Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Chapter 69 korean scans and poll results.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/RI84N1f92sQ

Next

Kogarashi is too low

>sagiri 3rd
>habari 7th
Delete this.

>Chisaki not first

HIBARelocated to the background

Is this Nisekoi shit that should I read and enjoy my anger?

>that gap between her and yuuna

1. Yuuna - 3,112 votes
2. Chisaki - 1,859 votes
3. Sagiri - 1,677 votes
4. Nonko - 685 votes
5. Oboro - 563 votes
6. Kogarashi - 543 votes
7. Hibari - 537 votes
8. Yaya - 442 votes
9. Nakai - 413 votes
10. Koyuzu - 162 votes

Thanks for the dump.

>that huge gap between first and second place
I actually don't get it? Chisaki is basically the same as Yuuna in terms of personality.

Yuuna is the lead heroine. She gets a boost from that.

Short hair is garbage.

>hibari that low
hibarifags BTFO

>That not so huge gap between second and third

Sagiri is gonna be second next time around if Karura isn't that important.

I expected more votes overall.

I actually expect the second popularity poll(if the series lasts that long) to have the same results since I don't see the series changing anything. It's just the same formula over and over again. If anything I expect less votes overall.

shit taste

The thing is Yuuna is going to get some serious development soon.

Its much pretty guaranteed to have the same top three but a lot of the others are very close in terms of votes. There could easily be a bunch of shifts from 4-9 based on certain chapters, Karura, and fans changing their minds.

>these two have no chance of winning

at this point anything but a harem end will disappoint me. that's why i'm hoping it goes to shit before then, so i can comfortably drop it

nip raws when

Sunday.

Yuuna's title girl and first girl, gets a lot more screen time, lives with Kogarashi, and has powers that mean she can actually do things in the field unlike Chisaki who gets stuck providing support. That's a lot of advantages, so it shouldn't be a surprise that Yuuna's in the lead by far.

It got 10,659 total votes. Comparing it to the series that got a popular poll under the newer system according to the ToC thread :

Heroaca 11125(応募券制)
Yuragi  10659(応募券制)
Sesuji  5225(応募券制)
Samon   5024(応募券制)
Assclass   2598(応募券制)

it's doing pretty well. A few hundred less votes than Boku no Hero Academy's first poll isn't anything to sneer at. Unless the series fails to get an anime and suffers an unexpected crash in popularity, the next poll will likely have more votes, and be more competitive.

Hopefully they get Xebec to animate it or a studio that lets it air uncensored in ATX.

>Nonko #4
Didn't see that one coming.

>Yuuna #1
I guess a lot of readers are pretty damn young.

>weekly shonen jump
YOU DON'T SAY

It would worry me they plump everyone and give them the nose job.

>Nonko 4th
I didn't think she would make it that high. She barely shows up.

Was this poll conducted before the tengu hime intro?

>xebex
pls no

This poll is obviously a phony.
Pic related is the real poll.

Hopefully it's the TLR team and not Akio.

I always felt like Yuuna, Sagiri, and Chisaki would make top 3. Yuuna is pretty much a given and the other two are kind of like the mangaka's favorites with all their screentime, and nip readers must share the same sentiments too. On the other hand I thought Hibari would be more popular, and that rankings for Nonko & Kogarashi would be reversed (her 6th or 7th and him at 4th).

Nonko is the only real surprise for me.

Xebec will fuck up the designs unless its the people that worked on TLR.

They get who voiced Kotegawa to voice Sagiri and we come full circle.

>best 3 girls in the top 3
Japan actually showing good taste for once, although Kogarashi and Nakai are too low.

Watermarked raws were dumped in the TOC thread, in case anyone wanna check those:

oboro best girl

>Kogarashi not number 1 in the poll

Shit taste.

Nonko a shit.

What does she say?

It's not entirely clear. She's responding to something Kogarashi said on the previous page, but the raw for the previous page isn't available. So we're missing context.

But the text of what she says there is "もちろんわたしも! わたしもコガラシさんが大好きです!" the reaction being because of the 大好き.

>Hibari is 7th
Ok, what is up with all of her panel time, then?
Does the author have a thing for flat?

I am more surprised Sagiri placed so close to her. Did anyone expect her that high?

The panel time is because she's an instigator. She knows she needs to be aggressive and win early if she wants to win the Kogarashibowl, so she makes attempts to do so. Which forces the other girls to admit their feelings and compete to keep up.

I expected Yuuna, Chisaki, and Sagiri to be the top three girls, but I'm surprised at how close the gap is between Chisaki and Sagiri. I figured it'd be even gaps between the three, or a close gap between Yuuna and Chisaki, and a large gap between them and Sagiri.

yeah actually.

HIBARI REEEEEE ;_;

Yes.

It began in chapter 57, right when the tengu was introduced. That didn't give Karura or Matora much time to build up a fanbase. In any case, they're only showing us the top ten. Comparing the total votes announced to the top ten numbers, it looks like there's 666 votes split up among other characters outside the top ten.

Why does Sagiri look upset?

In case anyone thinks it matters (it probably doesn't), here's the blush sizes for the Valentine chapters, think I got the main ones.

>Delusional Chisaki, Hibari, and Sagiri fags got BTFO by based Yuuna
Pottery

No kidding. Using fanservice as a parameter, she strips by herself at times, but I think she might be the girl that has been naked the least.

I'm a Sagiri fan and I'm mostly glad she kept it close with Chisaki. I mean, there's a noticeable gap, but it's not huge in comparison.

Sagiri won.

Chisaki won in my heart. The top 3 is pretty good though

Holy shit even the tit monster beat Hibari. and she barely shows up.

Hibari utterly blown the fuck out

Hibari has the 2nd highest appearance rate after Yuuna, she was made to lose.

I think she likes Kogarashi.

Close up on Volume 6

Yuuna getting 1st place is not really surprising, and Sagiri + Chisaki making it any place in top 3 was kind of expected too.

Kaori Nazuka's voice is too soft for Sagiri. I think someone like Yoko Hikasa is a better fit because of the archetypes she usually plays are similar, but she's kind of too generic of a choice, so maybe Mikako Komatsu or someone with a similar range.

>Not Risa Taneda

Yui Horie as Yuuna.

Not bad. Kogarashi could be a bit higher, but being 6th is still good for a harem MC.
That ghost gap though.

Best girls. I'm pleased with oni's ranking in the popularity poll but sad with the lack of tengu.

Yuuna a cute. CUTE.
That said, even though I love her, I want harem end.

I really really like Kogarashi as a MC, he' really good. Feels good to have an MC that actually have feeling and a personality.

>but being 6th is still good for a harem MC.
It is honestly. I never saw him beating Yuuna, Chisaki or Sagiri, so 4th would have been the best I could have imagined for him. Nonko is my one real surprise here.

>tengu
Well, she only just showed up. I can't remember when the deadline for the poll was, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't much opportunity for her, if any.

Raku from Nisekoi got 4th pretty consistently despite him being like drying paint with faggotry.

Does Yuuna also have a Y-san from the Chiba prefecture?

They changed things to make one person voting multiple times more difficult. So probably not.

I hope that Nonko get more chapters now that she proved that she is decently popular. Hopefully the author will also reduce Hibari's chapters.

No, more cat chapters

Dude, don't you know how this works? hibari is not popular, so he'll do his best to shove her down your throat until you like her.

Is this popular enough to get an anime? I wanna see best girl Hibari animated

>Basic waifus get top 3

Fuckin nips with shit taste

But Kogarashi is based as fuck.