Civilization 5 and black "civilization"

Here's how they depicted Sub-Saharan Africa's greatest historical building in Civ 5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3SI5NdNEosE
intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Benin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's how it really looks like

im shocked that its actually an honest depiction

wait i take that back, the building is much smaller irl than it is depicted in the game.

fucking faggot devs.

Besides everyone being out and about during a sandstorm, nothing looks at it if place to me.
You do know that the area was fairly rich then user?

It's drawn from afar because it can seem like the spots are windows rather than sticks, thus making it look like a real building

A honest depiction would've been from closer than that

every time i see this photo i want to go to a beach and build a sandcastle. Can you fucking imagine being a little kid and building a sandcastle that looks like that? It would be cool as fuck.

The Op post makes it look the same, except gives the impression that the... studs? Logs? Those black circles are windows for a different level, making it appear to be over a hundred feet tall at least, especially with how far away it is. In reality it’s like 20ft.

I don’t have the game, so it’s unfair to say they’re pandering if we don’t know how all the other civilizations great buildings look

have purchased and played every civ since the first. no more. i am so sick and tired of being socially engineered in every little fucking thing. fuck them.

Some black history.

They have to re mudd it every year

youtu.be/3SI5NdNEosE

>still playing civ
Go play Life is Feudal: Forest Village
No niggers

it actually is a modest well built structure with porpose and has withstood the test of time. But it is made of mud....

intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

this

Hey man, they don't have anything else. We should just give this one to them.

>withstood the test of time.
Barely more than 100 years old and has to be re-mudded every year or it will collapse.

We know niggers are too lazy to mine quarries for stone to make good stone buildings so mud bricks are a upgrade from straw huts.

Beautiful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Benin
It was considered the largest man-made structure lengthwise and was hailed as the largest earthwork in the world. It is larger than Sungbo's Eredo.[1] It enclosed 6,500 square kilometres (2,500 sq mi) of community lands. Its length was over 16,000 km (9,900 mi). It was estimated that earliest construction began in 800 and continued into the mid-15th century.

the real question is why are you researching Iron Working in 350AD

>he doesn't beeline for education

This. It's just a mud hut with extra steps. They probably had arabs help them build it too. Everyone knows niggers are incapable of making structures even as good as a well built birds nest.

No way. Niggers never give the white man even an inch of pride, striving to have sex with his women because they know they are un-evolved monkeys. Why should we admit they did anything at all? I stand by the fact I believe that arabs probably helped build this, it's a mosque after all. Niggers eternally dindu nuffin, and don't forget it!

>They probably had arabs help them build it too.
The current mosque was built in 1906 by French colonists.

It was also designed and built under the direction of French Jesuits. Note the European Gothic architectural influences.

The mosque that was there before it was your typical 1-story mud slab. Before you excuse the niggers from being limited by inferior local materials, whites were able to take the same dirt and sticks and engineer 3-story walls.

Friendly reminder that the original mud mosque was allowed to decay into ruins and the current mosque was build in 1907 under French colonial direction.

Well, thanks for the best answer. There we go. Niggers dindu nuffins!

>In Jenné is a mosque built of earth, surmounted by two massive but not high towers; it is rudely constructed, though very large. It is abandoned to thousands of swallows, which build their nests in it. This occasions a very disagreeable smell, to avoid which, the custom of saying prayers in a small outer court has become common.
t. René Caillié, First European to discover the original mosque

>he built the mosque of Djenne
lol wadda fag

holy fucking shit it's a sand castle

Problem^

>not bum-rushing the Great Library
Pfft.