Hunter x Hunter

>This kills the Pika

Kurapika "Mary Sue" Kurta won't die before he gets his revenge.

>This kills the Curarpikt
FIFY

No. There are tons of people who use nen without knowing what it is

The trap and the jester are going to work together to annihilate the spiders and rape Prince Bateman.

what did hisoka wisper to kurapika during the exam?

also komugi is on same level as ant queen top kek

How is Kurapika a Mary Sue?

W-woble will survive, right? No way we'll see the death of a baby.

Another martini, Harkenburg?

>I have information about the spiders

ant arc had meruem eat the brains of like a ~5 year old girl

I dunno man

>Mary Sue

Kek. I believe only Kurapika is going to survive the incoming slaughter, the rest are going to die in terrible ways

He gave him his whatsapp number.

Poor KuraPikachu.

"O MY RUBBER NEN"

Weird that the nen beast showed so much interest in Theta.

Does this show that Tserrendich wants to play with her deep down? Is she gonna be his next victim?

>Bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum

There were like 2 or 3 kids that were killed and eaten in the ant arc.

Yeah, Togashi seems to like taboos.

Why is his nen beast so attractive. Why don't the regular hxh women give me a boner like this thing does

It can sense hostility

It knows Theta hates Tse, next chapter she's gonna try and kill him and it'll bite her fucking head off

Can't wait for Tserried to show Pika some Huey Lewis.

i think around 500k people died, most likely many kids

>The Donald Trump parody ends with (((burg)))

Togashi is up on politics given Trump is a zionist shill with jewish kids

I think it's because it sensed Theta's hostility towards him. I mean she was just thinking "i have to stop him somehow" or something among those lines.

The baby will be used as a sacrifice to power up kurapika's nen.

There are some serious issues, bro

He is the MC after all, just like Hisoka.

It sensed her ill intentions towards Tse.

Theta's head will appear inside the beast's mouth when it kills Theta.

all princes will die
you know this

Yeah but i mean we actually saw those die.

What types of nen do you think the nen beasts have? I'm pretty sure the zen-sun is an emitter

It sensed the slight hostility towards Tserried. Just like Wobles killed the bad bodyguards.

/d/ is over that way, buddy.

Anyone else think the King of Hui is extremely arrogant.

He seems to be underestimating the Hunter Association.

I highly doubt the King and the Princes could pass the Hunter exam by the way.

Hell, I bet Morel would make a better Prince than everybody else considering how cunning and powerful Morel was during the Ant Arc.

Guy was not even 100 percent when he was sent to exterminate the Ants.

4 maybe, the 2 kids from the begin, the one stabbed by the king and the one shot by koala ant

What the fuck is wrong with Pitoufags?

Whattya on about ?
>reddit pacing
oh

He was good enough to turn V5 into V6

Chapter discussion, get the fuck out of here

Reminder that we still have:

>"chrollo" using a fishing line (which is machi's ability, who was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>someone who looks suspiciously like the meteor elder in the crowd (which would also be a much more plausible explanation for why S&M behaved the way it did)
>chrollo making an absurd amount of puppets (the real user of GF was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>chrollo talking to someone on the phone in the middle of the fight (black voice was always controlled via buttons when Shalnark used it, the only time it was spoke into was when it was functioning as a regular cell phone)

If you really don't think Chrollo cheated you're just deluded.

Why do people think Halkenburg is supposed to be Trump? I don't see much in common between them

so the qestion is, will kurapika murdr tse right on the boat or track him in order to find out the location of the eyes in his possession and THEN attack him, and at that poing tse will already have learned nen and possibly be king?

We all thought the Hamster was Marayam's beast, but nope. I guess the hamster reflects her annoying younger brother who's always asking for her attention

The fuck? Halkenburg is not similar to Trump in any way. Stop with your shitty desire to turn any politician into Trump, burger.

I'm gonna take the safest bet in the world and say that "Are ya free?!" Is a manipulator

Kurapika doesn't kill those who own the eyes

does he send kurapika dickpics?
or only to gon and killua?

