Male backlash against #MeToo is brewing

>Men are scared, and feminists are delighted. But the urge to call out and punish male sexual transgression is bound to clash with an inescapable truth: We’re all in this together, men and women.

>...

>“I’m getting the feeling that we’re going back 20 years as female professionals,” said Green, who owns her company. “I fully anticipate I’m going to be competing with another firm that is currently owned by some male, and the deciding factor is going to be: ‘You don’t want to hire a female lobbying firm in this environment.’”

Have you noticed this in your workplace or school?

archive.fo/ND71q

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/sonya-mann/google-manifesto-blacklists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hez7iYAHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham_rule
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is literally something confined to the media, no one touches female co-workers and rarely touch male co-workers. Of course I haven't seen this in the workplace, there are no casting couches there.

The mainstream media might have just picked up on this and called it "#MeToo" but Sup Forums has been with this much longer and much deeper. We call it Pedowood.

The only scared men are media (((executives))) and they're all along with the left wing agenda. Let's let them eat themselves and realise how hypocritical they are.

> no one touches female co-workers
Not trying to 'muh dick' but I have fucked a few co-workers. But that's besides the point.

What's really interesting about this is how it seems to be backfiring spectacularly. At first, many feminists were hopping on the bandwagon and gleefully basking in the spotlight. But now that it's affecting their job prospects, they want to 'undo' the social justice.

>We want to be in the military! We want to see combat!
>*gets shot*
>Oh shit this sucks, nvm

>This is literally something confined to the media, no one touches female co-workers and rarely touch male co-workers.
This is true, but

>The only scared men are media (((executives)))
This is false. Women are inordinately powerful in the workplace, and I know plenty of guys who've had petty vindictive cunts fuck them over via weaponized HR.. Everywhere I've ever worked, we're told (sometimes subtly or sometimes just flat out) to watch your ass if you're ever alone at work with a woman. And every workplace has a "whisper network" about which women are fucking insane and to be avoided at all costs.

There are also a lot of men I know who refuse to take female interns. If they're assigned one, they'll just refuse to meet with her or give her assignments, or even a recommendation after she leaves. It's actually hard for me to imagine that it's ever been harder for young women to break into the white collar workplace.

>This is false. Women are inordinately powerful in the workplace, and I know plenty of guys who've had petty vindictive cunts fuck them over via weaponized HR.. Everywhere I've ever worked, we're told (sometimes subtly or sometimes just flat out) to watch your ass if you're ever alone at work with a woman. And every workplace has a "whisper network" about which women are fucking insane and to be avoided at all costs.

This, holy fuck don't work at a school.

Get a trade sadly I have no idea where to get one that will last.

>whisper network

Oh yeah, remember when it was revealed that some Google hiring managers have candidate blacklists?

inc.com/sonya-mann/google-manifesto-blacklists.html

Most likely maintained by women and "sneaky" beta males as JP calls them:
youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hez7iYAHo

That is where they got the idea of the patriarchy from. They literally grew up being groomed and are victims. They think all men are like this because it is all they have known. They are damaged. It is why rehab and therapy is so common in Hollywood.

This is fucked up enough but then they are looked up to by normies. These mentally disturbed women who have experienced a world of genuine patriarchy are giving life lessons to a generation of women. The lunatics have taken over the asylum and we are listening to what they say. Emma even spoke at the UN ffs.

This is the root of why feminism has turned so anti-men. The same shit probably goes on throughout all of MSM too which is why they are always onside with the patriarchy shit. Two industries of genuine victims who think it is normal pushing a narrative to destroy their perceived patriarchy.

Plus they are slutts who are making excuses about their past to feel better about themselves. Women virtue signal a lot for eh same reasons.

