HAHAHA DICKY "CONTROLLED OPPOSITION" SPENCER CANT FIND A LAWYER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5FwOVdzpBk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3MxAH-kDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This can actually cause a case to be thrown out if the right to an attorney can't be fulfilled.

liberals laugh as they get their shit fucked up

Representing him and other right wingers would be a cash cow. There must be a young, competent, and ambitious attorney out there who will do it.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

>quick prove Spencer right by making it impossible for him to get a fair trial
Genius.

what?

What's he in trouble for?

>Charlottesville police report confirms the chaos was triggered by antifa and the cops
>sue spencer anyways

no idea.

public defenders are called in in that instance. they cant refuse

Ticket to getting disbarred. Jews own the legal system. Was just reading up about the dearborn independent lawsuit

Get 100,000 in debt and then get your liscence revoked a year after resprenting a guy like this

You can only get a public defender if you make less than like $75 a week.

He hurt some fee fees.

If Spencer wasn't a kike shill he would have filed his own lawsuit against the City of Charlottesville

Oysters Clams and Cockles!!

Cab rank rule. Barristers are literally not allowed to refuse a brief so long as the person briefing them can afford their fees.

I don't understand why America doesn't have something similar.

It's a civil suit over the effects of Charlottesville, I think the premise is that they (others are included) intended to fuck up the town (not true obviously, but shitlib judges will make it interesting).

Public defenders do criminal cases, not civil. He will be forced to represent himself.

There are apparently zero of /ourlawyers/ in the state or district. Not great planning. But this prevents both defense and countersuits.

>Representing him and other right wingers would be a cash cow.
Yeah, no. If you're a white male and have suffered any kind of discrimination short of being kidnapped, tortured, beaten, and called racial slurs live on social media there isn't a discrimination lawyer in the West that will touch your case with a ten foot pole. Even if you end up like that kid in Chicago they will let the perpetrators off with a slap on the wrist: see 5 years of probation for committing a horrific hate crime like that sheboon Brittany Covington.

hahahhahaha joke is on you...he can not be charged when is not able to find a lawyer.

It's a civil case retard.

Of being a goy

Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=-5FwOVdzpBk

Goy, who holds illegal opinions and views.

so in civil law they can send you to jail without proper representation? and you call your country the land of the free.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sounds like this CIA nigger knows the law. can't find a lawyer is his best option

No. YOU DONT GO TO JAIL FROM BEING SUED YOU FUCKING IDIOT. He's gonna lose the case.

Not jail. Civil cases are for money, not criminal punishment.

that's literally not true

ah right. okay!!

drunk posting is bad kids. i will go drink me beers elsewhere

I found a viable candidate
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3MxAH-kDI

He has illegal opinions and needs to be made example of so the peasants don't get uppity.

I think there's a jurisdiction issue because Bristow can't do it. They've talked about other volunteers to take their case (IE is also involved) that were out of district as well.

stop posting