Why do you white nationalists seem to only be upset about non-chinks?

Why do you white nationalists seem to only be upset about non-chinks?

Why is your question and thread dumb as shit
Oh wait, you’re nu/pol/ cancer.

Chinks actually have high IQs, have jobs, and don't commit large amounts of violent crime

Asian women are literally angels sent to bless us all.

because they're not as much of a problem and usa/europe doesn't have many of them any way

What's wrong with Chinks (or NE Asians) anyway?

If China gasses everyone and make an ethnostate it wouldn't be ideal but it's better than kikes and their bolshevization plans.

Very few people on Sup Forums and in general are white supremacists. Chinks tend to be fairly pleasant as an immigrant group.

Why do globalist "progressives" like yourself refuse to acknowledge that the problems niggers have and cause are because they are niggers and no one else fault.. Same with Muslims.

because we all want Japanese gfs

Our largest minority is 5% Chinese. I wouldn't have it any other way in all honesty. South Koreans are my favourite non-white immigrant group. They're also the most successful. That's how I know my hatred for kikes isn't jealousy.

>Our largest minority is 5% Chinese. I wouldn't have it any other way in all honesty. South Koreans are my favourite non-white immigrant group.
I guess that doesn't make sense.

Burger living abroad here. I would have absolutely no qualms about the US having a double digit Japanese minority. They've built a very nice, if imperfect society. Good people live here and we should be so lucky if they replaced our niggers.

Also Japanese girls are top tier qts

>pussy access zipper
who even has a problem with this?

they can hold their own in a society without MUH WELFARE

Same here. Our largest non-EU immigrant group after Americans is Chinese and they are fine. They don't bother anyone, they never cry about their culture, they don't break the law. They don't leech welfare and they always work and educate themselves.

Muslims and Africans on the other hand? They come from just as poor backgrounds, with low education and don't speak the language when they get here. Yet they can't compete with the Chinese and constantly need government help. Africans have the highest rate of unemployment (86%) out of everyone else in the country.

Thats what so funny about the globalists and leftists. I wasn't a racist ever, always have that civic nationalist point of view of meritocracy. Then because I kept on being called racist for having a realistic opinion of Africans and Muslims, I started talking about it on internet forums which led to understand the JQ among many other things.

anyone who wants a chink gf or chinks to move into their country isn't a white nationalist

They, for the most part, are civilized

Why does nu/pol/ look so much like old/pol/?

Because asian pussy makes me cum.

Is it easy to get a qt Jap wife over there? Seriously considering it. I'm a blonde and blue eyed Gaijin if that helps.

/thread

You really shouldn't

Because we can get along with slopes and they don't seem to be so obsessed with fucking with us. A lot of Asians are becoming pretty SJWish but they don't pose demographic or physical existential threats to white people, even in America. Basically, just about everyone realizes that we can coexist with the zipperheads, even the most hardcore of white nationalists. But just because we can coexist with them doesn't mean that we don't want our own nation.

because i am a chink

>I'm a blonde and blue eyed Gaijin if that helps.

You'll have it made. I'm average height by Japanese standards (so a manlet Westerner) and it feels like I'm playing on fucking easy mode over here. If you're blonde and blue, gg no re

Just don't be fat.

It makes perfect sense. They're two related yet distinct statements. Your largest minority is chinese. You wouldn't change that. You also have a population of south koreans, who are your favorite non-white immigrant group.

This.

I want a white nation anyway though.

They are pretty plastic though.

Yeah, this is exactly why I don't trust chinks. They're all fake as fuck.

Honestly, when you get to know East Asians better, they seem at least as alien as other non-whites, if not more. Arabs, Latin Americans and even Africans are easier to get along with on a basic social level than East Asians.

Also ironically enough, with East Asians the better you know them, the stranger and more alien they seem.

But to answer your question OP, it's naivite/ignorance combined with a myoptic and nerdy obsession with statistics like IQ.

In reality East Asians are, unpleasant as it is to point it out, chillingly unempathetic, relentlessly competitive, and at least as resentful of whites as any other non-whites, particularly the Chinese and Koreans.

And while a lot of groups with an ax to grind against whites like Africans and Arabs actually can make a good case that the West heavily disrupted their way of life and exploited them, in general East Asians most resent whites simply for making them lose face. Which is preposterously absurd, but also bodes ill for the future.

Because gooks are cool. Of/c Japanese are best, then Koreans, then Chinese. As long as the kikes are gassed earth will be a great place to live, hell, becoming hapas would make us more racist and make it easier to keep shitskins in line.

Being a race realist doesn't necessarily mean you think all other races are terrible

Mate i don't give a fuck. I've been lied to, cheated on, rejected and demoralized by huwhite women. Where i live most girls have totally bought into this whole western degeneracy and are used up sluts who i wouldn't trust around a child let alone birth and take care of one. I'd rather have a jap wife then deal with more of this shit again. Also, most, or a majority of these hapas you posted aren't Japanese, they are subhuman chinks, philipinos and other garbage-tier Asians, but nice try.

>I'm average height by Japanese standards (so a manlet Westerner)
I'm a manlet too (5'8)
>If you're blonde and blue, gg no re
Thanks anime for fetishizing my features.
>Just don't be fat.
I workout every week and i'm in very good shape. I'll take your word for it, if i'm not drowning in jap pussy i'll be mad. Its settled, i'll visit the place later this year with the sole purpose of getting a qt jap waifu. Thanks!

yeah but all these asian groups hate each other as well. Japanese vs Koreans, etc., it just seems to come with the territory.

