Jesus was not God

Jesus was not God.

There's a story in the Bible where Jesus goes out to the desert and asks for a sign from God. How does that make sense if he himself were God? He's asking for a message from himself?

Christianity is really stupid and doesn't make any sense. Islam is a better religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GcCNcgoyG_0
youtube.com/watch?v=iA01Cye2a2Y
quora.com/Are-there-any-Roman-documents-that-tell-of-Jesus-crucifixion
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ
newadvent.org/cathen/08375a.htm
probe.org/ancient-evidence-for-jesus-from-non-christian-sources-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/GcCNcgoyG_0

There's a story in the Bible where you're shitposting on Sup Forums with no reference like the cunt you are

random, waste of a get

God is
>Father
>Son
>Holy Spirit
If the Son is talking to the Father He is talking to God while being God. This is a really poor example but think of it like your brain sending signals to move your hand.

heretic

>There's a story in the Bible where Jesus goes out to the desert and asks for a sign from God
Citation needed. You won't provide one because you're a liar.

Checked for the full version, fuck radio edits

Uhh dude, any real Christian would know the story I'm talking about. It's when Jesus went out to the desert for 40 days and 40 nights.

>He is talking to God while being God

Still doesn't make sense.

If Jesus is separate from God, and asking for a sign from God, then he's not God. He's something else.

Christianity is polytheistic.

Brainlets can't begin to fathom the Trinity.

Sounds like the mormons got it right after all. They teach that Jesus is the son of God (Elohim), and since the events of that story has become a god in his own right, under Elohim. They also teach that through his sacrifice we too can become gods, so long as we meet the necessary qualifications.

Another analogy would be in Hinduism with the avatar of one lesser god meeting the spirit of a greater god.

>If Jesus is separate from God
He's not. It's like you making a tulpa. You still share the same body and can communicate, except the tulpa is actually productive and important.

God can exist within multiple states at the same time.

Also this

>It's when Jesus went out to the desert for 40 days and 40 nights.
Yeah, to overcome the flesh and the adversary. So? That's not asking for a sign.

Jesus becomes god, becuase he reaches the epiphany of human enlightenment

Jew Farther, Jew Son and Jew spirit. There is your holy trinity.

>10th grade interpretation of a religious text

get fucked dude, 0/1

Hell is for ever!

>"farther"

kek. the absolute state of athiestcucks

>Christianity is polytheistic.
Non trinitarian heretic.

Jesus was white with blonde hair and blue eyes

He was a good man that helped many people not with magic though but with his knowledge. He did nothing worthy of all the raise and worship given him. He was not God. The true nature of a creator if there is one can not be comprehend by a creator that struggles to comprehend things larger than the scale of a banana let alone the speed of light or the size of the universe the nature of time and space or how gravity or the electromagnetic force truely operate.

Jesus was full god and full human.

Kill yourself Boomer for shitting up this board and wasting gets on your faggot ass Boomer genre.

You are the stupid one... Nobody in christianity have ever said that Jesus is God. He is the son of god and represents a part of the trinity on a human form.

A friend in school said "when God was crucified.." we still laugh about it".

>what is I Timothy 3:16
>what is Colossians 2:9

God is a title, and Lord Jesus is God the son.

Jesus wasn't even a real person. Book of Galatians confirms it.

>pic related

JESUS = SATAN

JESUS WAS A JEW

God put himself in human form. He walked the road in our shoes. His life was full of hardship, temptation and finally sorrow. He showed us the way to God and Jesus is that way. The miracles and wonders he performed are available to all through the power of Gods Holy Spirit. You won’t get to that level by shitposting on a Mongolian fortune telling forum tho.

>How does that make sense if he himself were God? He's asking for a message from himself?

The Father in heaven isn’t Jesus nor is he the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is not the Father nor is he the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is not the Father nor the Son

But they’re all fully God and One God. This what’s known as the trinity. The Father son and Holy Ghost.

>But they’re all fully God and One God. This what’s known as the trinity. The Father son and Holy Ghost.

How do you know this? You definitely didn't read about it in the bible, because the bible doesn't say anything like that.

Yes it does.

yes he was u dumb jew. He rose from the dead after saving everyone except u.
he was the son of god.

