OBAMA STATE DEPT/ JOHN KERRY BTFO

The next Nunes memo on the State Department should be a good one, lads
archive.is/SON49

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/report-john-kerry-contacted-palestinians-ordered-them-to-not-work-with-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John Kerry will be hanged for treason. He also helped Israel steal nuclear triggers from the United States

I'll be GODDAMNED happy when lurch swings. Literally torpedoing mideast policy as we speak. Fucking unabashed traitor

Deep State/Israel are literally trying so many false flags in succession. They are scared shitless.

dailycaller.com/2018/01/24/report-john-kerry-contacted-palestinians-ordered-them-to-not-work-with-trump/

Ordered...?

Good stuff user!

Because Trump is taking down Israel.

He gave Israel Jerusalem, effectively taking it off the table for peace talks.

>Israel promptly voted to annex the west bank.
>Israel said the 2 state solution was dead
>Israel said it's not possible for a peace deal.
>Israel said Palestinian right of return should be removed

Trump just proved to the entire world Israel isn't looking for peace. Abbas is now saying that the US can't be the mediator for the peace talks and a panel of countries mediating would be better. (((Kurds))) are getting BTFO. Iran still has the nuke deal. Saudi is talking with Trump and Kushner about a Palestinian State. Mueller's investigation is going to uncover a ton of corruption in the US with Israel's hands all over it.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

tick tock

Fake jews

Ok, you know what? Fuck all this noise. Fuck it all. All this "news" and "dossiers" and "memos" and fuck all is coming of it.

Wake me when someone grows some fucking balls and either has Trump impeached or the Deep state blown the fuck out. Literally ANY happening at this point is welcomed.

Jesus fucking christ

Hmmm.... so the news from last week was true. Someone ratted out Kerry with his “don’t listen to trump, he’ll be gone soon”... treason secret. Interesting, maybe it was a trap to see who he called after they dropped a true bomb over the news

It's chess, not checkers.
Expect to be tested, leaf.

Teach me your patience.

You give me hope, user.

Embrace the sustained agony, brother. It's going to hurt either way so force yourself to enjoy it.

Every single time.

Israel has tried to nuke the US 5 times since Vegas.

Parts of the Steele Dossier turned out to be true. This new dossier as well!

A killing bolt will shine in the night, but will not kill.

I have this feeling Trump isn't one to just wait for their counter move
More happenings soon

it should be bolts. I think that the earthquake off the coast of alaska was the US blowing up a Jew submarine.

What's your point? Steele was buying info from Russians so some of it is based on reality. Lots of it is completely made up though.

>accellerationism is not a meme

We have already passed the "they derailed a train with half the government on it on its way to a fucking cold war bunker" stage, user.
It's gonna get weird.

Likely, Obama signed an EO to allow lower levels of his cabinet members have access to his highly classified Presidential Daily Briefs (which has the highest security clearance in the country). Which means, he's implicated in all of this and goes directly into the heart of the former Obama administration and what allowed the "Russian narrative" to spread like wildfire last year.

Oh yeah...
I had Hawaii and Detroit for sure, forgot about quake

This.
All of them go down.

Atlanta Airport was supposed to be nuked too.

The same john kerry that was tough during the iran-contra hearings? wtf the same john kerry who is skull n bones? I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK IS JEWING WHO ANYMORE!

I knew this from the very beginning. The other anons couldnt see that trump was playing his 4d chess, thats why when bibi keeps saying, so move the embassy now, then he tells him no. Because he wants to see how things will play out completely, the man is a fucking genius.

Also, Trump waited until ISIS lost it's hold on syria in order to put Israel in an even more precarious situation. Bannon wanted to do it on day 1 but Kushner blocked him.

Figures.
What about the Amtrak derailment a while back?

unit 8200. Day after atlanta.

>Steele was buying info from Russians so some of it is based on reality
in my experience some russians are quite intelligent. it might even have occurred to them to make up shit from whole cloth given that idiots were willing to pay for it. the usual challenge is "verify this!", and of course there's no way to do that.

He used his progeny as camouflage.
Brilliant. Am I right?

Russians gonna Russian, I guess. Can't blame them either way really.

My point is that this new dossier may contain some truth as well. We'll see.