This might be a topic more suited for /x/ but whatever

This might be a topic more suited for /x/ but whatever

I saw a video of weev saying nukes aren't real and it was so ridiculous that I couldn't tell if he was trolling or not. His reasoning was really dumb, but I hadn't heard that theory before so I looked into it and a surprising amount of people actually believe that nuclear bombs are a hoax.

I watched a few videos about it so far and it looks like there may have actually been some staged videos put out by the Civil Defense Authority in the 50s and 60s, but I don't see much of an argument aside from that.

I have a couple questions though:

Hypothetically, if nuclear bombs as we know it don't actually exist and all of this was just a ruse, why did the US and the Soviet Union spend so much time and energy trying to convince each other that they were building something that they both knew was fake?

Further, why would a world power take a rogue nation's claims about their own nuclear bomb development seriously if they aren't real? And why would a country like North Korea or Iran make that claim in the first place since a fake bomb can't be an effective deterrence strategy?

Lastly, if any of the recordings of nuclear detonations are real, how did the film stay intact from the radiation, and how were the light sensors able to adjust so quickly to account for such an enormous flash? Also wouldn't the EMP render any electronics useless anyway?

Maybe I'm giving this too much thought, but if anyone legitimately believes in this I'd like to hear what you have to say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_VMBGsQgMf8
youtube.com/watch?v=MRc4vKwf3WA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_mass
youtu.be/pWWjbnAVFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=HVRVgzHcIVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/_VMBGsQgMf8

Nukes exist you fucking retard, kill yourself

Nukes are real you braindead faggot. Not only are there thousands of videos filmed during a time where video editing wasn't really a thing, there's also tons of other scientifically backed and other evidence such as seismograms whenever a major nuke went off. For example when the USSR detonated the Tsar, it registered as a magnitude 8.3 earthquake on all seismographs around the world and shattered windows as far away as Finland.

The one Secret that trumps all others:

To be successfully detonated, the bomb MUST be geometrically constructed, placed on, under, or over a geometric position in relation to the Earth’s surface, and activated at a SPECIFIC TIME in relation to the geometrics of the solar system.

That means an all-out atomic war was impossibility.

Both sides could pre calculate well in advance the time and positions of an atomic attack , plus the fact that only certain geometric locations could be detonated any how.

A logical war cannot be considered under these circumstances.

This could be the explanation for the proliferation of conventional weapons in modern warfare.

That means Israel’s nuclear stock pile is useless.. It’s all scare mongering.

This is why Iran laughs it off about Israel accuses Iran of building a nuclear bomb. It’s all a bluff.

This technology is over 5000 years old and was known to the ancients. The musical of the spheres.

They have more devastating advanced technology at their disposal so why stick to the old fear mongering of nuclear bombs?

The answer is simple. Can you guess?

It’s because it’s taken decades to install the fear and propaganda into the unsuspecting public who never question anything and is easily fooled.

When did I say I believed it? I'm trying to figure out why people believe the theory despite all the historical evidence of nuclear testing

Cluesforum.info has a good discussion on this. What makes me doubt is knowing the psychopaths in charge, I find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have used them since WWII. WIth that said, if they don't have them, they have some very big thermal bombs. Also, the cold war was a complete hoax.

I'm watching the video now, but why can it only be detonated at a specific place and time? Why wouldn't you be able to detonate it like a conventional weapon?

because you're literally reversing the atomic process in order to cause a detonation. It's not simple ignition, it's at the atomic level.

the only evidence you need is the fact that there hasn't been a war between counties with nukes.

Go back to godlikeproductions, boomer.

in fact not a single country with nukes has ever been invaded

>Hypothetically, if nuclear bombs as we know it don't actually exist and all of this was just a ruse, why did the US and the Soviet Union spend so much time and energy trying to convince each other that they were building something that they both knew was fake?
because secretly Russia and USA are competing brothers controlling entire world from opposite sides of the "world" like GEMINI the zodiac sign aka Left and Right hand of the body. Two superpowers on each side keep everyone else in check and at bay.

kek

have you seen it and proven it for yourself or you just repeating what a jew kike in a white robe told you, retard?

wait, you're serious. Are you the same peterstein guy?

because he's a fucking retard.
case in point

>For example when the USSR detonated the Tsar, it registered as a magnitude 8.3 earthquake on all seismographs around the world and shattered windows as far away as Finland.
doesn't prove that it was a nuke and not a large quantity of TNT! you need to research more, you dumb fuck before making such statements about fartographs

ITT: The death of Sup Forums. I can't wait till the flat earthers and transvestigation schizos show up.

show me a small scale nuke reaction, get 1 microgram of plutonium and smash it with uranium bullet or a hammer and show me nuke explosion on small scale until then your word means shit and I say it was TNT

>nukes aren’t real
>ayliens are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core
There you go, schizo Joe. But that's just satanic illuminatti propaganda, right?

50 megatons of tnt equivalent
>picrelated

What a fucking stupid thread.
We are able to measure radioactive particles in the air due to increased testing around nevada, the pacific, and the semipolansk range in kazakhstan

People smoke too much weed, get paranoid as fuck and come up with retarded theories like "hurrrr gorillas are just people in suits because they're hoaxing EVILution" and shit like this. It all comes down to the same logic: I ain't never seen it befo' so it's fake!

