Leftists still furious that despite the fact the "critics" giving "The Last Jedi" over 90%...

>Leftists still furious that despite the fact the "critics" giving "The Last Jedi" over 90%, the user score has now dropped below 50%
>They are scared the same will happen with the "Black Panther"
>A Facebook group, which if you search does not and actually seems to have never existed, was supposedly set up by American alt-right groups and the Russian government to intentionally give the movie a bad score
>These "brave" leftists exposed this "group" and "reported" it to Rotten Tomatoes
>Rotten Tomatoes now plans to delete every single negative review, claiming any negative reviews are either Russians or American Nazis
>Leaving the Black Panther Rotten Tomato page showing both a user score and critic score both being 100% positive
>You know realize the "Russian online spies" angle can be used for any and all censorship they want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when did anyone here actually care about another we wuz movie? I think the film studios are shit posting about themselves using sock puppets in order to get things written about them in the press. This is exactly what happened with ghost busters. The best you can do is ignore this entirely. Because what they really want is for you AKTUALLY to pay attention to them and give them more to cry about.

The movie will bomb just like every other activist movie and we'll all forget about it in weeks. Just let it be.

>The movie will bomb

>Marvel movie
>Bombing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Colburn

>"It's just a movie, bro"

>People will call you racist if you did not like it
>People will call you racist if you did not even see it
>They are convincing black people that this movie is subtly showing them their "true" past
>one of the movie actors is an illegal immigrant and gets away with it because he is an actor working for a big studio

Why would anyone care if this movie is popular? Niche market films are the only ones that make money anymore. It will probably be relatively successful. So what?

>Niche market films are the only ones that make money anymore.

>Marvel movies don't make a profit

Aside from it being a Marvel super hero movie, the reason Black Panther will be very successful is because blacks go to the theater at a much greater rate than whites/asians/etc because they don't know how to pirate

that's why Tyler Perry movies are always top at the box office even though white people don't bother seeing them

I found the group checking facebook archive and the media give them to much credit. They make it sound like some big CIA operation

>muh Russians

This is fucking embarrassing

Best way to handle this movie really is to just constantly point out that it's about the alt-right ethnostate, just with chocolate instead of vanilla.
Approve of the movie wholeheartedly, go see it, kick back with a black guy in the audience, point out they should have their own damned city and that working together obviously isn't working..and when they approve casually drop in the point about how a white version'd also work totes fine.
They'll either have to agree or your approval will fill them with so much shame that they'll memory hole the film eventually.

None on Sup Forums cares. Bigger fish to fry.

>The movie will bomb
It's really not. It's getting an international release and it's a fucking marvel movie. At minimum, it's going to make 500-800m worldwide.

Sup Forums is also giving it free advertising by bitching incessantly about it (though I will admit half of the threads look like they are started by astroturfers). The more you generate buzz about this film, the more people talk about it, the more people go see it.

The chinese market will probably love this shit like they love the transformers movies. It appears like a good chunk of the film takes place in Asia. It's got cars, CGI, and the main character is named after a sacred animal so a bunch of superstitious chinese grandmas will be baited into watching this. Only 2 marvel movies have posted

Youre fucking retarded.

Chinese hate shitskins, especially black people. Its a miracle that the CCP is even allowing this film to be aired in theaters.

The movie will make money and the theaters will be a mess. Moving on.

>Sup Forums is also giving it free advertising by bitching incessantly about it
The fuck are you talking about... except for the shills 100% of Sup Forums thinks this movie is tops

>ethnostate
>fascism
>man in ultimate position of power

its literally /ourmovie/ faggot

China hates movies with niggers in them. They can't even release movies with "Star Wars" in the title anymore for fear of losing ticket sales. They only watch movies with Han Chinese or Laowhy(white foreigner) as the main character.

Coco was a massive success in China
Fast and Furious movies are filled with shitskins
same with Transformers
Jumanji
Men in Black is huge in China

You fell for the Sup Forums memes about Chinese hating niggers newfriend.

Stop posting this retarded ass thread over and over no one gives a fuck except you and some retarded leftist

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

>China hates movies with niggers in them
They really don't though. This was a Sup Forums meme started when they removed boyega's ugly ass face from a Nu-Wars poster.

Also you'll see I'm right when Pacific Rim 2 comes out. It will bomb in the US but be huge in China. Chinks like CGI and explosions, they really don't give a fuck about character development or their ethnicity

So if you dislike this film purely on it's artistic merits and it's direction, you cannot say so, otherwise you're being a racist?
Why not just block all reviews and votes for it and give it a 100% score for ever?

One more time and this will be considered spam/repost sweetie

That commercial only proves me right you brainlet.

They're fine when niggers and nigger problems aren't the entire focus of the movie. Niggers in robot movies are like set pieces. Chinks don't want to watch your We Wuz version of Africa, especially because they know they can't keep a working railroad.

"Every opinion that doesn't agree with mine is either Russia or Alt-right"
-T. Leftist

>"Russian online spies" can be used for any and all censorship they want
that was always the plan

screenshot my post my brainlet friend. I have lived around chinks my entire life and spent 5 years in Asia. I know them beyond a few retard-tier Sup Forums maymays.

The memes went too far

We should instead get the word out that the alt-right and fascists actually love the premise: an extremely secretive ethnonationalist nation, violently isolationist fighting against foreign enemies who want to exploit their resources.

>not going well

Maybe it's because it isn't even happening?

movie hasn't even premiered and they're already out doing damage control? is this why the media has been yapping about its advance ticket sales so much? to convince people it's really popular and highly anticipated despite being another generic, uninspiring capeshit?

leftist hate thread?

sorry , forgot to delet name

WELL WELL WELL

i am right, that's why i need to keep shitposting about it again and again and again.

Why is the left so desperate to have their opinions backed up by popular media? It really speaks to their ideology being pathological.

I generally just want the popular media I consume to be removed from politics, at least partisan politics. Satire can be good if done with integrity, but the popular media the left consume is literally just "can you believe that someone believes x to be true? Haha we know full well that x is not true". That shit is mind-numbing

This is a Marvel movie....so it might do "ok" (at the box office), especially since neo-Marxist organizations are actually buying tons of FREE MOVIE TICKETS FOR BLACK STUDENTS to watch this Marxist propaganda delivery device during school hours (in order to artificially increase sales numbers). But Black "We Wuz Kangz!" Panther will not monetarily perform in a particularly amazing way (despite this)......compared to other recent Marvel movies, and I would be surprised if it earns more money than Ant-Man. I will make a totally wild guess here, and assume that it earns around 500 million (in Worldwide Box Office)....and that is LOW for a recent Marvel movie. If this movie somehow makes over 700 million, I will be absolutely AMAZED.

Why? Because the Chinese people hate blacks. Seriously. This movie will BOMB in China, and the Chinese market is extremely important....if you really care more about making money than selling Marxist propaganda.

And while the Chinese like Will Smith, please take note that this is NOT a Will Smith movie. This is a "blaxploitation" flick, with a strong serving of SJW identity politics injected into it.

Screaming "we wuz kangz" is great for convincing neo-Marxists to buy free tickets for black people in America, but the Chinese market is a much tougher nut to crack.

>If you don't like the movie it's hatespeech

>Why is the left so desperate to have their opinions backed up by popular media?
It's called social engineering, first define cool then sell it, then define "truth" and sell that.

Wakanda is Orania

Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals, j'accuse your enema...

holy shit they both made those same poses???
how the fuck did i not see this sooner?
oh my god he's literally hitler
im literally shaking, you need to fix this shit right now Sup Forums

>the russian fucking government
they have to be memeing at this point