is an ethnostate I look up to. American Jews are a problem, but Jews are not a unified force. The consipracy theories pushed on this board are laughable. Netanyahu is a real man, just like Trump.

Thank you for helping me prove my point.
Americans should be gassed.

>Didn't he let you down when he bombed Assad?
Hillary would have done the same...right before she would have sent 80.000 troops
>Or when he declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel?
every fucking president said they would do this (look it up) and you give trump shit for him following trough
>Or the fact that his daughter is married to a kike?
Jew, there is a difference. but i am not blaming you, you wont find many people here saying that

>P.S we will see what the E.U has to say about those new marriage laws...or rather how your politicians will either stand their ground or bend over. i hope the first but i am afraid it is going to be the latter

All politicians in Europe are in the same level of cuckoldry.
The difference is in their countries' populations. Most people in Southern Europe are a lot more uncucked than north/westerners.

You are proving my point. You hate Israel purely because of memes and infographics. Your mind is compromised by memes. I dislike liberal jews, but I like Israel. They are separate entities. And Assad can eat shit.

My point is that Trump in the end is no more different than Hillary.

And what is the difference between a kike and a Jew? I'd love to hear that.

>And Assad can eat shit.
You keep helping me prove my point.
Just keep talking.