Is there a single harem anime progatonist worse than Tsukune fucking Aono?

Is there a single harem anime progatonist worse than Tsukune fucking Aono?

>Acts like a nice guy to all the girls precisely once, then when they get attached to him he ignores them in favor of Moka (with the exception of when he needs to make a "nice guy" speech, wherein he finally acknowledges that they're his friends and nothing more)
>Is rarely grateful when anyone other than Moka saves his life
>Kurumu, being a succubus, is literally dying because she loves Tsukune without him loving her back, and he doesn't give a shit, to the point he doesn't even thank her for fending off her own mother so he could get Moka back
>Tells Inner Moka, damn near to her face, that he prefers the fake version of her and goes on a long quest just to seal Inner Moka away, despite the fact that Inner Moka was trying her damnedest to fit in and be Tsukune's friend
>Is actually confronted with the fact that he's stringing all the girls along, but continues to do so anyway
>In relation to the above two points, he very obviously wants Moka to be his girlfriend but when it finally comes to a head he bitches out and fucking friendzones all of them because he's "not ready yet"

I mean christ, is manga Tsukune this bad? Because in any other anime Tsukune would be on the "bad guy" side of the character alignment scale.

Manga Tsukune isn't that bad, he at least comes to learn that Inner Moka is fake and has to come to terms with it.
But he eventually learns that the two merged in a sense and he loves the current Outer Moka, but we'll never know how it ends because it ended after that epilogue chapter with Moka's dad

And at least Yukari goes after Fang-Fang in the manga very very later on

*outer Moka, sorry for that mistake

>And at least Yukari goes after Fang-Fang in the manga very very later on
That's good, outside of Kurumu I felt the worst for Yukari since Tsukune tended to hop on the "aww you're just a widdle kid" train way more than he should have, especially since the reason she liked him in the first place was because he acknowledged that being treated differently sucked and promised to treat her like all the other girls.

Yeah I feel that. I think the only girl with less of a chance was Ruby honestly

Yeah, it was kinda sick how he kept stringing them along. Then again most MCs tend to do so under the guise of muh friendship. Not to mention there are some who get outright jealous when a girl they're not interested into get a confession.

This faggot in particular was given a harem ending option and he threw it aside, and for Outer Moka, who was the blandest and least interesting of the bunch.

Honestly nothing about this series matters after the mom cucked her own daughter and btfo out of every other girl.

that was really fuckin weird
the ending was really fucking weird

>This faggot in particular was given a harem ending option and he threw it aside, and for Outer Moka, who was the blandest and least interesting of the bunch.
Especially since Outer Moka was the ONLY one who objected to the idea of having a harem. The only reason the girls fought over him in the first place is because he made it clear that he was only going to pick one, if he had said he wanted all of them everything would have worked out fine.

Who deserved Tsukune's love the most?

Literally any of the girls other than Outer Moka.

Of course, they all also deserved someone less shitty than Tsukune.

>Ruby
Poor, poor, poor Ruby. She doesn't even get to be included in the list of people Tsukune considers his friend, even though he's the reason her life changed around in the first place.

Ruby deserves so much better.

>Kurumu, being a succubus, is literally dying because she loves Tsukune without him loving her back, and he doesn't give a shit, to the point he doesn't even thank her for fending off her own mother so he could get Moka back
Shit pretty sad too, because she's pretty cool. I have a friend that's a lot like her, and seeing a person like that go out of their way to help someone means something. MC's an asshole.

Well look at what happened the last time a guy decided to have a harem with a vampire chick
>I have a succubus friend
Fucking what?

Ruby had such potential but instead she was just there for jokes. Even in the final fight when she was with him during his fight against the Nine Tails guy again, she didn't do much.

The problem with Moka is that inside her own body there's a much more interesting character, and he fucking shuns her
Seriously, why does he only like the girls that treats him like a snack bar?

Sort of meant I have a friend of her nature, not is exactly like her. Jesus, the hell were you think?

How can a person behave like that while not being a succubus?

>In a parallel world this manga ends with Polygamy.

They could be a slut or clingy kind of person. I mean you if can think of a personality, someone probably has it somewhere. You meet a lot of weird people when you go outside.

Yeah he is so shity, but so is every other "harem" mc... fucking faggots I swear.
We need more mcs like the ones in T7 or Shinmai in anime.

It can happen, sort of.

That's how it should have ended.

Didn't exactly end with polygamy? Are you fuckers forgeting the end or am I remembering wrong? I faintly remember the final chapter in the manga be about Tsukune and Moka's father talking and he tells the Tsukune to brace himself for some hard times for having a harem like he did.

Yes but so much of her character was focused around what she is
The fact that she was literally dying from being lovesick, the obsession with a guy, the literal need for children, the fact that she can literally charm people
Some are alright

I don't know, Kimihito from Monster Musume was pretty alright. He gives all the girls a fair shake and the only reason he doesn't go full harem is because it's super illegal and he'd lose all of them.

No, Moka's dad was telling him women are crazy and his girls aren't gonna leave him alone
As demonstrated by the fact that Kurumu and Mizore were plotting to fuck him in his sleep

I guess I understand what you mean by that.
Have a harem mc that competent, aware of his situation, and will do whatever it takes to make the most out of it. Haven't seen that yet, then again my taste in anime isn't perfect so I might have missed a show like that.

He did say that, but the implication was "you can't have a harem, I tried that and look how it turned out".

Again see HxH
The MC realizes he has to make two girls work together so he has a threesome with them, he takes a loli's virginity, does a lesson on a girl's erogenous zones and gropes a girl in class
He starts out scared but then turns fucking badass

inb4 butthurt faggots complain about /ourguy/ Makoto

He is actually the least shit member of his fucked up family, the anime leaves out some his legit good points like being a good old brother, being good a house keeping and standing up to bullying.

