Cuck Trudueau gets rekt by Canadian Veteran at Town Hall and then booed by crowd

“I was prepared to be killed in action,” Blaszczyk said. “What I wasn’t prepared for, Mr. Prime Minister, is Canada turning its back on me.”

“I was nervous at first, and then when I got into it and brought up the problems that I see and that I personally experience, frustration kind of came out,” Blaszczyk recalled. “I just kind of blocked out everybody else in the room and it was like me and him just in a room by ourselves.”

“Why are we still fighting against certain veterans’ groups in court? Because they are asking for more than we are able to give right now,” Trudeau said to some shouts and boos from the crowd.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwXl1Hs3V-o

HE'S SUCH A LOSER.

I love how when it comes to Canadian citizens they can't find the money but when it comes to tens of thousands of refugees they can find ways to pay for everything.

Yeah I guess there isn't that much left with all the millions he gave to terrorists.

Jesus christ what a sociopathic jackass. Impeach Cuckdeau

That vet can go fuck himself. Fucked off to Afghanistan to fight farmers, got himself fucked up, and now comes back asking for handouts

The troops can suck our dicks we don't give a fuck. Volunteered to fight, lost the fight, want a consolation prize. They deserve their PTSD and fucked up bodies

Stupid vet must have taken a shot to the head too because he couldn't even speak without stumbling and he was even reading off a piece of paper. These are the people that want more money? I'd rather not go to an immigrant that actually has a working body.

WAHH I VOLUNTARILY SIGNED UP GIVE ME EVERYTHING I WANT!!

Trudueau, I didn't know you posted here.

On the one hand fuck Tredeu, but on the other hand fuck this welfare queen volunteering for gibs

Sadly this ... we have old people fishing through trash while ahmed and his 4 wifes and 15 children get everything and more.

“He made a promise that us veterans wouldn’t have to fight the government in court anymore,” Blaszczyk said. “But yet, there’s still veterans out there in a legal battle with him over this whole mess of lifetime pensions.”

He said since the exchange, his phone is buzzing non-stop and Blaszczyk doesn’t plan on quieting down any time soon.

“It’s just time to be silent no more.”

He should have identified as a woman, Trudeau would have taken money from him own pockets to give him

This is the absolute truth.

Brock used to walk around on his tippy toes when he was a kid

Blaszczyk asked Trudeau why he was fighting Veterans in court, yet gave $10.5 million to Omar Khadr without even forcing him to step into a courtroom.

>“Before the old lifetime pension was eliminated in favour of a lump sum payment, veterans could have received up to $2,700 per month. Under the restored pension plan the Liberal government introduced, the maximum a wounded soldier would ever see is $1,150 per month.”

I'm with you, why would you support patriotic youth when you can bring some more sandniggers to your country.

I am convinced that Canada is being used as a front for US shitlibs/deepstate.
There is a big gap between Canadians irl (including that veteran) and these terrible posts.

>patriotic
>let me go thousands of kilometers in a foreign land to fight farmers who are protecting their land from invaders
>get legs blown off
>cry and come back home asking for gibs
Don't go places you shouldn't be

The fucking Manchurian Candidate!

I shit you not, the brain washing drugs are wearing off. He is obviously failing! Holy shit, he is a mess

isn't that like 2k US a month? why can't he get another job

To be honest I'm quite taken aback to see the posts above, shocking

You're one dumb fuck.
People join military to serve your country and believe they will get to protect their homeland.
In current order of the world, organizations to which we belong require certain actions in exchange for mutual protection.
When Canada joined such organization it was granted protection, but in exchange for that, Canada got duties.
That's how great politics works, you didn't want your military to go to remote places? You shouldn't have joined certain organizations, you did so your country has duty to provide for those who got to fulfill duty.
Again you're idiot.

I didn't realize leafs treated their vets like shit
>not surprised

Except you based leaf

Well he didn't go off and fight in a foreign land for no reason. He didn't decide to go there. His government sent him there, as such as his employer the government is responsible for his care because he was injured doing a job they sent him to do.

You're the kind of faggot welcoming the Muslim cock being invited into your nation to rape your wife at your own expense but you cry and bitch about having to pay for a servant of your nation who was injured as a result of your government deciding to put him in harms way.

