Why does Irish nationalism love Islam so much?

Why does Irish nationalism love Islam so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7ltlq_lbM
rt.com/uk/417728-israel-gavin-williamson-defense/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/07/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FREE DERRY
CATCH HIM DERRY

We hate the brits so much that we would prefer Islam to take over the West as long as we get the six back.

much like kikes and other parasitic rats, potatoniggers just want to burn the world, aka 'western society' because they feel that destroying everything is equal to creating something, and they never create anything - only parasitize and destroy.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7ltlq_lbM

Hating Israel ≠ Loving Islam

This

Irish "nationalism" is a joke, they only want N. Ireland so they can flood it with Somalis

Kek

That's just left wing Social Justice ''''''nationalism'''''' with roots of communism.

>I'm a real nationalist, the only nationalist Ireland, is one that welcomes refugees.

Imagine Hillary supporters claiming they were the real nationalists instead of Trump. That's basically it.

This is why.

It's important to remember that if nationalists get a hint of similarities to the catholic/protestant divide in the troubles, they will immediately support the oppressed while the prods support the oppressors. Irish nationalists don't actually want muslims in Ireland lads.

Because it makes Brits butthurt.

This

Islam O'Fascism

>ahed tamimi

Looks pretty white to me

Why do they also like niggers

>Because it makes Brits butthurt.

I think you're overthinking this.

Similarities to the civil rights activism in the US and N. Ireland. Again, the proddies tend to be the nigger lovers.

The Irish have always been nigger lovers, so it's no surprise. That's why I'd rather support British control over Northern Ireland. Even though Presbyterianism is pants on head retarded, they don't want anything to do with niggers.

Mmhmm.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

unionists are the most racist people in europe mate

There is nothing even remotely similar to the nigger civil rights movement and the Northern Ireland conflicts

Niggers were given every fucking protection by the government including national guard and they had half the country riding around with them on their cuck freedom buses and every white liberal was marching in their name

Ireland on the other hand had to fight for it with arms

This is the correct answer.

She turned pretty nasty. A shame, she was fuckable as a loli

Yeah I agree, but nationalists in the 70s saw similarities and clutched on to it.

Remember that tens of millions of Catholics are spics

Contrarianism, since unionists suck off Israel so much.

I have never seen a single Australian on Sup Forums defend the Irish. Have the cunts that went over really fucked over your country THAT much?

100s of millions, by innumerate friend.

The entire Republican movement of Australia is Irish.

This! Spic Catholics come here still brainwashed by the leftist shitholes they left. American Catholics who are of European descent overwhelmingly support Trump.

That's disgusting
Turn on the gas dear

What's wrong with the Irish? First thing they did when they became a "proper" nation was trying to import the entirety of Nigeria

they aren't a proper nation

Either is Denmark

basically this. people are just taking extreme views so to avoud sharing any views with the people they see as opposition.

Because we've got a lot in common with bomb making and the brownies hate for the english

Well, as well it gains sympothy abroad. In the Irish republican narrative "the Brits" are the White Supremacist colonists. You are the Israeli, The Boer, and Klansman all mixed into one. It makes for great tv.

So of course they push this.

>Retarded American genuinely thinks blacks had it easier than Catholics in Northern Ireland

Oh hearty lolz.

This conflict makes me completely divided

On one hand I like the Irish for using their God-given right to acquire firearms and fight against a government they deemed is oppressing them, and seeing Irishmen holding American-made Armalites gives me a patriotism boner

On the other hand I like the UK and don't any territories to secede from it because I am Anglo myself and I believe the Anglo way is the best way

I don't know, there are some conflicts one just shouldn't take sides in, this is one of them desu

Muhammad had pale skin and flaming red hair. Connect the dots, anons

The niggers had the support of the federal government, the catholics didn't. Fundamental difference, cake boy.

Fucking retarded paddy bitches
Ask a Fraulein about
#120db

The Brits don't give a fuck about Northern Ireland. Gerrymandering an arbitrary chunk of an Island to appeal to unionism majority doesn't make Northern Ireland British.

Why do British Nationalist love Judaism so much?

Do the British just want to destroy Western Civilization?

Beautiful digits but no fuck you, lad. I'm all Irish and there is more than one ethnic make up even on the emerald isle. Most of the Indo euroland people, world wide, have the right stuff.

Why is British Nationalism so Jewish in origin?

Thats bought by ursury.

Why do toothniggers talk like niggers on Sup Forums?

I think even Israeli Jews are less tight with their money than Irish and Scottish unionists.

Why do the British love the Jews so much?

How come British Nationalist are always homosexuals and friendly with Jews?

They admire Israel for because Israelis are a also a foreign people slowly wiping out the natives from their land. I'm not even joking.

How come the British are allied with Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam.

Denmark is your dad
Show some respect

Spencer isn't Anglo.

All Irish nationalism means is hating the English. They don't really care too much about their own country or culture when it matters.
I become an Irish nationalist from time to time whenever I hear what new opinion the UK makes illegal.

/thread

How come this disgusting fat British bitch Victoria was best friend with Abdul from the Ottoman Empire?

How come the British fought a war for the Ottoman Muslim against Christian Russia?

Is Bing non-functioning?

Jordan is a Canadian Anglo (Tory). He is part of the new "Kosher Approved" wave of internet celebs who have been engineered to become leaders and influencers of American Populism. You see, American populism is hostile towards the British Empire. This creates conflict for the British. The British elite do not like American Populism. In order for the British elite (which includes Jews) to maintain their Empire, the British must attempt to take control of American Populism. To control, and direct American Populism back under the influence of (((British power))).

Enter in the rise of Jordan Peterson, The Alt-Right, Richard Spender, Tommy Robinson and Jared Taylor. All of whom, are kosher approved 'White activist".

