prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gtorres25/status/959643649893195776
youtube.com/watch?v=6FKA-Y_g-2I
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtE1cg9KxRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

HILLDAWGS GET IN HERE!!!!!

Am I autistic? The patients that have severe suicidal ideation and even have cut marks on their arms, I don't judge in the slightest but once they start talking about substances I immediately think them as a degenerate.

HURRY NUNES!!

i've often thought about doing this exact thing, and even specifically in montana
i love PA so it's still my first choice to settle down and raise a family in, but if i could live surrounded by you faggots in montana i'd probably move there
no homo

Blumpf

>tfw no catherine herridge gf

>tfw Ramos gets a bonus because of Trump

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR BAKING!

Reminder that the Senate Judiciary Committee will release a memo too.

nah you just have high disgust sensitivity to drugs

>no Trump gf

When will there be only whitepills...?
Its so dark..

I'm moving to Montana once I do my time in the military after med school, can't wait

How is that autism? It's judgmental if anything.

With enough Sup Forumsacks we could probably buy up some ridiculous compound and get an ISP to run fiber.

holy fuck

twitter.com/gtorres25/status/959643649893195776

Is the Greg Jarrett 'scoop' about Rosenstein horseshit?

>once I do my time in the military after med school, can't wait
are you literally fucking me what the actual fuck

>Trump gfs
Pfffft, heres a leftist gf

Yeah this black panther shit is garbage

Need this image hatted please!

Lads, would we be having /pcg/ in another timeline? Clinton generals?

Buy some vitamin D pills and drink a glass of orange juice. Try to taste the sunlight

IMPEACH GOLEM BRAAAP

It's not uncommon for people here desu

>tfw shills absolutely cannot coordinate & cannot decide if the memo was fucking nothing or if it ruined everything

>monkey-hoodie.bmp

I unironically would probably have killed myself by now

#
supression of info has begun. they are impeding are ability to communicate and its only gonna get worse. but meh...pepe reddit is gay. god forbid we stop seeing everything red and blue. the dems arent going down. everyone is. gop too.

I just dont see how the inability to verify something is concealing. They can say its flimsy or not verified. They cant say with certainty that its not true, that would be false. That someone would go to such lengths at the level of foreign intelligence to make something up is suspicious enough to be evidence of shenanigans whether it is true or not. The dossier was evidence that there was a dossier; the contents are unavoidably open to question. It was just evidence that the thing existed, which is suspicious. They cant just ignore it.

If there was an actual procedural breach that can be proved with intent, then fine, prosecute it. But such things are rarely provable. At best, you just have typical bureaucrat bungling and poor competence on both the part of the FBI and judge alike, not a crime

hahahahaha

Blockade when?

aww what zoo is this at?

>buy up some ridiculous compound and get an ISP to run fiber
>yfw everyone's up/down speeds take a hit because that one faggot decides 5pm is the perfect time to organize and back-up his 40 terabyte trap doujin collection

>Abuse of power

That comic is too pure for this world

>”I’m a proud boy”

Resistance General

Every time I see a horde of niggers dancing, it immediately makes it clear how tribal they are. Someone should add Alabama Nigger as the audio though.

its natural really, you likely had a bad experience with a drug abuser in some way.
i used to work in warehouses and you could spot who was on dope from miles away and they would pick fights with coworkers and slack off without fail.

>>yfw everyone's up/down speeds take a hit because that one faggot decides 5pm is the perfect time to organize and back-up his 40 terabyte trap doujin collection
Honestly with rsync or another incremental sync tool that shouldn't be more than a few gigs a night. Totally doable.

Nice USS Cleveland pic

take a moment to think about how superhero movies for babies are major cultural events, where everybody needs to be "represented"

Part 2, because of your numbers.

Is anyone else talking about this?
And not true pundit/treehouse tier

I thought this "black kids can't go 5 minutes in school without getting on top of a desk and pretending to dance" thing was just a meme.

Even subversive cunts like Gramsci knew about how tribal and primitive nog music/dances are

say it with me folks:
COMMISSAR
YEB
GENERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=6FKA-Y_g-2I

LOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtE1cg9KxRc

>Is anyone else talking about this?
>And not true pundit/treehouse tier
revealed last night on hannity
hasn't gotten much play since

The Chad Imperium is a server for political discussion, (((everyone))) welcome

/aKkkZKn

>literally 90% nigglets

Woah, shocker!

>a simpler time

It’s atlanta after all

> I just dont see how the inability to verify something is concealing.
I'll just quote the memo

> 1) The "dossier" compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump's ties to Russia.
> a) Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior DOJ and FBI officials.
> b) The initial FISA application notes Steele was working for a named U.S. person, but does not name Fusion GPS and principal Glenn Simpson, who was paid by a U.S. law firm (Perkins Coie) representing the DNC (even though it was known by DOJ at the time that political actors were involved with the Steele dossier).
> The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of—and paid by—the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information.

This is not a case of the DOJ/FBI submitting an unverified dossier to ask for a FISA warrant. It is a case of the DOJ/FBI deliberately withholding potential exculpatory evidence in a context they are ****explictly**** required to disclosed it, as the submission is to a ****secret court**** where the defendant cannot do it himself

> If there was an actual procedural breach that can be proved with intent, then fine, prosecute it
That's not how the rule of criminal code works. When the prosecution is proved to have failed to abide by the rules the case is tossed. See: the Brady Bunch.

there are so many restoration projects that are just bulldozed because soccer moms won't let groups bring the population down, makes me so mad
they are literally an invasive species

lets see the after renovation

If you can't verify something, it's assumed to be false. They didn't communicate this to the FISC, so they got a warrant under false pretenses. You can't make something up about a person and then get a warrant based on that made up data, at least you're not supposed to.

>They cant say with certainty that its not true, that would be false.
This assumes that it's true. Until proven true, you assume it to be false.

absolutely tribal

Weren't we supposed to get our Russian wives by now?

They aren't invasive we just killed off their predators. Thankfully here in Michigan we have wolves and cougars being spotted from time to time in the lower peninsula again. We need wolves back.

>standing on tables
Literally any of my teachers at any grade level would have physically beaten their students if they did that
Public education needs a purge.

you can also use this saves you typing time

WE

I wish. pic related is actually me minus the virgin part.

>a hell scape present

HOL UP

coyotes are moving into the state now right?
my friend told me the mid west has a decent coywolf population now too

I like to methodically deconstruct and destroy such flawed lines of argument.

Coyotes never left, those fuckers are taking over the entire country.

Can they stop rewriting history?

Or, more restaurants could serve deer.

We're American. The most effective solution involves eating meat.

ABC is owned by Disney who's putting out Black Panther. They obviously bought the tickets for them.

Joan of Arc is a nigger now?

...wait I have a mental illness?

That is an excellent idea too, I have nothing against eating venison.

What are these called, again?

Trump should really get his shit together and personalize the Oval Office. He did the right thing with the wallpaper, but he's still using Reagan's shitty old carpet and Dubya's couches with Bill Clinton's crappy curtain. Really?

Changed the carpet and added more flags.

nice.

damn dude this pic mindfucked me with on how accurately it described me except the virgin part, should i become a normie user

>harsh action

I bet everyone thought I posted this earlier.

Fuck, this is also me.

>is actually me minus the virgin part
heh, me too. I have friends that ive known for a long time but rarely get invited to things unless i happen to be around when plans are made
Also pretty sure the only reason people tolerate me at all is because im fairly attractive. At least i got a qt autismo gf.

c-checked

>black muslim president
>still dancing a jig for whiteys entertainment

winning