I hope you outlive your children.

They already give veterans tons of benefits. He's on disability, everything medical is covered, plus a pension, plus subsidies and work programs. Canadian veterans get tons of shit

But they still want more gibs. They can fuck right off, nothing they did was worth even part of the benefits they get.

lel, does that say "honeys brothel"?

There is a difference though. Their "gibs" are earned, especially those injured in service of your nation.

If you don't think so. Then put a price on your right leg for me. How much would it be worth to you if I offered to buy it off you if you cut it off?

The veterans point in any case isn't that he deserves more gibs, its that why should Canada be spending money on non-citizens when there citizens (who your government has a duty to) in need.

Fuck off back to Shitistan muhammed

yup. pic is from a movie he did called "The Great War"

>"The Great War Project is a docu-drama and reality TV series produced by Galafilm and the CBC. These have recruited over 125 descendants of First World War combatants on both sides of the conflict to re-enact the First World War's major battles and trench warfare."

He's got a great Hitler look going on with he facial hair

My OC

i just checked, refugees can get a max of 25k per family for one year. or as an individual who can get a one time check of 2k.
disabled war vets from the article gets 1k per month for life.
giving refugees some start up money is crucial if the government wants them to survive through the winter here.
it is like american politics. the newly elected party doesn't agree with the previous administration's laws. and they don't have to abide by them. Trudeau obviously would of objected on Canadians going to afghan in the first place.

Or finding a job may be hard...But Some canadian companies are making it their duty to sponsor and give refugees jobs if they make it here.
pathological outgroup preference. is how the west dies.

25k? is that everything? including housing gibs? utility gibs? food gibs?

temporary housing unit is always available to everyone, refugee or citizens alike, the fact we still have homeless people on the street proves how ineffective they are.

If true, it would also drive a wedge between the two white nations of North America. Worth considering when seeing these unusually abhorrent posts only from one county that doesn’t seem unusually abhorrent when visiting Canada or talking to people from there.

You shouldn't be taking in refugees if you can't afford to look after your own citizens.

CA$1k per month is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I'd probably end up killing myself if thats what I was on, maybe thats what the government is aiming for.

Its also really despicable and insulting to injured war vets that the Trudeau government gave $10 million to a convicted Islamist war criminal and an apology.

Thats 833, 333 years of welfare for injured vets.

Yeah, no, it's totally not a matter of shitty globalist corps importing slaves to drive down the value of labor while dumping the cost of their slaves on the tax payers.
Must be cuz they're just so nice.

so how much are they giving to let all these illegal immigrants coming into canada from the US.

why don't they use that money

why not cap immigration outright and use that money?

Because when immigrants come in, 90% of them are immediately placed on welfare.

and their children are placed in schools. Their healthcare card is immediately given to them. Why not use all that money from the cost of sending immigrant kids to school and the medical expenses they incur.

Oh wait....cause veterans who ARE canadian citizens are asking for too much

Sounds like there is one group that is asking for too much and it's not the canadian veterans.

Wow , I would strangle you if you said that to my face you little bitch. I really hope I get to kill Canadians before I die ,it would be great.

>“Why are we still fighting against certain veterans’ groups in court? Because they are asking for more than we are able to give right now,”

lol what a cocksucking prick

(((((())))))

Kek

When you join the military there’s an expectation that you will defend your honelands values and enforce them when necessary in shithole countries and that your home land will in turn respect and care for you or your family in the case of serious injury or death. Atleast that’s how it used to be.

This argument would carry a lot more weight if you weren't importing third worlders to put on your welfare system

Little Potato

At least Canada doesn't set its veterans on fire.

You guys are right but you're only on level one of understanding. If you abuse the idiots that fight for you then you will quickly find yourself without idiots to fight for you.

Keep in mind that Rome didn't fall because there weren't enough Roman men to defend it. It fell because there weren't enough men willing to defend it.

Yes they are welfare queen retards from the dregs of society. But we depend on these welfare queen retards to take bullets for us in order to further our interests. Abusing and neglecting them is suicidal for a nation.

>People join military
because they are fucking idiots.

I actually agree with the leaf here.
People joining the military are FUCKING IDIOTS.
But yes, when the so called government invades other countries with military for profits, then that fucking government should pay the bills.