In short, it is White Identity w/ Jews included being promoted on the surface. Underneath the surface are the same Jewish controlled Rothschild forces that have devastated Europe for the past few centuries ending in 120 million dead. Jordan Peterson may appear to be pro-Western at first glance, however the forces behind him are the most anti-Western ever recorded in world history.

There are many Anglo-Americans today who have fallen for the British Empire lie. They falsely believe the British Empire was "the height of White Civilization" and wish to remain loyal to it (loyalist). Nothing could be further from the truth. The British Empire was the most anti-White organization of the past 361 years that murdered and destroyed a dozen White nations with foreign African, Indian, Pakistani troops collected across the world. The Jews funded the British Empire liberally and used it to gain great power for themselves.

Jordan Peterson is little more than a byproduct of that anti-White British Empire; attempting to hold on to it's Talmudic roots and financiers demands.

It is of no surprise many of these internet celebs originate out of Canada. Canada is where the British Tory Loyalist fled after losing the American Revolutionary War.

Because the Jews and British are the same race and share the same values. So the best way to troll Anglos is to be anti-israel. The French here do it all the time.

The English aren't even in control of their country anymore. TV LICENSE

>How come this disgusting fat British bitch Victoria was best friend with Abdul from the Ottoman Empire?
thats just an American-kike movie

>How come the British fought a war for the Ottoman Muslim against Christian Russia?
Powerplay, nothin personal

/thread

/thread

Why do the British hate Europe so much? What makes them want to destroy Western Civilization every 100 years?

Why are British Nationalist in love with Communism?

I don't think Tommy is kosher. What evidence is there for his interactions with crap cops being thugs to him and his family, being staged?

If you love Ireland so much you should go back there.

The infestation of that land by your people was the beginning of the end.

Tommy is literally a jew

It is all because Israel. When Israel got formed and the Jew got their country a lot of Irish people had sympathy for the Palestinians, people saw a similarity between what happened to us and what happened to them, a foreign people led by the Anglo invades your country and displaces your people, it's very similar in both cases. The Irish started to show their solidarity with Palestine, this angered the Brits because they were and still are cucked to the jews and so the Brits started to show their solidarity with Israel. This led to a virtue signaling dick measuring contest where the Irish wanted to seem as pro Palestine as possible and the Brits wanted to seem as pro Israel as possible to trigger the other side. If you ever drive through Norther Ireland where ever you see Irish flags you will also see Palestine flags and where ever you see UK flags you see Israel flags.
This led to a polarization of both sides the Irish became massive cucks to Arabs and Muslims and the Brits became even bigger cucks to the Jew.

Just a bunch of leftists feeling outraged for other people.

Can't wait for the muzzies to try and ban drinking in Belfast.

So it's all acted? He's rabble rousing?

Hey Anglo, honestly though..... you haven't seen nothing yet. The Irish will literally take over the Alt-Right in the coming months. Thanks for "red pilling" everyone about the Jews though. You made our work so much easier. Now the Irish just need to complete the final piece of the puzzle. Which will be very easy to do. You are seeing some of that already happen.

Your entire history from the mid-1600s forward is 100% kike.

Enjoy getting BTFO

>love of booze will save the west
Lawd

You don't meet much Irishmen, do you?

Bogger from Co Tyrone here. Is Belfast infested yet? Thinking of moving

I have no idea desu. The only thing I know about him is he's jewish and from Luton. He could be lying about being jewish tho, I guess

Funfact.

The First invasion of Ireland from Britain by Strongbows normans in 1169. Was a private venture funded by Jewish financiers.

And William the Conqueror invited the first jews into Britain with him. (((Normans)))

‘We’ll always be Israel’s friend’ - UK defence secretary vows to stand by ally at London gathering

>“If we are not there to stand up for a country, whose views and ideals are so close, or are simply our own, what are we as a nation? What are we in politics, if we cannot accept and celebrate the wonderful blooming of democracy that is Israel, but instead always turn to a narrative of spite, envy?”

>The UK and Israel, Williamson noted, have “a strong and firm relationship of working together.” “It’s a relationship of partners… It’s a partnership of equals, a partnership of friends,” he said.

rt.com/uk/417728-israel-gavin-williamson-defense/

Meanwhile

Israeli diplomat caught on camera plotting to 'take down' UK MPs

>An Israeli embassy official has been caught on camera in an undercover sting plotting to “take down” MPs regarded as hostile, including foreign office minister Sir Alan Duncan, an outspoken supporter of a Palestinian state.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/07/israeli-diplomat-shai-masot-caught-on-camera-plotting-to-take-down-uk-mps

this guy gets it

The local news are always quick to report and use “scamming Irishmen be on alert”

Only acceptable answer- Who could possibly care?

One Islamic Centre. That could be all it takes.

muh mud shark waifu
yeah, she's going to burn with you

The nature of the conflict: British imperialism vs oppressed Irish unfortunately opened the door for Marxist commies.
Britain could've avoided causing a communist plague by just making Ireland a tributary instead of full on settlement.

Funded by Saudi Arabia no doubt. You see the big fuck off one they have in Dublin? Absolute disgrace

The brits allied with Saud clan, which created Saudi Arabia thanks to them

We don't. Those are Northerner Sinners.

Roman Catholicism wants immigration because, despite Mozzies, that means Britain gets Poles and Americans get Mexicans.

Know the signs. Be vigilante.

What are all you pussies gonna do? roll over like thots on fucking prom night to your sand nigger rulers... have some fucking pride ho.

The Irish have adopted similar tactics.

Wrong kike.

Rightfully so

You seem to be confusing the Irish with some other, weaker breed, Mr 56%