I hate this cunt so bad

I want Tse to kill her graphically

Wonder why he loves that head so much to the point that it was incorporated into his nen beast's design.

They're both white and have nice hair

Halkenburg was introduced in 2014, before Trump ran for president. They're just 2 digit IQ speedreaders

If Netero was on the Ship, how would he have handled the Princes?

She didn't do anything.

Pretty much confirmed, also the jellyfish seems to me a transmuter/conjurer.

forgot pic

>the hamster reflects her annoying younger brother who's always asking for her attention

Bro that's a nice theory.

Perhaps he's acquiring a desire to make female nen users his new victims. He was complaining about how he hated when his servants threw some uncultured dumb slut his way that knew jackshit about anything.

Why is the female Hunter bodyguard so fucking beta?

Did she forget that someone like Hisoka is a Hunter?

Hisoka and Illumi are way creepier people than the Prince.

How can you hate literal perfection?

Theta is a conjurer
Vipajiz is an emitter
Mark my words

It makes sense, nice theory user

What are you on about?

Idiot.

Guys I think Maha Zoldyck is on this ship.

Why, because Netero's son is going back to the DC and the Maha Zoldyck may be feeling nostalgic over the past.

Watch when Maha Zoldyck reveals himself before the ship reaches the Dark Continent.

Perhaps, there is something on the Dark Continent, Maha Zoldyck wants to do again.

I found her kinda cute in this chapter.

Kurapika crossdressing soon.

he might make an exception for prince bateman.
constant use of a nen beast could count as a sort of training and raise one's nen till they are able to learn to use it

Agree so much with you, i want to see his brain crushed like Pokkles

>all out attention whore
>cute
life must be hard for you

Not really. Hisoka is just a fighting autist who is only interested in battle with strong opponents. He doesn't concern himself with weaklings if he doesn't have to. He might have somewhat paedophilic tendencies, and that's still pretty tame compared to the fucked up shit Tse is into.

And Illumi isn't really creepy so much as he is strange. He's deadly, but like Hisoka, he doesn't get involved with things he doesn't have to. The creepiest thing you can really say about him is that he whistles while he works, but that's the case with all the Zoldycks anyway.

Nah, the 4th Prince is several orders of magnitude worse than either of them. C

he will discover that kurapika is atually female

Do you not get any attention in real life? Poor you.

I want PikaxDolphin to come back next chapter

>An attention whore can't be cute
Your life is probably more difficult than mine.

How many chapters until the King gets murdered?

how's pika going to fight some nen beasts?

Because she is cute!

Why would she want more Hisokas in the world? Especially Hisokas who are potentially kings.

I didn't expect Theta to be so based. Also I want to cum on her forehead.

He had the perfect chance and he ran away after merely sealing Chrollo and bullying Pakunoda. Faggot doesn't deserve a revenge. Hisoka has killed more Spiders than him only out of butthurt.

>I read TVTropes mom!!! xD

you will need a lot of cum

>Steal Chain's restriction turned him into a woman

I already expected the King to die pretty soon after that prince surrendered

How would she know, she started out as a Kakin bodyguard and only took the hunter exam for the sake of protecting Tse

moreover Tse is probably worse than Hisoka or Illumi. Illumi kills innocents as a means to an end, Hisoka thinks of nothing of killing innocent people but mostly concentrates on strong ones who can possibly defend themselves. Tserreidnich is going to murder half the fucking country if he becomes king

I wonder is the King is a Zeno and Silva tier nen user.

Because they're both slightly overweight?
That's the only thing I can think of.

no way, his nen beast is fucking powerful

He won't die any soon

Nothing wrong with that.

Halkenburg and Tubeppa are the only princes Tserreidnich respects, I guess cause they're both intellectuals

Lost your way to neogaf nigger?

I'm not sure he respects either of them.

What are you on about?

He is friend with halkenburg