ITT: Colorado

ITT: Colorado

Get in here and discuss all things Centennial State, Coloradofags.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article197103644.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vry windy

Why is everyone so healthy in Colorado?

Fucking mountains. At least it's not Wyoming tier windy.
It's a big circle jerk of work hard play hard people. If you don't do some kind of outdoor or athletic activity you're a fucking scrub. Luckily, walking in nature is pretty cool.

who do you think will be the next govenor? poor tom tancredo abandon us

ps jared polis gay and plays league of legends

I unironically hope Victor Mitchell.

Commiefornians ruined CO and it only took them less than a decade. Only the eastern slope and the high rockies are safe, the front range is fucked. We need more school and theater shootings to keep people the fuck away. Thanks for listening.

its because winters aren't that bad anymore. maybe it has plateaued for awhile because rent prices stabilized and weed got legalized a lot of other places

State died when they regulated the Mother plant. Every skell headed that way, prices went up for real goods

To be fair, it started in the 70s-80s and really hit high gear since the 2012 election. I think you mean the Western slope as Ft. Collins, Boulder, Denver et al. are on the Eastern slope. Unfortunately, Grand Junction and even fucking Carbondale are becoming cucked. THEY GOT FUCKING SALIDA.
It wasn't the weed itself, but the visibility thereof. People realized it wasn't a half bad place to be that wasn't completely ruined yet. More closer to what said. Cali/texassfags still can't handle the mild winters though lol.

My home and I miss it.
But havent been home since 2011 and it filled up with assholes since then.
My bro in COSP told me New Years night Somalians were drugging white girls and dragging them to cars for rape.
So. If you're in Colorado and go out at nights, watch for these Somali nigs.

I was in boise for awhile and they dropped a shit load of 20 year old single somali men downtown there too. wtf

Salida?
Thats muh hometown mang.
Tell me it's not true cooge?

Looking for "Powder Snow" ! You fuck's are SOL !
Going to Montana , less Beaner's , and California ass holes. Drought this year for "YOU" !

I'm in Arvada. It's going downhill, but not nearly as bad as Denver or boulder. Still mostly Christian families. I dunno. The world is getting scary.

I wish I still lived in Colorado kind of but not really after last time I visited

FUCK HICKENLOOPER

Sorry, my man. Still a fun place to go mountain bike and sheeiit.

Water Rationing ???

Man up pussyface

lmao wait until the G line is running.
This, and fuck Hancock too.

People move here specifically for outdoor activities so you get a lot of naturally healthy people. Really sucks being overweight here

Tancredo dropped out? That's really too bad, I was gonna donate to him

Resort towns in the mountains are pozzed by califags, look at the county map for the 2016 election

>tfw Wyoming
>literally shaking in my car right now
>from the fucking wind

Mostly just a Southern Wyoming thing though. Plateaus ain't nothing to fuck with.

If that faggot kike Polis wins is the hope for Colorado gone?
The Western spirit of the state is disappearing. It's becoming a California colony.

Motorcycle club built the rainbow trail and then the Californian Mt. bikers took over.
I hope a KTM thumper runs all you fucking mountain bikers off the trails.
It was nice in the 80's but california took control of the USFS and Colorado turned into California 2.0.
Unless you buy AV gas it's not a real Mt.Bike.

I'm thinking of moving to Colorado in the next few years and raise my family in the Rockies.

inb4
>muh legal pot
>muh Denver
>muh Broncos

Fuck all that, it pisses me off that everybody wants to move to one of the greatest places on earth just because fuckin' bud is legal there. I don't care about this stuff and want to get as "high" and far away from plebs as possible. A Varg type setup.

Not that anyone here asked, but, yeah

Colorado would be fantastic if there weren't any Coloradans. I've never met a bigger group of judgemental pricks in my entire life. They act like their parents are fucking native Americans just because they moved to Colorado in the 80's instead of 2014.
Coloradans go jam a "NATIVE" bumper sticker up your ass.
Colorado is enjoying a massive economic boom. Local businesses are exploding, construction is thriving, most of Denver is buzzing with healthy industry. Even the one-time gang hive of Five Points is safe enough to walk around at night without getting gunned down for wearing a blue jacket.
Native Coloradans, fuck off to Arizona. Progress is here, and you're fucked.