Generally they can hate each other and live in peace mostly.

Shae Summers?
nice!

why do these threads take this long to 404

>Also, most, or a majority of these hapas you posted aren't Japanese, they are subhuman chinks, philipinos and other garbage-tier Asians, but nice try.
Keanu is 1/4th
Also if you see yourself as so unattractive that you need go get an easy Asian girl you're just pushing those inadequacies onto your hapa kids no one will want
You don't give a shit about your kids, that's why they'll have terrible lives

BTFO

TWICEfags need to be gassed

At least listen to superior red velvet, plebs

>going for an easy jap slut wont get you burned
K

azn qts are board culture

Thanks for reminding me, ignore my autistic pro-gook post, this is correct

Pretty girls and the capacity to enjoy classical music ain't enough

I'm still gonna try to bang the girls though

Asians are useful and respectable people. There may be too many of them, and we definitely don't need too many of them here, but I don't see a problem with leaving Asia to the Asian man.

Chink eyes are uggo. They just don't look right like white women do.

that is one ugly girl. brb vomiting

Yeah, and in the US they talk mad shit and are arrogant pricks, but no matter how annoying they are you can't compare them to the concentrated cancer of kikes and niggers. I used to know a Korean pretty well, and while she was sort of alien in her affects, she was still very polite. Attributing our tolerance to azns to
> naivite/ignorance combined with a myoptic and nerdy obsession with statistics
is pretty offensive. They are simply easier to get along with than niggers, spics or kikes, even though they are obnoxious in their own unique ways.

you have to be kidding!

Korean girls are bang tier, don't care if they have plastic surgery.
Filipino girls are fuckable as well, don't know if I'd wife one though. But maybe I'd take a trip there. Fuck as many girls as possible, get them pregnant with my right leaning sperm. The next generation will make Philippines pretty much a monarchy by then.

don't get me started

i am not

Make me huwhite, Jared!

Fixed
Reminder that there's 2 billion asians and they dont give a single shit if a white person marries one.

Because Asians and Europeans aren't niggers

None of those men are Jewish retard

This is a Korean and Chinese mainland thing. Japanese and Taiwanese people generally aren't into this shit. Not sure about Hong Kong.

>Its settled, i'll visit the place later this year with the sole purpose of getting a qt jap waifu.
Nice. I can't promise you'll find a WIFE in short order, obviously that sort of thing needs to be cultivated, usually with time spent living here. There are a lot of social differences that you need to get used to.However, even visiting, you're going to get a staggering amount of attention.

I'd suggest Osaka or Nagoya over Tokyo for an extended stay. In my experience, Tokyo people are rat-race city slickers, party animals, tourists, etc. your typical cosmopolitan archetypes. Osaka is awesome, the people there have a regional hospitality culture, are very welcoming, and more socially forward so you can meet people much easier. Nagoya (where I live) is the third largest metro area in Japan, but is worlds apart from Tokyo or Osaka. It's a business/industry focused area which doesn't have much to do with tourism or attractions so you run into FAR fewer foreigners. Socially, Nagoya is more conservative with substantially more reserved people, but I find that makes it more wholesome. I like living here and I love the people I've met.

I don't see myself as unattractive at all, quite the opposite, i'm a handsome fella whose standards haven't fallen beyond 56%. I'm just mad at the current state of women in our society and my generation that seems beyond salvageable. Rather marry a qt trad jap girl than an '''''independent''''' western woman.

Have fun with Stacey, my friend.

White women are statistically liberal degenerates. Not my problem. So I got an Asian wife and made babies. Kids are pure enough to fit in in any civilized society

You mentioned you're a Manlet and guess what you're going for easy Asian women. You don't care white women are sluts you care that they aren't fucking your 5'8 manlet ass
your hapa kids aren't gonna have any easy opportunities

Lol r/hapas memes

Also
>mixes with foreigner
>traditional

>5'8

kek

Also, Japanese have an incredibly high importance for traditional japanese structure. You better be willing to learn Japanese at a high level and enthusiastically participate and love their culture.

Why do you mentally ill r/hapas mutts always shill for white roasties?

How often do you have Chinks being used as some kind of agressive symbol of your disenfranchisement by politicians?

> I' gonna get you and force you to do shit you don't want to do! Where da white women at! Gimmi yo money! Gimmi yo job! Mwhahahaha!
vs
> Hey guys check this out i think it is better.

There is a heirarchy isn't there (depending on where you live)
- American niggers
- Mexicans
- Muslims
- Africans (Some fall into the American Nigger clique)
- Indians
- East asians

>Miriam Leone
Sir, you are a man of culture indeed

Because Chinks are subhuman. After whites are extinct, Asians will inherit the earth and you shitskins all be fucked.

Such a cuckold.
Shut your dumb mountain nigger ass up.
You're literally aiming low, you're trying to exploit the gajin hunter fetish because you can't get any real women.

Because they are retarded and "muh racemixing is bad but yellow is ok" and they will often come with the "DEY WER UR ALLIES IN WW2" so were the Bosniaks and other muslims you don't wanna fuck them.

White man and chink chick is made by alt-fuckingjoke-right. The only whites that get to fuck Asians are Finngolians and Magyars.

Have you been to Hokkaido?

Because East Asians are better at being white than white people. Lower crime, higher incomes (in America), 2 parent households, higher IQ (though less geniuses), and overall more noble.

Because they allied with us in the kike wars.

>hate hapas
>will have hapas

just pray for a daughter

>t. ALT

>want to defend western values
>can't make sons who will be able defend the west