What defines "white" anyway? I thought it was all Europeans but Sup Forums keeps insisting that only Nordics are white...

what defines "white" anyway? I thought it was all Europeans but Sup Forums keeps insisting that only Nordics are white. Are southern europeans "white"? a lot of southerners have dark skin, black hair and brown eyes. if we were to support your ethnostates and come together as europeans, how would we know that you just wouldn't genocide us because we're "inferior"? Pic related, at least 60% of Serbians look like this

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml)
youtube.com/watch?v=p882ZtfZg1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Serbia#1950–2016
time.com/4643830/serbia-refugees-migrants/
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/08/eu-refugees-serbia-afghanistan-taliban
youtube.com/watch?v=q1S_VLiXnbo
solidarite-kosovo.org/fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=oNUhpXNpk98
youtube.com/watch?v=cc23vRlMY5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦🧦

Serbians really like botox?

white really just means german if you ask me, everyone who is somewhat linked to german/nordic/scandinavian phenotype/genes is to be considered white.
You have to keep in mind that the term white and the way we are using it was first used in the usa where the only "whites" were anglo-saxons.

mainstream pop music thots, yes

Facial features. Bone structure. Morphology.
Look at greek or roman statues in museums...Do you recognize yourself in them ? Yes ? no ?
Look at this face (see picture attached). Typical face you'd expect from european.

>1

This poverty kardashian thing has got to end soon plz

>Look at greek or roman statues in museums
But they represents and idealized image of men not a realistic one...so none or very few could look like that.

Everything south and east of croatia and south of Ukraine isn't white. Sorry Serbia, you are Turks in denial, might as well embrace your heritage like Bosnians

The Serbs in your pic look MENA

>But they represents and idealized image of men not a realistic one...so none or very few could look like that.

It's not. All normal europeans look like that to different degrees... No need to be super beautiful or handsome. Logically, you should recognize yourself in them.
You're italian...
So here is an example, This italian guy fits the part perfectly. No need to be a spitting image of that face... But it gives a solid idea of what a european/caucasoid face is supposed to be like.

One Serb guy who looks European to me is this guy.

White is an American concept. It doesn't apply to you so stop asking for validation from us.

sure i get that, but what's with the obsession over nordics? was it just hitler's autism?

>sure i get that, but what's with the obsession over nordics? was it just hitler's autism?

There is an explanation for that. Believe it or not, It's not Hitler who was obsessed by the "nordic" look. It was originally Himmler.

Isn't that David Beckham in the top middle photo? He's a member of the tribe...

White means European.

No it isn't.
But yes there's some jews who also happen to have these types of features...Of course, that face isn't your typical jew...But it exsits...LeeLee Sobieski also comes to mind
Here's one

leelee

this guy...(since you're serb), looks european to me.

Ancient Indo-European people conquered and presumably "civilized" a vast swathe of the world. They are the unifying element among all Europeans and also Persians and Indians. If one considers them as a single culture, they are the most successful tribe of all time.

Hinduism developed out of the Indo-European pantheon, Buddhism developed out of Hinduism, and Buddhism spread through East Asia, bringing Indo-European religious and philosophical concepts with it. From Tokyo to Singapore to Sri Lanka to Athens to Lisbon to Stockholm and back to Vladivostok, their influence has been felt.

These people are thought to be blond originally. So the association with Nordics is strong.

and so does this one. (also serb)

Here is another example...Not the best one, Depardieu is fat and not a handsome guy, but again, you get the idea...European features..Yes he has a big nose, yes he has a rather mediocre physique, but still looks like the type of faces i've been showing.

This Spanish guy, a bit different but still what you'd expect from a european face.

>I thought it was all Europeans but Sup Forums keeps insisting that only Nordics are white. Are southern europeans "white"?
Sup Forums is not one person. What most "nordicists" or what have you mean by saying you are not white is that you are the same kind of european as them thus are personae non grata. If you consider meds and slavs to be white you are forced to recognize native MENA people as white.

the long and short of it is that they are ethnonationalists LARPing as white nationalists.

Depardieu is beautiful desu.

When he was young, he was ok-ish...Now he's just monsterous.

Once you broaden the term, it's the fear what comes out of it
Arabs would of course want to be included right after, lebanese and turks can pass.

>If you consider meds and slavs to be white you are forced to recognize native MENA people as white.

>Arabs would of course want to be included right after, lebanese and turks can pass.

i'm not that familiar with this topic, but our DNA is mostly I2 and I2a (eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I2_Y-DNA.shtml) which would make us definitely European, therefore white. But how do middle easterners fit there?

>Arabs would of course want to be included right after, lebanese and turks can pass.
I'm ok with it but only to a certain portion of their population.
For instance, that's an algerian (arabic) model.
I'd easily accept that in a white ethnostate.

But it would have to be a case by case selection i guess

So are we serbs white?

better picture without the strong lighting

But we fucking love to generalize, deconstructing whiteness to please the outliers isn't good.

Agreed. But unlike many, i'm willing to accept the fact that in some regions, you can potentially find white looking people. (with european features, i'm of course not just talkng about skin color here).

For instance tbhis Turkish actor comes to mind

You are white, get over it.

saged.