The most whacko conspiritards tend to either be legitimately mentally ill or just massive stoners.

>dumb spic doesn't know what a critical mass is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_mass
No wonder spics live in shitholes

I admit I heaven't read your post because I thought it'd go strait into GLP/x/ territory.

>how did the film stay intact from the radiation
The cameras were probably placed far away from the blast site so that the little radiation that actually reached the film has no or little to no impact.
The majority of radiation stayed within the initial fireball and the mushroom cloud that formed from ground material that has been sucked into it. The dust/shockwave pushed away from the explosion was only minimally irradiated.

>and how were the light sensors able to adjust so quickly to account for such an enormous flash?
Likely some insanely high ISO film and the rest done during development. I mean, everything used to capture the explosions was insanely high-tech - they captured the development of the blast down to microseconds.

>Also wouldn't the EMP render any electronics useless anyway?
Everything was solely analogue obviously.

These retards probably think radiation is a satanic illuminatti hoax. I say they should all go inside the Chernobyl NPP's burnt out reactor and see for themselves.

moron! so why didn't they explode and only released high levels of radiation? larp some more faggot and watch a movie version, it'll give you a larger borner to suck on

Nuclear energy released in criticality accidents is seldom explosive in character because, in the absence of intentional confinement such as one finds in nuclear weapons, the excess reactivity is relieved through more ordinary physical processes.

the cameras they developed just for filming the nukes are incredible

this, if the russians put a uranium liner around the core instead of lead the yield would have doubled to 100 megatons, but that was too spooky

Interesting that Man in the High Castle alludes to this.

No I get that. I just don't understand how, in reference to the video, the detonation of a nuke requires that it be in a specific place at a specific time

You have to start a self sustained nuclear fission reaction. You have to get enough mass of this unstable material compacted so that neutrons that come form the decay of nuclei don't just fly out, but bounce around and break other nuclei. This is hard if you want to have a bomb that is safe. You have to compress a spherical core with very precisely timed explosives. Other wise, the core which you have inevitably chosen to be much smaller than the critical mass for safety, will not sustain a reaction.

I'm just confused about the whole triangulation thing described in the video linked here

if you want to learn more
youtu.be/pWWjbnAVFKA

Bunch of nonsense. You don't need the sun to detonate a nuke.

Ah, yes it is a trick. They Dont exist as we are told. Japan got carpet bombed not nukked. Verified by the burn injuries and deaths from civillians.

after watching some more of this guy, I can confirm he is a retarded spiritually type conspiratard.

Hi Share Blue! Hi Share Blue! Make others sound crazy when truth hits too close to jew agenda. Predictable every time.

Because some people are fucking stupid.

This isn't one of those cases where you need to sit down and put a lot of time and thought and effort into figuring out why a particular belief persists in spite of the lack of physical evidence supporting it. We're not in the "why do people find comfort in religious beliefs?" regime of philosophical debate, this is "why does this man keep sticking his dick in the light socket?" territory

Huh? These what if threads are actuslly interesting. Its infinitely better than trump retards, eceleb generals and "what is white?" threads.

sad but true

You mean the """burn injuries""" that left literally nothing but the carbon of the victims' bodies etched into their surroundings?

Show-offs between nations is based on the same scientific principles that both sides follow, so if 1 side claims to have a nuclear bomb, its likely that the other side has scientists that kow exactly how it should work aswell.
Bluff where both sides claim to have something that is technically possible but doesnt exist, is miniscule.

Hi shareblue!

Wait, there are Nuke Deniers too? Fucking kek, tell that to Polynesians, maybe they'll stop seeking redress to us.

Fuck you and fuck ball earth theory

I'm married to a submariner. He's the best man I've ever met, and I trust him more than weev. Sorry senpai.

High ISO is more sensitive to light, not less

Could you post your tits for scientific reasons?

congratulations moron, you know how to read.. but have you tested it yourself or you just spew shit that some kike told you?

>video editing not a thing
Dude video editing was a thing since the very first silent movie

Goddamn jews are ugly

>(((weev)))
Stopped reading right there.

You really want to see some hairy pink nipples?

If it's scientific...

Yup, realized after hitting submit that I got that mixed up.

>Volumetric cloud rendering in the mid 40s
Yeah, sure man!

There's something morbidly beautiful about nuclear blasts

1. You're asking a question assuming that nukes don't exist
2. Maybe because they do exist?
3. Because radiation is spread from fallout not the blast, I'm pretty sure there was still a flash although I never really took note, and I'm pretty sure cameras back then were analogue, not electronic.

Nukes arent real you can know this because they did operation plowshare. Plowshare used tnt it was basically a psyop to ingrain the idea of nukes into the mind of the public

explain the tsar bomba please

>There's something morbidly beautiful about nuclear blasts
>doesn't post best nuclear blast
Castle Bravo best bravo.

ISRAEL IS GONNA FALSE FLAG AS NK AGAIN

>He doesn't know about the time cube

Lol okay good point

>reddit spacing

Just came across this video, hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=HVRVgzHcIVo