Also he's a Jew and holds Israeli citizenship.

question: is this a Moses, Red Sea gag with the flag here ? The Shining totally fucked me up.

I'm not worried about anything except something very major. Being that Denver is the communications hub for the United States and has several military bases. It's a strategic target.

blucifer veined anus, nice. good view as you are crushed to death

Found the Californian who doesn't know how to drive in the snow, thanks for fucking up i25

user , you might want to look @ Montana. 9% - 12% Libertarian vote . (Appx. est. ). Weed not legal , yet.
Californian's are like locusts.

I like to smoke weed. Colorado is delicious bitches. I wish your mom was here too.

Coloradans aren't the ones moving to other states to talk about how great Colorado is. If commiefornia is great then move back there fudge packer

And In n Out is overrated trash, stop fucking talking about it like it's the greatest burger ever

That's why everyone hates you. Move in, don't respect our culture or our people. You claim it's everyone else's problem because they don't like you. Yet, you make no attempt to assimilate. Our culture is gone. Colorado used to be a white Christian red state. Now it's infested with minorities, degenerate pot smokers, liberals, and atheists. There are more fucking craft beer breweries than churches and everyone drives a faggy Subaru. This is not the place I grew up in.

Families spent 150 creating the infrastructure and you move in like the Borg and assimilate it?
How about you move to Arizona fuck wad?
Using up all the water and resources isn't progress.
And you will be the one that gets fucked in the long run. Hive minded Borg ass commies.

But I don't ride moto trails? I do agree there are is an abundance of fags in the cycling community, especially dirt disciplines.
That's a b8 pasta post, but it's funny how your response is a good argument against immigration (because you're right).

In & Out faggot . WTF is it with" Californian's" ??

My senpai has been here since the 1860s

>Local businesses are exploding
I know. Feels good man. Coloradans that have lived here for generations have very low living expenses and we are getting pretty rich off you califaggots, all the while you fags can barely scrape together a rent check.
We are literally jewwing you.

That's not bait pasta. That's my opinion I just wrote as someone who was born here in 87 and has seen the state turn into a cesspool in front of my eyes.

Woodland Park reporting in

can confirm

Bump , on Borg comment. (;

water is clean!!! underrated

also higher elevation, less oxygen

beautiful state with lots to do outside

and the Springs area in particular attracts a lot of military (especially Air Force), who tend to be fit by nature

I'm pretty sure you posted that, same blucifer anus and all, in the last Colorado thread. Well, whatever. The militant native idea is annoying like you say, but not as bad as the cancer moving here and not assimilating or wearing fucking Dodgers hats.

>How about you move to Arizona fuck wad?
They are fucking up Arizona, lad...

Still sunny though, took the doggo for a nice morning walk

>water is clean!!! underrated
I'm always confused when people are afraid of tap water because it's so god here

2nd that.

I didn't post the blue anus. I made an argument against it. Look at the ID for Christ's sake. I'm against all the commie fuckers transplanting.

Horses and motorcycles built 95% of the trails.
We used to run cattle in Buffalo Peaks.
Californian Operatives in USFS turned it all into Wilderness areas and traded them to China as Loan Collateral.
The Colorado Trail was just motorcycles and Horses.
Now it is all mt Bikers on glorified Huffy BMX bikes.
Fucks like Kunkel moved in and got that Commie hive mind in Action..
Most single tracks were trials motorcycle trails, or cut by horses on summer graze.

I'm from Longmont. Born and raised. I've watched the shitty old main st area go from outdated kitsch to faggy gentrified hipster bullshit. I kinda like it better.
It doesn't take moving from another state to realize Coloradans are fucking pricks. Maybe the NATIVE dicks are pissed because we're finally getting some from DNA in the gene pool.