The god head.

>Colossians 2:9
God is omnipresent, can be in you too.

>Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

I don't really see anything here. As islam profets apears as gos speech.

As coran, most religious texts are contradictories.

The point is, For christians ( in my case catholics) God is the is the only deidity but it divides on three, Father, Son and Holly Spirit. Jesus is the manifestation of the son in human body.

>Yes it does.
You must be reading a different bible to the one I'm reading. I had always understood the trinity was a fourth-century invention.

FUCK ALL GODS
HAIL SATAN

youtube.com/watch?v=iA01Cye2a2Y

At least it's a nice break from the paganfaggotry.

Im catholic so... Diferent perspective.

For catholis Jesus is part of the trinity in human form,

the trinity:Father, holly spirit and Son

No read lexicons. It dates back to Hebrew and Greek.

This

So you believe in purgatory, praying to Mary, paying to get your sins clean and mystical water.

Oh forgot to mention praying to Michael the ark angel.

> blaspheming the holy spirit
> is the only sin that God will not forgive
> you just did it
Feel sorry for you desu senpai

Hebrews 1:
8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Father God refering to Lord Jesus as God.

Stop being christcucks and enslaving the white race to pay for Israel. Also stop larping as ancient Israelites. The Jews make you cuckstians look like retards

Sweet! Bad Religions fucking rocks!

I said i'm a catholic... but not a full beliver. I don't think that everything that is in the bible ( there are just 4 gospels and there exists like 30+) so usong logic i can see every raligion said that they have all the true but just based on faith and old stories.

I go to the church and that's my way to be spiritual but anyone can be wrong or right... I guess we will find it at the end.

No, the Satanic Cult of Mormon is wrong. Go back to serving the antichrist with your blasphemy and enjoy your tour of Hell. You certainly deserve it.

Do not quote King James Version that bible is the Bible of Satan. Read earlier transcripts.

You do realize that the supporting Israel agenda was established by prosperity heresy.

>There's a story in the Bible where Jesus goes out to the desert and asks for a sign from God

No there isn't.

But I get it. You're an idiot that doesn't want to believe so you don't bother to read the Bible before you make claims about it.

Can't you accept the fact that Sup Forums doesn't like your views and fuck off to Reddit or some other liberal atheist cesspool?

Good song for a good get

>Tries to critique Christianity.
>Doesn't realise Christ was the son of God.
>kek

You really slowed him!

Your just nitpicking for this shitpost. Jesus is god in human form

You don't really pray to Mary. Or the Saints. All the prayers are directed towards God end of the day. What's the best way to explain this... It's kinda like sending a letter to someone, but at the same time you make sure to ask the mailman to deliver it safely, smile to him courteously and give him a pat on the back for all the good work he's been doing for you over the years. Especially once you consider you don't really pay the mailman for his services in this particular scenario. Look, I realise that Catholicism isn't very popular in the US and you may think of us as heretics, that's fine (as in, there's different ways of interpreting the scripture) but we're all brothers and sisters in Christ. I think you're forgetting that. If your particular denomination has brought you closer to God, I'll suport it even if I do not agree with it fully. Why can't you at least try doing the same?

No, you have discernment. Use it.

When Jesus came to this earth he for filled 459 prophecies. So yes it’s an undoubtable fact that Jesus is the son of God and is the King of Kings.

There is no excuse. You might lack a conscious mind. Because if you think about the fact that you can think, see, eat, breath, walk, talk, and comprehend that you exist in this world or for a better way of saying it look at your hands your arms and fully realize that you exist and something created you. And that something is The Heavenly Father.

Also fun fact that minerals you eat comes from the ground so that should be a indication that we as a human species were formed from the ground.

Do you love Jesus Christ more than yourself?

>When Jesus came to this earth he for filled 459 prophecies
Jesus wasn't a real person. Even the Apostle Paul said so.

>>When Jesus came to this earth he for filled 459 prophecies
It's easy for fictional characters to "fulfil prophecies"

We have more documentation about Jesus Christ than we do, Julius Caesar. Weak bait. .05 out of 10

I get mocked for believing in Him. Guess.