Those people are still idiots though.
They don't protect Canada the country.
Never have and never will be.

You know what people should do?
NOT JOIN THE FUCKING MILITARY, so that those cucks will have to do it themselves.
Which they won't.

I whole heartedly believe that leaf ips are used to shill from. Why would a regressive commie come here of his own volition? Since the jews are losing America, is Canada being used as a staging ground for mass perversion? Most likely. Seek refuge in the countryside, leafs. Things are going to get real bad up here.

I didn’t realize leafs would shitpost their own this hard

They can give terrorists a home in their country, to live next door to the men who they killed, but they can't help their own people. Outrageous

>you will quickly find yourself without idiots to fight for you.
Sounds like a plan.
A pretty brilliant plan if you ask me.

Yes, if you want to accelerate collapse.

You have the exchange rate backwards.

To answer your last question, the assumption is that they are not able to work in order to receive these benefits. If they work another job, they lose them, and are back to square one, but with job responsibilities.

It's pure corruption.
>[raises taxes]
>THERE IS JUST NO MONEY LEFT TO GIVE VETERANS ANYMORE
>[gives 10 million dollars to a literal terrorist for no reason]
>[spends 5.6 million dollars on a skating rink in front of parliament]
>[takes 215 thousand dollar vacation to the Bahamas]
We're trapped in a nightmare and there is nothing we can do about it.

watch every one of his town halls, jk don't do that, but everyone he questions either a minority or a crazy white person, after he interacts with a crazy his only response is "we're going to take your info and follow up with you", in the edmonton townhall he's talking with a gay prison gaurd or something and if you watch his facial expressions you can see he is trying hard not to laugh, he's constantly smiling/smirking, even while speaking with the next woman who's talking about a family member who is dying of cancer

oh and was every town hall in a native public school? the opening statement of every town hall was dedicated to thanking the local natives

>Teenager
He's gonna be black
>Detroit
He is most certainly black.
>Pic
Everything is as expected, horrifying

>t.

>caring about foreigners more than your own countrymen
This is why the west is falling you nigger

Collapse of military morons can not go fast enough.
You think North Korea will invade the US + Canada?
Top fucking kek
Did Afghanistan invade the US? Did Afghanistan bomb the US?
The west is actually the main aggressor here. Invading countries left and right and spreading chaos.

The shitskin invasion wouldn't be happening without Bush and King nigger.

Trump should actually stop all the military payments. It's a fucking waste of money.

>wahh muh poor innocent shitskins dat dindunuffin

the sooner the US nukes cuckanda the better the world will bw

Nobody thinks dying for Israel is a noble cause but shitting on vets who wanted to do nothing but serve their country is not solving anything at all, the ones who actually made the decision to put boots on the ground in these shithole countries aren't losing any limbs, they are living lives of luxury.

Many people join the military to gain a sense of purpose and direction in life, not to travel to some shithole desert and do nothing all day, it is the politicians making those decisions, and it is the politicians who ought to be held responsible for them, not the men taking the actual risks for the sake of their nation.

King Faggot the first.
Fucking disgraceful cunt. Canadioons need to be conservative and not end up as a few white people in a forest full of nogs. Because liberalism only lasts until it succeeds and in doing so destroys the host, there's no liberalism left after its done it's thing - we're all in Africa then and it's too late.

Exactly. Like Trudeau told us, the real Canadians are the immigrants. Those who have been here a century and paid taxes aren't.

>Trump should actually stop all the military payments. It's a fucking waste of money.

I absolutely agree. Without NATO Europe would have to pay for defense and wouldn't have money for the welfare state that is attracting the 3rd world parasites.

I agree, fuck Canadians.

You are a disgrace to your flag. But then again your flag is already a disgrace leaf.