If anything this whole situation can be used to shine a light on feminism as the mental disease it is. One that comes from the minds of very deluded or victimised women who should be in insane asylums. Instead, they are teaching generation after generation of young women about the world as roll models and public figures, controlling the narrative behind the scenes. Forcing laws and culture to be anti-masculinity because it is that (in their minds) that is to blame for all their past regrets. Modern feminism is just an excuse to avoid past failings and guilt. It is an excuse to take no blame for your own actions past, present, and future.

>Women are inordinately powerful in the workplace, and I know plenty of guys who've had petty vindictive cunts fuck them over via weaponized HR.. Everywhere I've ever worked, we're told (sometimes subtly or sometimes just flat out) to watch your ass if you're ever alone at work with a woman. And every workplace has a "whisper network" about which women are fucking insane and to be avoided at all costs.

This is spot on.

I won't even hire women anymore. We're a performance commission based office so we rarely had female employees for long anyways, but no I don't even hire them. Let HR and marketing deal with female employees. The supervisors also warn new hires to be very careful about interacting with women anywhere in the company. I've even overheard these warnings. I didn't reprimand them, just pretended not to hear and walked away. Its good info to warn the younger guys. Women are a fucking trainwreck in the business world. In my entire life I've seen maybe 2 that were not cancer and useless. One of those was a manly lesbo and the other was an older lady who was redneck as hell and from a straight hillbilly background (TN iirc). Otherwise all of them have been useless.

#youtoo

10/10

Fucking your coworker is different to your boss fucking the female employees.

The position of power is different.
It's coercion.

I haven't, the last 5 new people we hired are all women... But then again #metoo is only a laughingstock at our office. In general we all hate retards harassing women, but most of the #metoo stuff we read makes us all laugh our asses of. It has backfired so hard on the feminist movement there will be no way of repairing it. All women around our office are just shocked by how weak the movement makes them seem, the only exception is a Swedish woman... Who would have guessed.

Yup, women throw off the dynamic. Even a single one, even a tomboy.

#FreezeEmOut

No female interns
No female mentees
No female assistants
No female underlings at all. None...ever.

Use Mike Pence Rules if you must meet with a woman, get your whisper network jumping too.

Fuck these whores

As a man, I used my fucking vacation you entitled bitch.

There is an answer to all of this:

The Pence rule - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham_rule

Fuck women now and forever.

Sometimes, women are their own worst enemies...

Slumber of Sullen Eyes

We did some BS HR crap last year.
HR lady - If as guy touches you at work is that harassment?
Girls - Yes of course.
HR Lady - If a women touches a guy at work is that harassment?
Girls - Silents.
Me - Fucken oath are you serious.

My workplace is pissing me off.

A woman got angry with me because for a whole year I didn't check her out once. Fucking cunt, you people created this atmosphere.

>sometimes

Feminism was always doomed to fail. It was based on the false idea that men and women are inherent equals, and then when time and the implementation of their ideas proved that this was not actually the case, feminists went fucking batshit trying to come up with bullshit oppression narratives to explain away the lack of equality when it's really just a matter of simple biology.

Tangentially related, but I'm hoping to be an academic in the future and I know I won't ever take any female or non-Asian minority graduate students. Too risky. Let someone else deal with the problem.

>That is where they got the idea of the patriarchy from. They literally grew up being groomed and are victims. They think all men are like this because it is all they have known. They are damaged. It is why rehab and therapy is so common in Hollywood.
Unnoticed by many is the degree to which all the sexual assaults etc. are a Jewish phenomenon.

I'm not sure where you're at but look into a welding school, that's what I'll be doing once I've saved enough.

I haven't noticed anything different. The workplace is not a fucking bar.

Just be professional and you'll be fine. Man or woman.

And another thing. Stop trying to make everyone your friend. They're not. And never will be.

Put yourself at risk. And its your own fault if you go down.

That's just life.

Z

Hold the door - sexual harrassent

Don't hold the door - hostile workplace

Check her out - Sexual harrassment

Don't check her out - Hostile workplace

Woman don't understand that this is why they are not invited to participate in business.