>four 5/5 girls after his dick
>fucks his cunt sister instead

And yet he still couldn't fight his blood.

That and he said that if he could marry them all he would've done that

None of Tomaru Sawagoe's sons could fight their blood, Makoto wouldn't be first.

>Seriously, why does he only like the girls that treats him like a snack bar?
That actually makes me wonder, does he even have a good reason to want Outer Moka and ONLY Outer Moka? I mean, sure she can act cute, but he seemed to have decided that she was his one and only the second she crashed into him.

By the end of the manga, you see why he gets all the womens.

Only Ayase could be considered more attractive than her though. The goth loli is also a cunt. After she dumped him and just left him without explanation, she lost all sympathy, no matter how noble her motives might have been

he gets better. multiple times, in fact.

That's what I call character growth.

>stands up to bullying
>ruins the lives of multiple people regardless of his morals
>easily could have avoided it
Unforgivable

wait no harem end in the manga?

dropped

If the anime did a proper adaptation, would you watch it?

Yeah it's fucking stupid he even has a harem in the first place when he's blatantly biased towards Moka.

To be fair, he only ever claimed to want Moka, everyone else he just thought of as friends.

Manga Tsukune is MUCH better in this regard. There's one point in the manga where Mizore is nearly raped, and Tsukune goes fucking ballistic at the guy, punching him so hard he crashes into the other wall. Anime Tsukune would have probably said something like "That's terrible!" and then gone off to check on Moka, leaving Mizore to her own broken sadness.

Yeah, but he never TOLD any of the other girls that. As far as they knew, Moka was the frontrunner for his affections but they still had a shot with him. That's what makes it so frustrating, he's deliberately leading them on because he can't be arsed to take five minutes to sit their asses down and explain that he wants Moka, and the fact that it's causing all the girls great amounts of pain just makes him a complete bastard.

How come there was no major villain that was a dragon?

see> >159113613

maybe not it's 1000 times better but it's still haremshit

There's worse.

>Is there a single harem anime progatonist worse than Tsukune fucking Aono?
yes

Is he the one that breaks out into hives when a girl touches him?

Also aliens are involved somehow?

What kind of retarded man want hot girls to stop chasing after his affection?

To reverse it, what kind of retarded girl want hot studs to stop chasing after her affection?

Willing chaser, happy chasee

This. He could have let everyone live in sexless peace but instead he had to make everyone so horny that they fuck each other when he's not around.

>happy chasee
Except every time he gets some perks from being the chasee like seeing Kurumu's tits or getting a kiss from Yukari, he acts like it's fucking horrible for him and runs off like a little bitch.

and this one does have a manga that suddenly turn good

all it has is a surprisingly good series whose name you confused it with

hated pretty much every character save the witch and the lesbian

it's worse since I read Girl Saurus afterwards that did gynophobia right

doesn't*

Star Sign is Cancer, probably explains most of this

is it worse to be afraid of girls because you break out in hives, or to be a 'nice guy' who is actually a complete fucking asshole towards them?

yeah that was just fucked up, and to the best girl too...

>The problem with Moka is that inside her own body there's a much more interesting character, and he fucking shuns her
japan trying to promote male shallowness? I don't know, he just sucks.

>he doesn't even thank her for fending off her own mother so he could get Moka back
this is honestly what made me hate him more than anything else, Kurumu crying because he was more concerned with getting Moka back than appreciating having her in his life.

>Kurumu crying because he was more concerned with getting Moka back than appreciating having her in his life.

Kurumu was so the best girl, being the best girl till the end, and still worst dude tosses her asode.

Too bad Kurumu had to comfort her because Tsukume was too much of a pussy

>fuck magic we got guns

True, but at least in the manga he seemed to notice the other girls and gave them more attention than "Oh hey girls, could you please fuck off while I stare at Moka for the next hour or so?"

I still don't understand why they didn't use the vampire's weaknesses in the final battle
They only used holy water once, why not use it more?

They did in the fight against Aqua, Kurumu and Miziro made a few Vampire killer combos they practised over summer with Gin and they used one that had frozen holy water to null her regen powers long enough for Kaluha to kill her

I said once, they should have done it more
But why not go there with a giant water tank?
Or garlic?
Or crosses?
Or silver?
Vampires have so many weaknesses it's stupid not to exploit them considering they're OP otherwise
Seriously why did those two have problems dealing with Moka, just throw some water at her and take Tsukune away you idiots!

Legit I think they even got rid of the whole "Rosary is a weakness to vampires" after the doppleganger fight
They even put the Rosary on her step mother during the final fight and on Alucard and it does jack all (except turn part of him into Akasha)

problem with this anime was litterally EVERYONE but moka was the best girl, and moka won, her bad ass innerself didn't win, infact got repressed, awesome misore got ignored and pure hero Kurumu had to sacrifice her own happiness for him, of ra girl a hundred times lamer...

Didn't the manga get rushed to end quickly because the ratings went down the toilet? I remember that being the case.

The stars allign and we have a RXV thread. Best girl mizore is never mentioned. Why live

I remember him pulling shit out of his ass like Alucard was once like all peaceful like Tsukune and Akasha was his adopted daughter or some shit

Mizore has been mentioned multiple times, what are you talking about?

>Watching the anime
You already fucked up.

>Oh hey girls, could you please fuck off while I stare at Moka for the next hour or so?"
man, that gag got old REAL fucking fast, i dont know why they were so obsessed with it