Alright, I hate the military and think that's a waste of money when we have big pappa 'murrica protecting us (they can pay with their tax money for all I care kek) (Also, take note the only military I support is to establish our supreme reign in the north).
That said, not because of cuck memes and shit, I side with the military guy in this situation
>Trudeau promises they'll get fair compensations and won't have to fight for them
>Army guy is fighting in court for them
>Trudeau claims it's because we don't have enough money to give them
>Meanwhile, the Muslims get 10mils if they throw grenades at fellow soldiers and they get reintegration camps
I doubt the bill would be much higher if they gave what the army dudes asked for. I mean, what's a leg worth with today's technology that can basically replace it. Sure, you won't get mad pussy, you won't run or walk properly, but you can still do most jobs, so it's not that much of a loss. Therefore, I doubt the guy is asking for 20 millions as compensation.

God I fucking love Canadians
God I fucking hate Trudeau

God Fritz, do you still have the taste of Soviet cum in your mouth?

If they nuked Australia how would you tell?
If Europe rearmed America would be obsolete. It's richer than America and Canada put together and has three times America's population (But deduct us from those totals).
That's why you are paying for it all right now. Those are your two choices.

Every cent that goes to a refugee is one that doesn't go to a vet, if it were up to me vets would be a privileged class in this society, no money would be wasted on human garbage from shithole countries that could otherwise be spent on people who lost limbs for this nation.

You're a fucking retard and this is why there are no real men left anymore in the world, you take from them their rightful reward for being men, you make it a worthless endeavour to actually put your ass on the line, you'd really just prefer if everyone where to live a life of total mundane servitude to corporations rather than devote themselves to a cause, to devote themselves to a people or a nation and risk everything for it.

>The shitskin invasion wouldn't be happening without Bush and King nigger
Then why did Germany invite the entire fucking world to Europe for gibs?

you're probably right..the posts I see from leaf flags are the worste and don't reflect anything anyone I know would say

Absolute media crap.
There's always been constant war in shitholes and it never meant us breaking the law and pretending they are refugees (which by international law have to go to the nearest safe state, not the one with the most free gibs).
The EU and the Germans (ex soviets, the NAZIs died out) are to blame for immigration.

>If Europe rearmed America would be obsolete

Personally I'm ok with this. But I don't think that our elites are because they profit too much from this arrangement.

>refuge in the countryside
way ahead of ya

A fucking leaf

kek
underrated

Fair do's.
I think they'd be terrible, worse than the soviets if they had won the Cold War. They'd have your guns for a start. As a trophy.
They have been trying to rule shit for a thousand years and we've always fucked things up for them. They'd go (more) crazy, instantly. Like kids that have waited a thousand years for Christmas.
We are talking about rearming here. The Military are kicking off demanding the navy and we need now the prospective enemy is just on the other side of the English Channel. MPs are backing them.
Ssshhhh! Don't tell the euro's until we're out.

>navy and we need
*that we need
Spellcheck

>have money for "reintegrating" isis fighters
>don't have money for veterans

Fuck this guy so hard. Why are you putting up with this?

WE MAY HAVE BEEN DEFEATED IN THE EMU WARS, BUT AT LEAST WE DIDN'T ELECT CASTROS SON TO BE OUR PM.

>COLD AUSTRALIA IS DUMB AND GAY.

Oh holy fuck some user has got to have shopped this picture into a Nazi uniform and a Hitler stache by now, right?

fuck veterans. bunch of welfare queens

is that lady wearing the naruto head thing?

you sir need to be deported for good in the middle east. it's people like you and trudeau that 90% of our troops don't even want to fight for canada anymore. Before justin there was alot of nationalists and patriots that wanted to serve our country not anymore, specialy after he gave 10 millions to akbar

Fuck Canadian government and fuck liberal faggots

The fucker gave like 10 million to a mudslime terrorist, but we have veterans on the street in most major cities.

As a fellow leaf who's father and grandfather served, how fucking dare you. You don't deserve my grandfather getting shot in Korea, you don't deserve the sleepless nights my dad still suffers through. You think they went overseas to be shot at, bombed and came back broken for you? Well they did and this is what you have to have to say about them.

Go fuck yourself.

Nothing you are prepared to do. thats why you are cucked.

Luckily this attitude doesn't seem very pervasive here. What a slimy little shit, hope he gets shot in the mouth.

This. Anyone that fought in the war on terror is a dumbass.

This is why you will always be a vassal state

it's a coast salish woven cedar hat

No, they're not. They're soldiers that were given orders. You think the rank and file decide where they go?

>dead center, a fucking turbanite

The absolute state of our country.