>Women are a fucking trainwreck in the business world. In my entire life I've seen maybe 2 that were not cancer and useless
This. I've met one and she was a dyke, also

I am in management for a well known silicon valley company(not socials) and the yearly HR speech is a fucking horror show.
The little bitches they foist on me are 90% pieces of shit, really.
They are less qualified, less dependable and impossible to 'direct' without the velvet 'kid gloves'.
And as in the article you can never safely be in a room alone with them.
All my peers feel the same way...but no one dare speak up.

>Employment lawyer Joanna Grossman wrote that the Pence rule, when applied to workplace dinners, could be illegal labor discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.[13]

(((Civil rights)))
(((Lawyer)))

Maybe its the line of work I am in but all my female co-workers refuse all requests to travel aboard for work.

I only knew 1 woman who ever traveled for work and it was because she was paranoid that she was on the verge of losing her job after a merger.

So even if the managers didn't want to travel with women, no one would see a difference.

I don’t treat the workplace like a bar. I never talk politics at work. I am very professional. Yet a woman went after me because I had to tell her that her idea wouldn’t work for a project I managed.

My boss automatically believed her, until she read the emails (everything was said by email) and realized there was nothing there.

This woman is miserable and goes after people because she has problems. It doesn’t matter how good you behave at work.

Important lesson here, get everything in writing. Going to keep this in mind going forward when wagecucking.

lmao why was this so funny. Is being alpha the ONLY weapon that works against feminism?

Cuck level: Infinate

We have reached peak feminism. They are about to lose EVERYTHING at roughly the same time, regular guys (wallets) are simply walking away, managers are no longer hiring these women, government is being justifiably gutted. Women are going to lose it all.

governments will go full communism and expropriate male-owned businesses that won't hire women before getting to the scenario you pointed out

How long until men give up on society entirely?

>A male backlash against #MeToo is brewing

And that's a good thing.

>the Pence rule, when applied to workplace dinners, could be illegal labor discrimination
>in which they avoid spending time alone with women to whom they are not married
What business dinners involve being alone with an employee? Every example of a business dinner I've heard of involved at least a project team full of people.
Do women assume that their male co-workers are going on bro-to-bro wing nights with their bosses? Fuck, not even women go to dinner with only one person, unless they're fucking that person.

they know it will happen, that's why they're hellbent on importing immigrants

Pretty much this. As long as there isn't a power imbalance they don't care. Just keep the bullshit out of the office. But once a boss touches a regular employee serious shit can happen if its not disclosed. If they want to continue the relationship one of them has to transfer or leave the company.

This is so true
Had that experience a few jobs ago
Three hamplanets banded together and complained about everything and everyone till they had their work load reduced and cake morning tea every friday

>Be Brazil
>Have no cultural or ethical cohesion
>Have everyone trying to live at others' expense
>You can try do productive as much as you want, you'll never manage
>You can only become a big company if you take government money, which is 100% tied to corruption
>Damned to only small or medium sized companies, at best
>0 incentive to be productive
>All institutions are there to favor leeches without any concerns to how that impact on productivity
>Be like this for 500 years
>Never change
I want this ride to end

Women need to understand that all their little movements are happening because we allow them to happen.
Take it too far and we'll turn your bedroom into our rape dungeon.

I could not think of any hashtag that encompasses females better than "metoo"

I go to dinner with my Factory manager because we're fiends for Ramen and getting blasted at the pub

Most people are generally incompetent at work, male or female.

Wold you call that a "business dinner" or a "friendship"?
Because
>Employment lawyer Joanna Grossman
is saying your boss may be committing a civil rights violation.

Communism is a done deal as well, will be entirely eradicated.

Oh, I guess it would be friendship.

The question is how much weight can the camels back take. How much heaven and earth can and should be moved every second of every day, to pretend that men and women are equal.

