Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q6yHoSvrTss
youtube.com/watch?v=fiVZMxf4E2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=P6uTKPwVnNI
youtube.com/watch?v=tU1hnE6klVw
youtube.com/watch?v=2483D_OVoUA
youtu.be/NkfMqPeglyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Made fun of Trump before in his videos. None of Hillary and such. I would count him as one.

Trump is an eccentric and easy to make fun of, Clinton is a literal witch who brings down any humor.

Yeah, he is just really autistic aswell.

He made fun of Hillary too, dawg. And he made fun of how ridiculous/goofy Trump was and how Clinton was a total two-faced liar. He's probably not a conservative in any case but don't lie like that.

Fair enough point.

i didnt think it was particularity making fun of him. but im sure he was a hillary faggot

He actually did attack Hillary but he didn't make much humor out of it.

He did in fact compare a game with a war setting as being in the future where trump became president. hell of a hill to die on.

How to spot a brainlet 101

No one is infallible, not even Trump.

Don't know who that is but he looks like a disgusting faggot so yes

I want to fuck his girlfriend

He's one of the funniest video creators on YouTube. Even if he's a Soyboy he's still entertaining
youtu.be/q6yHoSvrTss

Mario on the Nintendo Switch is pretty good though.
t. watched my wife's son playing a bit

The Virgin Dunkey vs. The Chad Cr1TiKaL

Kinda, but he is /ourguy/.

Ever bust a nut to her?

Go look at this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=fiVZMxf4E2Q
He sounds like a puritan, fictional characters should not have their tits hanging out. I guess he feels the need to do this because of his girlfriend or something? VERY SOY

INSERT NINTENDO SWITCH IN MOUTH

He stood up for JonTron, he gets a pass.
youtube.com/watch?v=P6uTKPwVnNI

Shitty beard, fat, poor vision, gey as fuck haircut. Reminds me of that guy who got assfucked in Deliverance. Soyboy confirmed.

bumdasses he literally says some seriously intersectoinal stuff in this vid skip to 2:04

youtube.com/watch?v=tU1hnE6klVw

thats regauring the leafy h3h3 controversy not jontron being a fuckin racsits

Leave the Dunkman alone.

>balding
>glasses
>soy beard
GLUG GLUG GLUG

this isn't dunkey. dunkey is black.

Spaghetti and meatballs

>making fun of Drumpfie automatically makes one a soyboy

The absolute state of Drumpfniggers

Nintendo Power: Taste the Cartridge

Cr1Tikal is 5'5" Dunkey is 6'0"

doesn't he play video games for money? i would def say yes he is. if i ever saw him on the street i would start shit with him, fight him if it gets to that. no man should even take a picture like the one OP posted.

Would he not be a bugman? Don't know a ton about him, but he checks many of the boxes.

SsethTzeentach is a better reviewer
youtube.com/watch?v=2483D_OVoUA

why did you edit the switch out of the picture?

On all accounts
youtu.be/NkfMqPeglyc

Who wouldn't bust a nut to this? How did this autist get a girlfriend like this?

She dated a black guy when she was in highschool, but lost her virginity to dunk

Then what's the problem?

His mouth isn't wide enough. Also I didn't take the video he made of that trump game to be insulting, more like when I saw it I thought he was secrely for trump. All in all his videos are entertaining and he seems like your typical overweight gamer. Albeit he has a GF which is more than I can say.

Jeez, he got fat.

I dumped a girl because she dated a black guy. Looking back on it it was a mistake, she was a fucking queen in the bedroom and a down to earth country girl everywhere else. Didn't even ask if she fucked him.

If she lost her virginity to Jason then they will be together the rest of their lives. Thanks pair bonding.

Dundy gets pussy. QED: not soy.