Looks like the left is starting to eat itself and the crazy is going to bring Rose McGowan down

Looks like the left is starting to eat itself and the crazy is going to bring Rose McGowan down.

BTFO by a tranny no less. This is gonna be good.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/rose-mcgowan-cancels-public-appearances-wants-apology-barnes-noble-1081380

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TcRnBBN28k
youtube.com/watch?v=tW4X_IYDsJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even if you are sympathetic to some bullshit cause no person could look at Rose and say, "Well there's a stable person that I should get behind."

"Brave" should be changed to "Batshit."

you are turning on straight white women

we must embrace these roasties with open arms

she is very brave, taking on dirty pervert jews and trannies

are TERFs /our girls/?

Rose seems like my type of woman

Seems like the type of girl who would leave scratch marks all over you

I'm just glad Harvey isn't a perverted psychopath.

she used to be hot

now look at her

>wahh someone yelled at me and I want people to feel sorry for me now

How much of a bitch ass nigga can one be?

based tranny

the tranny has already gotten #metoo'd

lmao andi deir is a disgusting pedo

raped kids in the Sayville library

>she was "verbally assaulted for two full minutes"
>"No one in that room did anything," McGowan tweeted on Friday. Tagging Barnes & Noble, she wrote, "I would like an apology from the manager and all security people, and the audience, who did nothing and let the paid verbal assault of an assaulted woman happen. Cool?"
Strong sense of entitlement
So s(he) is an aggressive pedo? kek

It has begun.

litteraly mouth fucked kids in a public library

CIS

WHITE

FEMINISM!

Rose McGowan is exposing that #MeToo and #TimesUp is just a cash grab.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TcRnBBN28k

trannys a pedo

OG vid shes autiscic

youtube.com/watch?v=tW4X_IYDsJc

male pedo turned tranny takes down feminist leader, like pottery

god what a cunt

Stupid fucking movement, mass hysteria manufactured by pedo kikes to throw people off the trail.

Offer up Weinstein as a sacrifice, go after small potatoes like Louis CK and Aziz Ansari, then after the inevitable backlash people stop thinking about how degenerate and fucked up pedowood is

And so he walks free once more.

They'll all get away with it. Geffen is probably laughing his ass off right now while he pounds a young boy

Facts don't matter anymore, justice falls short.

>he's siding with the kikes

lol

It's probably the work of Harvey's Mossad buddies

>mfw was political extremists on both sides are getting “BTFO” by their own self destructive nature
>mfw”lol centrists” meme is becoming a reality as citizens of sound mind watch and begin the problem with bipartisanism resting within the problem of political extremism

>and then they too become extremists by frocibly removing the extremes

poor Rose - she spent years willingly riding the cock carousel for her own gain only to find herself a single, washed up old roastie looking back on the glory days with regret. I would admire her for digging her career out of the ashes (I mean who would have ever thought Rose McGowan would again be a household name) if it wasn't for the damage being done. The banning of F1 grid girls is a step too far even for a faggot like me.

Why are feminists trying to get women out of the workplace?

Exactly. I mean what are brainless but beautiful girls going to do now? Their employment options are being reduced to strip clubs or eating shit/fucking dogs for Prince Habibi'spleasure in the Gulf. Way to go feminism - woooohooo