Protodyke here, and all of this is pretty true. The department I work for used to be female dominated and it fucking sucked. We had to do heavy lifting regularly and none of the women wanted to do anything remotely close to actual work, save one or two who would just bitch about it anyways. We don't keep regular hours, and our time is based off of when the client needs us. And somehow all the single mothers who had to have set schedules wanted this fucking job. A couple of them could be reasoned with or had good babysitters, others would DEMAND to leave in the middle of events to go take care of their kids.

I eventually had to just phase them out by not scheduling them or not giving them full shifts. We had to be careful about write ups since half our staff was black and would very loudly complain to HR if we so much as looked at them in a way they didn't like. The only reason I got away with the scheduling is becasue of the records I kept of when they would leave early.

Then all the dudes got run off, no matter how I incentivized them. They figured out most of the chicks don't work. I would offer promotions and only the male's would actually want it. But they would soon learn that it meant cleaning up the females shit on top of whatever they had to do. And If the new position meant more work the females would turn it down, but still ask about a raise.

Most of them figured that since I'm female that they could buddy buddy with me, but I don't really care about you unless you co-operate and help make my job easier buy actually doing yours. 100 hour pay cycles suck and these cunts always left their work for me. It got to where I had to make checklists for every little thing and have them hand it to me at the end of their shift for me to sign off, like fucking children.

20 years ago I worked in an office where sexual harassment was rampant and enjoyed by nearly everyone. It was no contest as to the worst offenders....hands down it was the women. Better days.

Isnt this just fucking sad?
You've got women working to be viewed as equals both in working life and in private for over a Century and it all gets flushed down the drain in a decade by crazy pink haired cunts no one wanted to hire or even rape for that matter in the first place.
We're essentially back to the point where women arent hired anymore because they are women. And all these women now have no one else but lovely lovely feminists to thank for. They cant even blame the men this time.
Oh jolly, what exciting times await us.

This is somewhat off topic, but that photo is making me mad.
> Men
> crossed ankles
> small chairs, forcing legs to close
> using tablets, a female accessory
> smaller tablets
> lower tablets
> feminine suit; no tie on left
> feminine chairs
> Women:
> Brighter
> taking up more space
> using a laptop, with more power
Clearly a biased photo primed for brainwashing.

Your kikey senses are tingling

My father has been a high school math teacher for 30 years, and two years ago a student accused him of sexual assault. She dropped it in three days (no punishment, mind you), but even now people are giving him stares.

Women in any fucking place of production was a mistake

Continued

I had one solid guy on my team and they got him fired. He ended up getting promoted to the same level as me, and they asked him to run this other small department and to just pop back over whenever we needed the help. A couple of the women that hung on, and needed set schedules, jumped onto his boat since the new set up had more regular hours. He used to be a radio host and had a mouth, and would sometimes say inappropriate things. This never bothered me because the raunchy banter kept things light-hearted and passed the time. I told him to be careful about who he talks to like that, because not everyone is going to laugh about it. He didn't listen. So when he had the same set of issues with these cunts wanting to come and go as they please, steal food, and just be unproductive knobs he was forced to start writing them up. They didn't like this. So they waited for him to crack a joke to someone and reported him for it. Lied about a few things just to top it off. And of course since they were black females and he was a white male he was immediately fired after a joke of an investigation. And those two ended up back in my department. I ended up calling a buddy of mine, whos a cop, when they came into work inebriated. Who breathalyzed them on the spot, and I handed them there papers right there.

Now its just me and my faggy boss, fml.

Is this actually a fucking thing? Women coming into upper class job with this goddamn entitlement?
Lord above I hope things change fast, its like the system is crumbeling on every single front.

I remember my mother telling me about a friend of hers who flunked out of college and started working a low paying job for a local insurance company. She eventually got up the ranks and handled damage calls coming in,'and ever so often she would get female coworkers straight out of Uni with shitty law degrees (In Germany Law is pretty fucked. If you pass your final exam with a 9 you make six figures from the start, if you get a 4 you might as well scrub toilets), who walked in like they owned the place untill my moms friend told them that their job was to take calls for damage insurance.

