Food Boners

Why is it always girls with red/golden hair/eyes, fangs, and a spunky attitude that are best girls.

Also Shokugeki thread.

What's wrong with her feet?

This slut is so fucking hot

I mean look at this.
Just fucking look at it

Footfag detected. Don't be a pervert everyone knows that the only time feet matter is when its in a stocking around my cock.

Also yeah her foot looks fucked up, I mean, I know they were going for a "beast-like" look. But that's just shoddy work

Still wondering what kind of history her and Megishima had.Probably in the next chapter we will get a flashback when they were in first years

>Rindou could be considered a fusion of all three of these girls
woah.

>spicy fried alligator ramen

Sounds fucking delicious

Based on the survey of 5 people from the previous thread, this is Sup Forums dream cast:

>5 votes
Souma
Hisako
Takumi

>4 votes
Megumi
Alice
Subaru
Erina

>3 votes
Nao (what the hell, guys?)
Ryou

There is the last place left thought, because 5 characters tied there with 2 votes each.
Choose one to complete the cast!
>Hayama
>Isshiki
>Kuga
>Rindou
>Megishima

>Best girl and best boy in the top.

Good.

Megishima

So I thought this régiment de cuisine shit was all about teamwork and understanding of each others. They even had a mock battle about it.

So why don't they help each other anymore now that the actual exam has started?

They will use it either when Erina and Umis cook or for the final round.

I assume it's because all the fighters so far probably don't work well in teams

Isshiki and Soma would probably be fine but could you really see Kuga, Subaru and Megishima working well with others?

It will definitely be the key to defeat opponents in the third bout.

Japanese artists can't draw feet.

Except that karate minoru something guy.

so basically we'll just have a

>time to use THAT

moment, if I getting this right

that and TRUST in their nakama and fighting for them

>tfw no Giga and Takumi teamwork.

You could omit the word "Japanese" there and it would be equally true.

Kuga has an entire squad of specifically trained baldies, and you say he doesn't work well in teams?

So in the third bout, its probably Soma/Takumi/Megumi vs Eizan/Somei/Momo or Isshiki/Takumi/Soma vs Momo/Somei/Eizan

Basically the author has to make him job, so he can't involve in teamwork which would result in him winning.

no, he owns a bunch of slaves, that's different

Those are his slaves

He doesn't work with them, they work FOR him

No chef like Subaru or especially Megishima is going to bow down to the likes of Kuga

I really want it to be Megumi/Takumi/Erina but fucking Souma will ruin everything.

Well, Soma will battle Eizan in the third bout its pretty much confirmed, but we can argue about the other two.

I see neither Rindou nor Kuga in the top.

Exactly.

>Making stock
>Has the pot covered
>"Elite 10"

Well, Soma and Takumi are the designated rivals, so I guess at some point they'll shoehorn a forced cooperation between the 2 that will be all about nakama and shit.

The final bout will still be Soma/Erina/Megumi, though.

>Soma/Erina/Megumi,

That means Takumi loses his match and that will not happen, especially if it's sword.

Why does author still pushes Megu as a third protagonist? She has no relevance as a character, no relevance as a rival, no relevance as a love interest.

Who do you want to dub he ?

Because she is, that will just not change.

But what the point of the protagonist that does virtually nothing, is not relevant and is not popular (she wasn't even in top 5 last poll if I remember correctly)?

Honestly Takumi would play a much better tritagonist than her.

Megumi doing nothing is the cause or the consequence of her being not popular?

She got her relevance before the Azami arc happened while Erina didn't. Now it's the opposite, things will probably get a balance after this is done if the series doesn't end, that's it.

Soma/Erina/Isshiki would be better but you may be right considering they are the three main characters.

>I assume it's because all the fighters so far probably don't work well in teams
I think it's more that the ot4 actually trained together on the train for teamwork and working together, while the others haven't. And since of them only Souma's gone out, we haven't seen the teamwork. It's not really surprising that we aren't seeing any on the E10 side either.

If the Umis go in the next round, I expect to see it.

Hisako and Alice were second and third last poll, and look at them now...

>9fag watermark

I expect Isshiki +Umis in the next bout, that would make the teamwork more realistic.

I can't still get how the fuck did they get that high, no wonder there was not even a color spread.

That poll was beyond fucked up
>MC is 4th place despite being solid 1st in previous polls
>Shinomiya suddenly jumps up to 6th place despite having literally no relevance in God knows how long
>the only Elite to make it into the top-10 is Rindou and she is below Shinomiya
>Meat STILL in top-10

this mango is literally Air Gear but with food instead of rollers

This is why you not let votes gaijins in your polls. First one was kinda ok because the manga wasn't overflowed with normalfags at that time.

Gaijins were allowed to vote in second poll though, and it had very adequate results (I think most of people here agreed with them). No idea what happened with the third one. If someone said it was hijacked by waifushills, I'd believe him.