>We have more documentation about Jesus Christ than we do, Julius Caesar. Weak bait. .05 out of 10

We have dozens of primary source documents on Julius Caesar. None on Jesus.

Dozens of contemporary statues of Julius Caesar. None of Jesus.

Countless thousands of coins depicting Julius Caesar from his time as emperor. None for Jesus.

Many examples of contemporary graffiti describing Julius Caesar. None for Jesus.

>We have more documentation about Jesus Christ than we do, Julius Caesar.
If you had read the documentation, rather than copying from Wikipedia, you wouldn't look like such a retard.

Then rejoice.

>Jesus goes out to the desert and asks for a sign from God. How does that make sense if he himself were God?
The same way we are all God but communicate separately with God. Jesus was alienated from his true divine nature.

goddammit retard Jesus was the son of god

Yawn.

Here you go fellow internet traveler.
quora.com/Are-there-any-Roman-documents-that-tell-of-Jesus-crucifixion
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ
newadvent.org/cathen/08375a.htm

Oh and this one probe.org/ancient-evidence-for-jesus-from-non-christian-sources-2/

Thank you, you too. I'm sure we'll see each other again.

Yes we will.

>Jesus was not God.
S A A A A A A A ge

>rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ

Half of those documents were written at least a century after the gospels, and just copy what the gospels say. The other half don't actually mention Jesus at all.

Of course, you would know that if you had actually read them.

>Islam is a better religion.
Sure drinking Camel's piss makes total sense

You only point out one of my sources. Lol

>Oh and this one probe.org/ancient-evidence-for-jesus-from-non-christian-sources-2/
>muh Josephus

Josephus didn't write anything about Jesus; those passages were added in the 4th century. Earlier manuscripts don't contain them.

Of course, you would already know this if you weren't a dribbling retard who believes everything they read on $random_internet_page

Its almost like if you intentionally take things out of their context, and analyze them as a stand alone product, they look silly or something.

Its almost as if ignorance is just pseudo-intelligence or something.
>I know nothing about this, and in fact I hate it, but let me tell you about it!

Jesus is a blood sacrifice, that's creepy.

You’re asinine it was written in 75 A.D

>You only point out one of my sources. Lol
What are you talking about? All of your links discuss the same set of anicent documents

>Tacitus
>Suetonius
>Pliny
>muh Josephus

None of these writers wrote a single word about Jesus (unfortunately).

>You’re asinine [Antiquities of the Jews] was written in 75 A.D
Actually AoJ was written in the 90s AD, but the exact date isn't known. Don't know where you got the 75AD from. Obviously it wasn't from a copy of AoJ sitting on your bookshelf that you've actually read.

>oh this clears it up
so one told you to say this and though you have no clue what it even means this clears it all up eh? gas yourself

Muh biblical accuracy.

Wrong wrong wrong. The earliest copy is 3rd century, more likely 4th century, not "25 yrs (possibly less)".

Almost all of the "5,824 (complete copies)" were copied at least a thousand years after the original documents.

Yes they did, Suetonius wrote (Annals 15.44).

Jesus is a schizophrenic and all of his followers are fucking retards and junkies.

you degenerate faggots make me sick.

He was the son of god. So youre right.

nice shitpost Ahmed.

>Yes they did, Suetonius wrote (Annals 15.44).
No need to ask if you've read that text or not, because if you had, you would know that that Suetonius was writing about some dude called "Chrestus", not about Jesus

And even if it's a misspelling of Christus, he could be referring to literally any of the hundreds of people wandering around the Roman world claiming to be a Messiah

And EVEN IF he's referring to our Jesus, he's just repeating what he heard from Christians

Chrestus means Christ.

I remember arguing with faggots in middle school claiming this shit. This is fucking teenage level philosophy level

>Chrestus means Christ.
It might mean Christ. Or it might mean any of a thousand other people.

You don't know which one Suetonius was referring to, and neither does anyone else.

I would accept the line, there was a man if you could call him a man. Josephus uses it earlier in the antiquities. Because it relates to a Roman thought process. Christianity was considered a superstition, followers of superstition where not considered by the Romans as men. It's a clever way of appeasing both opinions.