And at least you got those worthless cunts fired and they will hopefully not get such a job as easy with a record like that. Good for you.

What a fucking edge lord.

A protodyke on Sup Forums? That's pretty cool. Why are you here? I have absolutely no problem with gays and lesbians but it's pretty uncommon to come across a self-professed dyke here.

>the only exception is a Swedish woman... Who would have guessed.
is she hot

>They cant even blame the men this time.
Of course they can, and they will. It's men's fault for putting them in this position. Were men to treat women as they treat men, it would work just fine. It's always men's fault, user

Translation: too many Jews are being taken down, so we need to end this before it does more damage

I didn't expand on this, but crossed ankles are traditionally a sign of being nervous and trying to hide oneself. Another part of the posture that I missed is that the males are slouching whereas the female is sitting up straight. Finally, for the males to have there legs relatively closed (men need there knees to be about 13 degrees more open for normal posture) it is showing that the men are afraid for there manhood. This is why 'man-spreading' is important, as it shows a sign of boldness and can be very useful for communication.

The funny thing is it's got nothing to do with gender politics, female bosses will also think twice about hiring women because they know it's an objective fact it's less of a risk to hire a man.

>‘You don’t want to hire a female lobbying firm in this environment.’
She understands how the world works. Because this is how it always worked, who would hire a risk when a safer option is available.

There's not a single woman at my office worth harassing. It's kind of sad, really. I do wonder how the black chick who started all of this ever got sexually harassed. She has a nose like a hammerhead shark and acne scars so deep you can eat your morning cereal out of them.

I'm an employer. Small company of 18 employees. We are all done with female candidates. We're keeping the existing ones but only hiring men from this point on (unofficial policy, of course.). Too much angst, drama and hypocrisy.

>Use Mike Pence Rules if you must meet with a woman
I actually do this. I and two other colleagues were going to meet at a bar for some drinks, but one of them had to cancel. Which would mean I would have been at a bar with an admittedly smoking hot co-worker, who also happens to be married. Not even touching that, so I also canceled. She was really unhappy about that, but I go to work to make money, and I don't need rumors floating around.

>Women won't be given contracts because of the risk
Sounds like a net positive for the economy.
Why would there be a backlash? I though males were rapists that hate women

Look like a dyke, act like a dyke, love traps. Its a blessing and a curse.

>It doesn’t matter how good you behave at work.
this
and something that apologists will not admit is that the administration will cave the very second there's even the potential for further disruption, because it's "easier" to just give in to these maniacs than actually show any leadership ("harassment")

kek i gotta agree. Half the time I see a woman that claims to have been harassed I just wonder who would want to sexually harass them.

>I do wonder how the black chick who started all of this ever got sexually harassed
it's all part of the infantile thrill of feeling like you're so clever and smart for deceiving people, while also getting to imagine yourself as being irresistibly desirable

So much this.
>Make a pass
Eww user you're coming on too strong
>Ignore them
REEEEEEE why won't you notice me faggot!?

If I detect the slightest hint of feminism in a candidate, they don’t get a job. This is mostly women.

>17371
Thoth speaks the truth here.

