These 2 doctors just got engaged and this triggers racist losers

I went to highschool with the Girl, they are both happy and amazing people

But somehow,this angersnazi trash

This does not anger me because he is quite clearly not the typical "MUH DIQ NIGGBA WAKANDA EXIST DMAN WYTE PLL I LIEK WHYTE WAHEMN TDDO"

And it's only two people.. so what fucking difference does it really make? Good bait tho.

this

happy and amazing is for your standart maybe. also happy is a emotion and emotion are are human code not associated with the truth or the real going of the world around you.
do you actually have anything to say or is this it, a picture and a text saying they are amazing. I feel like I am reborn, seriously a new level of IQ I've gotten thanks to this post. I finally became a cuck thank you.

>europe

>black male doctor
>hapa female doctor
triggered

I have no problem with this. I hope his BBC pleasures her, only racists disagree.

>Unattractive girl
doesn't trigger me for a second. sub-6s should be exterminated.

some black people can be based. Sup Forums doesn't hate black people, we hate niggers.

>a nigger and an asian marry each other

why would I give a fuck

The bitch is not even white n shiet

As an anti-White, do you agree White countries should be permitted to say no to mass immigration and "assimilation" without being call NAZIWHOWANTSTOKILLSIXMILLIONJEWS like all the non-White countries are permitted?

I'll laugh when he burns her alive, or chops her up, or strangles her, or throws acid in her face

Two nonwhites. Who gives a fuck?

dont talk for me shitskin

>girl that looks half asian fucks a nigger

Why should we care?

BURN The

It doesn't anger me. I know the statistics for long term interracial marriage in this pairing specifically. There's a 90% chance she will end up alone in her old age. Serves her right for burning coal.

>Asian

That's her Bro and sis

So a hapa and a spook get married? Who in the hell cares

> fuckin BASED black man

Fuck off back to r/thedonald

As if the MAGA hat wasn't enough he has to double down on the tackiness and slap on a pair of PBR shorts too.

Mutt made in heaven

Why do they hate black women so much?

She's ugly as fuck
Who cares?

they all look like quadroons

"White country", "Anti white". what level of human interaction are we speaking of.
Europe has been in constant conflict and is a mix of all different kinds of people and you can only think of "white" whatever the fuck that means, do you actually think you can reason anything with that. Bait?

No if anything this is more probable in America. You should by no memes base real life on Sup Forums memes my guy.

>those mouths
Those people aren’t white.

The reason why BMWF fails a lot is simply because both members come from poor, working class backgrounds as working class white females are the only types to really get sufficient exposure to black men. Middle class BMWF is usually god tier, good for them. There's nothing that makes Sup Forums squirm more than a "coalburner" who doesn't get to pay their toll, hehe.

as long as she doesn't get beaten its fine. The nigger is probably very intelligent (upper bell curve). Also she has chink admixture (maybe half flip). Her facial bone structure most definitely does not look white.

>Just got engaged

Maybe we should wait another 20-30 years before we celebrate? My white parents are at 27 years (married) together

And if what we said seems to be a problem for you, then you're in much more of a bigger shock since 'le soppy black men' make up 15% of your country while rallying pass the pass wish Meztitzos

I hope she does get beaten by him. Burn the coal, pay the toll

All coal burners pay the toll.

You are one bitter cunt.

No, that's not him. Maybe you were thinking of Dylan Roof by any chance?

Nope, just enjoy nature’s justice

IF she Was Irish or incredibly attractive I would care but she’s neither

Dark skin, doctor, his parents are probably African immigrants, and were easily the 1% smartest people in their country. Doesn't anger me at all, she looks like a HAPPA anyways.

The problem isn't racemixing, there's so few decent black men anyways that few decent white women will ever end up with one. The problem is feminism that is driving down white demographics and birth rates.

The nigger is educated, far from being the common flat top soundcloud retard or the 2pac beard thug nugget so that chinky white is in good hands until the inner chimp comes out.