>Pro-gun
>Religious
>Military veteran
>CEO of a business in the States
>Wants to defund sanctuary cities
>Wants the wall built
>Supports Trump's economic and military policies
>Wants term limits on senators
Hard mode: You can't use his skin color as a negative or positive in your response.

I don't live in Michigan

He's a nigger

I would, had I lived in Michigan.

Little bitch can't play on hard mode.

pro life+he nigg

I would vote for him. It’s very foolish to think all niggers are bad. Are Africans a problem? Obviously. Even if one gets lucky and is born relatively very smart for Africans, their kids might not be so lucky.

One look at those abominations quickly quashes all your green text points

La Abominacion

>Religious

But that's a bad thing

I’d vote for him easily

I am British

>John James
a bit young, but i'd vote for him. im in michigan btw.

Except I can use his skin color. Not only is he a race traitor, but so is his whoress.

Sounds pretty baste desu

I'll vote for him.

I'd vote for him.
After I confirmed his platform.
What's going to do when he gets in?

I hate niggers.

BASED MAGAPEDES!!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

he'd get my vote

This thread so CIVIC right now!

Reminder that "well assimilated" niggers are the worst kinds of niggers.

Reminder that integration is the most effective form of white genocide.

>that ghost nigglet

Kek

His wife is a jew. That's a good enough reason to not vote for anyone.

Because his wife is a nigger lover

unlucky

show up late

lol look at those 56% faces.

fucking hell

>Hard mode: You can't use his skin color as a negative or positive in your response.

Easy mode niggers are shit and he wants white woman not to be with white men. There for racist nigger with Le 56% children. Now they can claim they are half kangz for real.

His ugly family.

Yeah, but you aren't voting for the wife. I'd vote for this guy and there needs to be a shit ton ore dudes like him running. Fuck the libcucks.

I won't vote for him because I don't live in Michigan and I'm not allowed to vote there.

fpbp

That depends on who he is running against.
And race mixing is still degenerate by the way.

This. And a white woman has burned coal with him. Who cares how conservative he is? Fuck him.

Because no self respecting white person should vote for a race traitor/ racial enemy.

him or nehlen i chose nehlen sorry bud

nvm hes running for senate idk then dont even live there

Why vote for a nigger?

Fine by me.

damn that left kid really got bleached

I'd vote for him.
Rearing, not race, determines quality of character.

his wifes got a hulkin jewnose so thats why

Why do they hate black women so much?

Same
On the obvious note, mixed couples are alright as long as they stay within the nuclear family dynamic. Anything else, and she will be a single mother or dead in a ditch. All my years I know of no divorced mixed couple who have shared custody

>Still a nigger

NOT SOLD

who doesnt?

edgy fedora.jpg, meme flag.

>Hard mode: You can't use his skin color as a negative or positive in your response.
His wife is White

Being a nigger isn't just the skin colour, it's their state of mind

>not only black, but a racemixer
That's two great reasons.

check, your move

He ticks enough boxes to get my vote. I choose politicians based on wether they'll do what I want them to do, not on who they are. I'd vote for an illegal beaner dry cleaner if he always voted the way I wanted.

He is a racemixing degenerate and a nigger. There.
But who gives a fuck I am German.

would be funnier if they were fat.

These dudes are physically as good as it gets for men