How do Republicans reconcile the fact that Democrats are better at creating jobs...

How do Republicans reconcile the fact that Democrats are better at creating jobs? I hear them complain about Democrats not creating enough jobs, but even Obama who's lowest on the list among Democrats did better than 3 out of 5 Republicans despite dealing with the biggest international economic crisis since the 30's. Obama did twice as well as both the Bush's combined. Clinton did better than all the Republicans, and Kennedy was only 4.6% away from being as good as the two top Republicans combined despite being shot in the head.

>inb4 the Sup Forumsice freaks out about my flag
I'm American, but I live in Norway, deal with it. I'm not breaking any laws asking questions about American politics.

factcheck.org/2017/09/obamas-final-numbers/

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/01/27/solar-wind-renewable-jobs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, you're not breaking any laws. You're just a huge faggot. That's all. Have a nice SAGE.

So, your answer is that you just can't handle it? You just put your fingers in your ears?

The Bush family is neocon trash, though.
No one supports them here.

Shitty part time and low wage jobs > manufacturing jobs. sage

>Shitty part time and low wage jobs < manufacturing jobs. sage
Woops I'm tired from my real job that has more responsibility than flipping burgers or making shitty coffee.

Democrats create government "jobs" which are basically just for niggers who sit around and produce nothing of value while republicans eliminate government "jobs"

>underemployment

That's a Sup Forums infused bullshit stereotype. That would suggest that burger restaurants increase their staffing like crazy during Democrat leadership. And that's a pretty retarded claim.

Obama increased wind and solar power by 369 percent. Both of those creates more jobs that conventional means.

fortune.com/2017/01/27/solar-wind-renewable-jobs/

was meant for

I must say I'm disappointed in how poorly you guys handled this. You just run away from facts you don't like.

>democrats
>creating jobs

Democunts only create government jobs, the left wouldn’t know how to help the private sector if you gave them specific instructions on how to do so. Liberals are failures.

Hay faggot where they hell is Roosevelt on the list? not there?
YOU KNOW FUCKING WHY
BECAUSE MORE POEPLE LOST THEIR JOBS UNDER HIM THEN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING HISTORY.
YEAH YOU IGNORANT PEICE OF SHIT THE MAN WHO LITTERALLY STARTED THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FUCKED OUR COUNTRY MORE THEN ANY OTHER.
GOD DAMN YOU ARE A STUPID NIGGER.
I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU ARE A NON WHITE BECAUSE IF YOU ARE OF MY BLOOD YOU ARE A FUCKING INSULT TO YOUR PEOPLE AND EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR, I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU ONE DAY WATCH EVERYTHING YOU LOVE BURN IN THE FIRES OF FUCK WHILE YOU ARE SLUAGHTERED LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!

SAYS THE FAGGOT WHO DIDNT EVEN INCLUDING FUCKING ROOSEVELT SHUT THE FUCK UP!
YOU STUPID PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT
YOU SIGNED NAFTA
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY JOB LOST TO MEXICO FOR THE PAST 16 YEARS
HONESTLY
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP!
I AINT RUNNING FROM SHIT YOU STUPID BITCH IM JUST FUCKING PISSED THAT ANYONE EXISTS WHO HAS THIS ASS LICKING OPINION
FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS BULLSHIT

what happened trumps bar would go through the 3 graphs?
2.4 million

I already answered you.
Most of of these (especially the bush family) are neocons, not nationalist. Most of this board agrees, which is why no one is interested in defending these republicans.

>those Obama numbers
What jobs did he create? Aside from playing life support for GM and investing in a bunch of solar companies that failed what did he do?

Even Reagan gave amnesty to millions of illegals, which is just unthinkable here.

>couldn't get a job while obama was in office
>Trump is in office, multiple job offers

???

Democrats care about the working man. Republicans care about the rich. There it is.

>American in Norway

I am an American in Norway also, and I fucking hate Americans in Norway. You're all a bunch of faggots and Norwegians hate you. Thanks for being loud, talking about politics all the time, and not learning the language.

Except the white working class, of course.

all caps is cruise control for cool

Er ikke det deg da? Jeg har null problemer med norsk. Null aksent. Det vet jeg med 100% sikkerhet.

Where do you get the idea that the White House is the sole, or even the most important factor, in job creation? Wouldn't it make more sense to look at which party had the majority in Cogress at any given time?

Also, why does this not account for the fact that economic policies take time to unfold their effects? After all, you leftists constantly claim that the curren U.S. economy is actually the result of Obama's policies.

This post a piece of shit, kys

correlation =/= causation

Are you suggesting Trump called them and told them to hire you?

Spilling oil in the Gulf on purpose for the Cleanup money isnt really creating the right kind of jobs

>I'm American, but I live in Norway, deal with it
Kom deg ut av landet mitt din amerikjoter

>lose your jobs to spics
>blame democrats

m8

Runk fattern din, horeunge.

>How do Republicans reconcile the fact that Democrats are better at creating jobs?
>correlation =/= causation

Congratulations. You played yourself.

How do you faggots keep making this same mistake?

Retail and part time jobs aren't real jobs, faggot.

Heng deg, din forpulte jöde

>jöde
erru svenske?

>SAYS THE FAGGOT WHO DIDNT EVEN INCLUDING FUCKING ROOSEVELT SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Roosevelt created nearly as many jobs as Truman you mouthbreather.

nei, men det blir jode hvis jeg skriver på norsk

jode. problem?

lul, tenkte meg det