What does he gain from this relationship? Does he get sympathy pussy on the side?

What does he gain from this relationship? Does he get sympathy pussy on the side?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZBkZTLHFqM/
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg
youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she probably tight af cuz no one else touch her

until a BLACK TÜRK WARRIOR has his way with her

This and extremely eager for affection. To the point where basic touching and foreplay drives her to orgasm. Insane loyalty as well.

Maybe her parents are rich and he will inherit a shit ton

What's a trait you look for in an employee, aside from the super obvious ones like "hard-working, teamplayer" etc.

To be fair, you have to have a VERY high testosterone level to understand TURK WARRIOR

That's some guy who happened to be walking by her outside a Krogers and she said " HERF DEEEERF! " and grabbed him, taking the picture.
It's not his fault.

stop dude, you are giving me a boner.

to some people, virtue singling is more pleasurable than sex

She probably has some insane retard strength and can summon her to his aide at any time to crush those who attempt to harm him with the force of 45 chromosomes

she's prob fun to be around with a great personality!

She's his full sex slave. Just put something on her face or dont look at her face and its ok.
A pussy is a pussy.

She's funny looking, but she rounded the bend from ugly back to just kind of weird faced. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't call that face an absolute deal killer. Personality matters a lot, and so does a good body.

His face

>Idiot that doesn't understand that down syndrome is AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME

He is bearing down and withstanding this reasonably well under the circumstances.

She prolly seduced him with tales of middle-earth and shit.

i looked up this bitch and she seems to have a different bf than the one itt, what the fuck is going on here

they're in a relationship and you're bitching about it on Sup Forums. it's clear who the loser is here, abdul. now fuck off and go play with your fuck-goat you ignorant retard. no bump. kys shit head.

You underestimate how fucking desperate guys can get.

well tbf the new lad is a fat cripple so I guess they match up better. nevertheless mind boggling to consider this creature managing to move from guy to guy though

she will leave him once a BLACK BULL like me be giving her some good pounding

just say that feel when no gf and leave it at that m8

top kek

>women
>good personality

pic related I found her real bf

It's almost like some people care about women for more than just their holes. Kill yourself, you pathetic nerd virgin.

i don't think you can pound her face any worse when you chimp out.

niggers and their raping....

you will crave for the BLACK BULL when the day of the BULL comes

it ain't rape when she too retarded to understand lmao

jealous wh*tey?

Virtue signalling is so important to normies not only for social status but because it's also the modern version of catholic indulgences

Let's face facts. He's probably getting it a lot more than YOU are. Regardless.

leanardo de caprio?

La atrocidad de los Estados Unidos...

He's also having to put up with an abomination and her alcoholic roastie mum. I guess it comes down to what you value in life.

>tagged along for my randomness
Nope nope nope

I'd assume she's rich. Either that or he's a closeted fag and she's his beard.

I’m more surprised women aren’t screeching that he’s technically raping her since he has power and privilege over her.

I'll tell you what he gets out of it, Ahmed: he looks like a man of great character everywhere they go together.

You see, when you're dating some fat landwhale and you're some scrawny little soy boy, people look at you like the cuck that you are.

When you're dating some hideous monster (like pictured here), or a cripple, or a girl with cerebral palsy, people look at you and think: man, what a great guy, he must have a huge heart. He walks around with that monstrosity like a God of kindness among filthy dog-like men.

He broke her heart. Probably got some pussy at college.

most women are trash, and later in age some of them realize it and fix that shit.

fucking kek

NEW BF CONFIRMED /OURGUY!
instagram.com/p/BZBkZTLHFqM/
BTFO of roastie trying to make him feel bad for his joke

I got a hard on now she got an full body?

Yeah, after already having kids from the """chads""" and getting their pussies stretched enough to fit a handegg.

He has a micro penis
There, solved it for you Sup Forums

beauty is in the eye of the beholder user

Get a hold of your fucking whores.

The way she writes doesn't seem like she has a mental illness. Probably just a physical deformity.

Only beautiful women

If true, thinking about fucking her with a paper bag on the head makes me diamonds

They can't be friends? Maybe she's an awesome friend.

Use your imagination dixieman

imagine gently touching her hand, as she trembles full with lust and a sensation that she never felt before. imagine slowly moving toward her hips, feeling her tender butt as her breathing becomes more and more audible.
she is sick and tired of being the ugly duckling, and never getting attention. now you are here to give her the archaic sexual fulfillment she's been craving for her entire life. she is ready to completely surrender to you. every touch of yours makes her submit more to you, and she is willing to do anything for your love.

Can’t stop fucking laughing you cunt.

>37 matches
>5 messages
that's not a lot

>ywn have a girl this loyal and into you

lenin looks like a child and approaching middle age at the same time in there

Those segmented eyes could pose a health hazard during a blowjob though. Be putting it in her ear and shit.

Man if I were that fucked up, I'd want a permanent frown, not a smile. Smile looks rapey as fug.

loyalty

>What does he gain from this relationship?

a very slow slave, she might take a while but she can't escape

Sexy af and a better cook than 98% of modern women. A keeper

Is she cooking on DMT, I am confuse..??

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
Ok, yeah, this is probably what a Sup Forums approved GF is like, sure.

cerebral palsy i think.

Parkinson's i think
qt tard

i just don't know anymore

>ywn experience a retard strength handjob
Why even live?

Palsy doesn't give a person tards, duh.

I now want to experience a palsy blowjob from the pancake qt :D

How about the fullest satisfaction of making someone else happy just by being friendly and kind to them?
And yea, contrary to you think nice guys finish first, so he can probably have his pick while you're scraping feminazi turn-arounds off the pavement from outside your local pub.

You absolute brit.

kek

can't he just fix her with plastic surgery?

she was such a good actor in igor

Those are some nice looking flapjacks.

dos female de los amermutt

yep. It is absolution for the sin of being white.

>What does he gain from this relationship?

He's almost certainly a Christcuck, so he thinks boning this weirdo will get him into Jesus' Jew Heaven.

Fucking hell you autists need the bullet

This is old. They broke up. She's with a cripple nowm

Let me answer your concerns in song

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

>implying faggots aren’t size queens and hole slaves.

an hero tranny

I...I just couldn't.

I'd have to stumble into her beef drapes piss drink in the total dark...and maybe something would happen.

>Insane loyalty as well.
>loyalty
>women
You've never been in a relationship

There's a reason they won't liberate your cuck territory

You’ve never been in a relationship with one this ugly

Who cares? He has brown eyes and a kike nose. Semite degenerate detected.

>fag flag

Blacks not having standards, color me surprised.

SOPA DE MACACO UMA DELICIA

This has been a truth known for ages.

youtu.be/9NF5XU-k2Vk

It's mental masturbation ("damn I'm a good person") coupled with sympathy pussy on the side.

Sometimes they even end up hooked by these monsters. If she gets to be part of most of his friends group sometimes the guilty of dropping the bitch is too big for some guys.

I sadly saw a friend of mine being hooked by a feminist land whale and sometimes he was afraid of leaving her out of fear that she'd kill herself, or our friends would judge him too bad.

Empathy is an emotion that only men feel. Men do things because we can and should. Women do the same things for attention.

Fuck you, this one does.

Tell me whenever you have a kid nignog (or ask the mother to tell me, you probably won't be around), it'll be my pleasure boiling it in a sopa de macaco.