>most of Denver is stuck in traffic

fixt

thankfully the Springs didn't legalize recreational weed, so nearly all commiefornians went to Denver and Boulder...lmao

meanwhile, we're still going 100 on I25

How in the fuck is my Id matching that commie fuckers. Is it because I'm on xfinity Wi-Fi? What the fuck is going on here. Are (((they))) using our ips to post Now? This is fucking weird.

how is tech community in colorado springs

Same here in Oregon .
* Problem is locusts /Californian's change the nature of everything. Fishing hole , Powder stash, hiking & biking trails !
Making $$ shekels is a double edge sword.

truth, it's why I moved out of the Springs. I need to get further out from Woodland Park, actually...that's next

fuck the grid

We dont count the front Range as Colorado.
You mean Longmont Nebraska right?
Even the mountains hate you and try to kill you in floods.

The only real natives are part of tribes. Delusional autistic.

>xfinity Wi-Fi
Git gud my man

I'm not at home. I'm phonefagging.

where you at?

there's a lot of tech here but most of it is aerospace/defense/etc

I moved here from Maine(that's right native fags, sell your homes and move like the pussies you are) and there is a ton of Christian sheltered white girls which is nice but there are so many spics in certain areas its insane

I haven't seen any reservations here, since 2000*

>brags about being "born and raised" somewhere
Wow, taking pride in your home? What a faggot.

WP!

I was in Oregon last summer.. beautiful, but expensive and volcanic

fuck that

We don't mind people moving here as long as they respect what we built. You're right with the spic problem.

The only real natives in Colorado are in Durango and they do nothing but get drunk as fuck all day.

Will never leave, escaped SoCal in 2000. But it is changing. Be careful about letting too much tech in, those metric fags will destroy culture

the 'natives' came from Asia

just moved here, I'm diggin the low rent :^)

wow, small world

Native Solutreans?
The old "Indians were first" meme is long gone too. Try again La raza.

The real natives to Colorado are Stegosauruses

Western Slope is a sea of meth. Fix that shit

I'm registered as unaffiliated. Now that Tancredo is out I don't care who wins the Republican primary. Should I vote for Cary Kennedy in the Democrat primaries to beat Polis?

Well our town is pretty red pilled.
We did have alot of NEETs in town cause it's tiny and full of meth whores.

Your confusing the western slope with Alamosa
Alamosa and Greeley are the two major meth areas in Colorado.
Most of the western slope is rich old retiree fucks.

In Arvada as well. Managed to move into little Pakistan with all the muzzies in my neighborhood.

In worried that I'm gonna get priced put of the city with the way rent is going.

Housesitting for my parents in Denver

Word. This place is going off. Get in locals, this place will be the center of the US in 10 years if you learn to read and drive.

I "Snow Ski " or an extinct volcano. 360° drop from the top. Powder skiing is a " Western North American 》 thing .

I heard there's gonna be an In n Out in the Springs this year.
Can't wait for Whataburger next.

Yeah. I'm paying 1200 a month for a 1bdr without w/d in little ms13.

Clovis.
And they were European.

I just moved here recently...

was in the Springs before that for a while. great area but like Denverit's a massive target.

>It's the only unit west of the Mississippi designed to fly what the military calls "distinguished visitors" or DVs. The number of them at Colorado Springs' five military bases is second only to those at Andrews Air Force Base.

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article197103644.html

polis is going to win pretty much no matter what and would have btfo tancredo

Wrong, faggot. In N Out rules and it is here next year. The great food desert of Denver is nearly in the past

So many white girls that need a husband here haha

Not as hot as Maine girls but much more wholesome

Hahahaha That's delusional. It will crash in 3-4 years like it always does.
Do you faggots even realize how many "booms" Denver has had in the past?
Nah on second thought, hurry up and buy one of our proprieties for 450k and finance it now you stupid fucking goyim.

IF COLORADO GETS WHATABURGER IM MOVING FROM TEXAS
WHATABURGER 24/7 + LEGAL WEED = FUCK

Why is the sun on Argentinas flag turning into a meme

What cities specifically?

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Andrews AFB serves the Pentagon, btw

Opps , correction ; " On an extinct volcano .You just have to watch out for the vents that have warm air coming thur & making man eating holes.

Moved out of CO. Lived there my whole life, but Califags fucked it all up.
Never going back

Well we have other reasons why that wouldn't be the best idea, native population in general uses guns all the time, we have ALOT of retired military here. Smash the hive, the swarm will come at ya.
>Colorado population = 5.5 million