Meet the 3D-printable suicide machine, which will allow people to die peacefully

Meet the 3D-printable suicide machine, which will allow people to die peacefully.

>tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/434yaj/a-doctor-built-a-machine-that-helps-people-die

looks shopped

it was done before and people cried about it but imo he did nothing wrong

neato

3D printers take way too long

>vice
>pirate flag
End your life

looks comfy

Does it self gas you

lol

I never saw the film but the meme is fucking funny

it has a jewish divorce lawyer inside that can prove that you cheated on your wife and have cp on your harddrive

Top kek

That's a shitty illustration, what a demo?

Guess Futurama got one thing right

>faux wood

GTFO, what kind of death machine is this, a 1970s station wagon?

>you have selected: slow and painful

Is Futurama Based?

These suicide machines should be placed around NYC, San Francisco, and Detroit.

How to avoid being ripped off by scammers when purchasing internet euthanasia drugs?

And they should be marketed as public shower stalls for the homeless.
Yes, I like where you're going with this.

you mean kurt vonnegut

I hope that when I'm close to being unable to enter the void on my own terms, I can manage it. Otherwise I might have to be swaddled into the void, drowning in my own fluids, gasping for breath while cursing my own indicisivity. Stage 4 cancer diagnosis? One way bus trip as far North as I can get, find a nice forest to lie down in and let the animals have at what's left.

It's made by Freightliner

good

No need, I have a shotgun and slug shells.

the future is really here

Looks expensive.

>only thin people can fit inside
Where's the American sized one?

Its pretty good. Surprisingly emotional

Fuck that. This is much better.

>peacefully

Not buying that, going to need to see some testimonials from people who actually died peacefully

i can make one myself for under 100 dollarydoos

wow do you work for the cia

Not even news, you could print this since 2013.

Make sure you buy it on credit. lol.

That doesn't have a 100% guarantee of death.

Does anyone ITT know about detergent suicide?

Yeah, tried it once. 10/10, definitely recommend.

My friend wants to know the recipe.

Protip: You can skip the do it yourself and just buy the stuff premade. Just scarf em down and resist the urge to vomit.
>Pic related

dont know which portion of you im talking to right now. if this is the solution why even start?
if we believe in ourselves, if we believe in the ability of western civilization to tame the savage beast we must remember to carry that spirit with us at all times. even at my lowest, i would rather die on a battlefield with my boots on than in a ultra-modern death machine. truly a shame to our existence and potential. i would rather see men suffocate in space on our way to mars then lose one of you this way no matter how hopeless you think you are.
if you are considering suicide, consider instead turning your life over to Jesus, even if you do no more than follow the breeze, living for something greater than yourself is the key to understanding.
all men are brothers

Look at this fucking nerd.

send the plans to every democrat member of congress

Shit that candy looks really good

holy shit lol just buy a gun

>i would rather die on a battlefield
tfw no battlefield to die on
>rather see men suffocate in space on our way to mars
tfw no misson to mars
tfw nothing to live or die for

Where? This planet is mostly nogunz land, and besides it costs too much compared to a good old rope.

itd cost less than 3d printing some cuckbox to die in