I used to work for an IT firm that all the schools in my town had outsourced to. I legit had this happen one day:

>Get a ticket to move computers from one room to another
>drive to the school
>It's a 1st grade room or some shit, cables are all tangled up and little shits are all over the place
>they don't have a server room or closet
>ask where she wants me to take the computers
>teacher doesn't know, she just wants them gone, but decides to find out what the best thing to do would be
>She fuckin' leaves the room and walks into half of the school to ask the teachers what she should do with the computers
>They all agree to ask the boss in the office
>walk to the office, ask her where I should stash these computers
>She walks out of the office and asks all the women teachers in the other half of the school where the computers would fit best
>Everyone wants them somewhere different so she keeps running back and forth talking to them all
>eventually agrees that I should put it in a specific teacher's room.
>Unplug first 2 machines, carry equipment and cords to that teacher's room
>ask her where she wants the computers
>she tells me she's a substitute, the teacher who's room this is isn't here
>the person in charge decided to just dump these on the teacher who isn't here
>substitute doesn't know where the computers should go because it's not her classroom
>decides to ask all the other woman teachers where in the room I should put the computers

It took 4 hours to move 25 desktop computers and set them up. I have a million stories like this. Doctor's offices are just as bad.
>tfw I quit this job and moved 3000 miles away to sell shit door to door with my friends and there were no women

This is a major reason the valley is dying. I see the top people dispersing to other states, major cities in Europe, even fucking Puerto Rico now.

Yuck. Just look at her. Of course you're right. women are mostly just children in larger bodies.

I actually feel bad for it. It doesn't understand why the world hates it. It thinks it can please this world that just want it to die. It thinks someone will see it being nice to that vile shekel whore and pity it and that then they'll have a friend. Do soy boys have friends? Do they act tough around each other or cry on each others shoulders or what? I may be a pos loser but at least I have my fucking dignity.

And of course you and I don't think like serial harassers. We're normal, relatively sane people. I can imagine how dudes who are into harassment would target the ugly chicks. Chicks who are probably less than confident or with self esteem or more likely to take it as a compliment.

If you want to destroy women, I mean really and truly destroy them, don't give them any attention. Don't even look at them when they pass you on the street. And if you work with them, NEVER interact with them unless you have no. No polite banter, nothing.

You'd be surprised how well this works. It absolutely destroys them. They can't stand to be ignored.

Be like Brazil Farm bro seems like he's got life figured out plus he'll sting your benis with scorpions and you'll have tons of hard ons.

This happened to me the other day, i've had numerous issues with women at previous jobs of mine, but maybe ill go into that later.

>Be me
>Go to beer store to buy a 6 pack that's 11 dollars
>I have a 5 dollar bill, two loonies, and the rest was quarters and dimes (I had 40 cents extra while not knowing the exact amount of money i had at the time)
>Finally walk up to the desk to pay and put the change down on the desk
>Roastie goes "You really expect me to count all of that?"
>I say "Yes it's your job to confirm what i'm giving you, that's part of being a cashier"
>She says "KAY, IF YOU'RE GOING TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT THEN I WON'T SERVE YOU".
>I ask her "So you just trust people to tell you the truth about the amount of money they're giving you?"
>She says "Well if i find out they lied about the amount of money they're giving me then i just wont serve them next time they come back, now go i'm not serving you".

I talked to the manager the next day because he wasn't present, and he just said "oh she must've had a bad day, sorry". They need to go back to the kitchen, nobody holds them accountable anymore.

We call you Randalls no one fucking likes a Randall. Either fix it on the spot or put your resignation in faggot. But for the love of god don’t write shit down like some caniving jew.

This 99%

>The only scared men are media (((executives))) and they're all along with the left wing agenda.
Lmao no they aren't. Weinstein was offered up as a sacrificial lamb so they could say they're doing something, but nobody cares about the children kikes like Geffen and Schneider have raped.

You should leave. Are you related to le boss?

so... you like men that dress like girls?

>Brazil Farm
Who's this, ameribro?

>metoo
more like menever

I cannot wait for the Day of the Grope. Every white man will catch and publicly mount exactly one woman to claim as a mate. We'll put all those uteruses to work.

>She was really unhappy about that
How unhappy? Women are drama whores user. Are you at all handsome or tall? She probably wanted to cheat. Women recreationally cheat like men buy new vidya games or car mods.

I would fuck so many ugly and fat women but there's just no way.

That's not what he's saying at all you Mongoloid