Plus westerners absolutely adore Rindou, if they were to blame she would be top-5 for sure.

That's exactly what I said, the second poll was fine. The anime just started airing at that time so the normalfags/animeonly weren't really aware.

Shinomiya probably ranked high because of the other manga SnS l'etoile that is solely focused on him.I haven't read it yet though

Didn't Megumi drop really low in the 2nd poll though?

study up on your ramen lore you fucking normie

don't talk shit when you aint balls deep

She had like the same amount of votes.

Literal best girl beat by Erina? What shit taste.

Well-known homo doujinka draws muscular character

He looks like he has boobs.

>bara artist likes muscular men
Wow!

What reason could Megishima have for disliking matches? Isshiki seems uninterested with anything that isn't related to the PSD or farming and even he apparently had a shokugeki every now and then.

I like how the Japs loved Erina more than Megumi even before Azami appeared and pretty much the majority of them love Erina even more after her development. Japs confirmed to have quality taste

Maybe he think's they're a waste of time?

I agree but why is Meat always in top 10?She's such a disgusting character.

>Tosh didn't even draw new pics for the third poll, but reused old ones from the manga'
Even Japs was horrified by such terrible taste of voters.

What the hell was the theme of this bout again?

Stop being a speed reader faggot

Kuga vs Eishi- Green Tea

Megishima vs Rindo- Chilli Peppers

Subaru vs Saito- Tuna

The third poll is such a disaster. You'll only allowed to vote once and that's it. Previously you'd be able to vote everyday but now it's only once for whatever which meant that there were much fewer votes total. Tosh was busy drawing many color spreads during that time which prevented him from focusing on the manga. (He did the Jump Heriones Valentine cover). That color page for the finale of the OT4 training, and drawing the manga panels in general which was why the panels during those chapters were a bit lacking in it's usual art, etc. All of those circumstances left Tosh to not bother doing a color spread for the third poll and just reused old panels which sucks

>yfw rindou loses because she let the gator run and it somehow affected the taste

Let's be honest, such terrible results did not deserve a color spread. Tosh had his priorities straight.

>That color page for the finale

But that's the one that should be for the poll, they give them a cp to announce the results and they used it for the food. Which is okay because Shokugeki is a cooking manga after all.

Rank the original E10 from best to worst

Kuga > Erina > Rindou > Megishima > Sword > Momo > Isshiki > Nene > Tsukasa > Eizan.

Erina>Rindou>Isshiki>Kuga>Momo>Sword>Megishima>Tsukasa>Nene>Eizan

>best to worst
In terms of who you like most? Who you think is the better chef? Be more specific user

In terms of what? Power? Character? Looks?

Your favorite

Erina>Rindou>Kuga>Isshiki>Megishima>Tsukasa>Somei>Momo>Nene>Eizan

Kuga > Rindou > Megishima > Isshiki > Eishi > Erina > Sword > Momo > Nene > Eizan

>the city of Nene and Eizan.

Both Kuga and Mimasaka seem like exactly the sort who work well in teams. Giganigga would be the perfect sous chef, in fact.

Nene has literally nothing going on her
>boring design, literally looks like a background character
>boring personality with no redeeming or entertaining qualities, feels like a textbook example of "strict bookworm character"
>boring as fuck specialty (seriously, Japanese cuisine in the manga that is already heavily focused on Japanese dishes?)
>terrible match with MC, loses like a fodder after intense hype

So salty...

Toriko is over. There it's no need for further cooking manga.

Shokugeki no Soma is a deliquents manga.

Don't badmouth Isshiki's waifu like that.

I want a spread like this with all rebels, or at least with some of them. Is it too much to ask?

He doesn't give a shit, why would you.

He probably does, how do you know?You never know what's going on in his mind.

Literally the best fucking girl.

Rindou > Erina >>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else
I don't give a fuck about the rest desu.

Both Tosh and Tsukuda love their MC Soma. They must be very unsatisfied with this result.
I guess next poll you will have to buy Jump to vote and only allowed to vote once.

So is Megishima going to win?

Obviously has the best odds out of all the Rebel matches going right now

I really want to know who's Tosh favorite character? I know Yutos favorite character in the entire series is Erina-sama but who's Tosh favorite?

We even know Morisaki's.

Is this alluding to Megishima vigorously pounding his pestle into Rindou?

Sure? I think he likes Rindou more right now. It keeps changing.
The only thing certain is they love their MC.
There are many interviews on Jump and they always talk about how charming Soma is.

This chapter created a new ship

Megidou

This chapter just confirmed that Rindou is the sexiest.

I just finished Dungeon Meshi. It was fun. Should I read more food manga? It always makes me do too much cooking.

They make a better pair than TsukasaxRindou.