I can't cope with this bullshit

Eurovision song for France is about some Nigerian illegal shitting out an anchor baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kghCqyMLPFA
youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ920cN2HmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suicide when?

Right now i'm just trying to stay sane.

Eurovision died eight years ago when the Slovak qt did not win with this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=kghCqyMLPFA

O no, not muh Eurovision!!1

>eurovision

who gives a fuck

didnt a literal tranny win a few years ago

its always been a shitshow

the only good thing about it are the Sup Forums threads

youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE

You will never top this.

It was for a long time a pile of overrated political shit but this is a disgrace to humanity.

Obviously all the British contestants are boring.

République cuckçaise

it was always shit but after that thing from austria won it was the end
We used to talk about it at work, but after that show of degeneracy I have not heard a single word about eurovision since then

Why do you care?
"A disgrace to humanity" sounds like you've fallen for Sup Forums memes. Things like this do not matter in the slightest.

It's too embarrassing.

Who remember based Poland?

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ920cN2HmA

>this was 4 years ago

Fucking hell

Nice meme flag jean

Heh

No one gives a shit about the Eurovision anymore (and even before no one ever took it seriously).
They even had to get the fucking aussies on board because they are the only people retarded enough to watch it for some reason.
It's the same shit every time
>oh, is it that time of the year again?
>let's check the German candidate
>lol that sucks
>some kind of mild controversy on how the German competition was prerigged by media kikes so their shitty candidate wins
>no one cares, every candidate sucked anyway
>forget about it
>months later read in the news that today is Eurovision song contest
>no one watches it
>read who won the next day
>Germany zero points
>shitty German act got last or second to last place
>mild schadenfreude on how someone's career was destroyed before it even took off
>winner was some run of the mill crap that no one remembers in 10 minutes
>south eastern europeans all hate each other and would probably engage in mutual genocide if they could but for some reason they all vote for each other
>oh well, same procedure as every year
>forget it exists for the next 12 months
Very eventful annual 5 minutes

Perhaps if I just shag a foreign prostitute in the Netherlands and she has a baby will the Dutch do a song about that? I suppose not if it's white.

Europeans are jewed with the city-dweller mentality. Burgers are jewed by being an unprecedented form of liberal democracy leading them to individuality and disinterest. You may all shit on each other all day. But Canadians are the true master race.

I'd have never expected to agree with someone from the Nederlands, ever.

You can go suck my dick Justin

Canadians are the most Jewed out of all of them.

You should care about mass media stupid goyim.

>eurovision
lad...

I know it's been going this way for years and is a circlejerk of faggotry but do we want people to be exposed to this.

Nah.
We live in open spaces
most of it is inhabited and our forest are ok
You're literally the worst of all you insular inbred

Why do I keep on fucking doing this

You aren't White are you son.

> He still watches normie "culture" outlets.

Don't watch it just angry this is being televised.

They were right about everything......

You are only safe because most of your land is uninhabitable to niggers. Jordans and muskegs don't mix.

never.
the last weapons sweep has taken his last toilet plunger.
lmao imagine being a brit.

10/10
Would go live with in a small cabin in the forest and start a family.

i thought that Nigerian sliced her up in 20 pieces. how would she be able to give bi,-...oh wait wrong country.

also KEK

whiter than you mohammed

God Eurovision sucks so bad. Its supposed to be like 'whoa look at all of europe's distinct cultural musical acts bla bla bla' but every single one is the exact same shitty b-grade pop music thats probably farmed out of the same studio somewhere in germany or france or something. And Im not shitting on european arts in general, its just eurovision. Its utter garbage.

You are actually right about everything.

>Eurovision
Russia goes SJW too. Interracial couple, fags, trannies, everything.

this is so true. no offense but it is now all about how Americana-like can we present our European union unison crap. and don't get me started about gay/trans shit

its great in its own way I guess. its just schlocky garbage that everybody gets all sentimental about.

>desire to fuggen the slav Untermensch intensifies

have a gif britfag

GODDAMNIT I remmember hearing germs newspapers bitching about "busty Polish women" and how disturbing it was.