I guess it depends on the Serb...
Overall, it seems to be that on average, most serbs look european. That Serb chick has european features for example

Typically when people use the term white they refer to people who fit a certain cranial form and have certain invisible and visible genetic traits, such as white skin and a fairly reasoned behavior, with very little admixture from people outside of "classical" Europe, and the industrial revolution's Europe - Excluding colonies and conquered areas which had visibly drastically different people.

As such, people with too much admixture are usually not considered white, specifically because they start to no longer resemble the classical view of the European type.

This european type is then typically also split into other sub types, such as the anglo-saxon, nordic, germanic, iberian, etc. But these are still white, they're just in different categories of white.

That's the impression I got of it, anyway. I don't actually know for sure if that's what most people refer to. The key here seems to be admixture. Too much of it, and you're no longer white. Just like how you wouldn't consider a hapa to be white.

That said, when people speak of ethnostates, they usually don't mean a united Europe, but a united nordic state, or a united iberian state, etc, which would have cooperation with other ethnostates, rather than all ethnostates coming together into a new EU.

he's Bosnian you massive retard

this turkish girl (popular cosplay girl anzu..) also looks euro to me.

half non Turk

stop giving me cancer.

Bosnian ? My bad, but why does he have a turkish name then ? Kivanç Tatlitug
That's Turkish no ? also why does his bio says that he was born in Turkey ?

Who cares, the point remains...
You'll find some european looking people around the globe even in places where you don't necessarily expect them

A lot of non Turks have Turkish names/surnames.

>That's Turkish no ? also why does his bio says that he was born in Turkey ?

Because he's a Bosnian that was born in Turkey. There are Bosnians here.

Shit I consider some lebanese/turks white by character and phenotypes.
But we can't call the nations that are usually anti-white in nature the thing we want to claim them to be, lebanese are probably ''more'' mediterranean than any nafri/mena country out there they're almost greek tier.

The yellow one looks like an Arab that I know (she also got a nose job lmao) yikes

>Because he's a Bosnian that was born in Turkey. There are Bosnians here.
Ok, i had no idea.
So that would explain why some Turk nationals look very different from darker Turks depending on the region. It also seems that some of them are part Greek

>t also seems that some of them are part Greek

Greek=Armenian/Arab

i have a little quiz for you. which one of these do you think is more european?

The guy in the front unironically looks like a stereotypical greek philosopher

What about Armenian are they supposed to be white ? I don't know much about Armenians myself. I've heard on several occasions that they can outjew the jews. (heard of it from jews themselves).
youtube.com/watch?v=p882ZtfZg1E

Based on this video (regardless what we'd consider these people to be..) it does look like a very homogenous nation though.

Seems like only western nations are cursed with the immigration plague

>So are we serbs white?
I've looked at some of the serbian girls, seems like some are quite dark, others less... But seems that overall you guys are European.

Spain also has dark ones. Penelope Cruz comes to mind. (very famous actress) but when you look individual cases you find interesting things...for instance in Penelope's case, she's actually not completely spanish. (part gypsy on her grandma's side).

Why do we have a thread like this every day? Y'all so desperate for other to tell you that you are white so you can feel better about yourself?

no i'm genuinely asking

QUestion, how popular is Novak in Serbia? is he your n#1 national sport hero ? or are there more important ones ?

OP, while we're at it..I have another question..
How homogenous is your nation ?
Are people red pilled since what happened with Albanians ? (since the Clinton intervention)...
Are you people just a disaster waiting to happen and all brainwashed like the french, germans, brits, etc ?.....

he's pretty much #1 but we have tons of great athletes in all sports

Ok

5 second whiteness test.

>non brown eyes
>non brown/black hair
>pink nipples

You need 2 out of 3 to be white.

>How homogenous is your nation ?
extremely homogeneous. we only have gypsies to worry about, and not that many of them

>Are people red pilled since what happened with Albanians ? (since the Clinton intervention)...
we still have mostly the same views, but we're just tired of fighting and wars and just sinking slowly

>Are you people just a disaster waiting to happen and all brainwashed like the french, germans, brits, etc ?.....
all our history is wars and fighting so kind of.

>>non brown eyes
>>non brown/black hair
By admitting this, you're forced to conclude that Goebbels, Speer, Hess weren't white then. (or christian bale, Hugh Jackman...)

Personally, i only look at bone structure, facial morphology

R1 genom

>but we're just tired of fighting and wars and just sinking slowly
You mean the birthrate ? like the Japanese ?

>Sup Forums keeps insisting that only Nordics are white

What Sup Forums have you been on?

>blue eyes and pink nippled niggers are now white
Are leafs actually this retarded?

None of those wome are white.

thread

>Penelope Cruz
Notwhite

>serbian girls,
notwhite

yes, along with the economy and loss of territory. the kosovo shit was a huge blow

Lol there's plenty of people in Scotland that have brown eyes and brown/black hair that are White. There's more to it than just hair/eye/nipple colour.

>what defines "white" anyway?
indigenous european or ancestor, it's quite simple.

Shame on you...Why are you lying ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Serbia#1950–2016
just look at these demographic stats. they've been negative since 1992 and that doesn't even account for all the people that leave for western/northern europe or North America. It's grim

>yes, along with the economy and loss of territory. the kosovo shit was a huge blow

Remember, a winter demographic is not the end of the world. The Japanese are in the same situation.
It becomes a major and catstrophic problem when you also import in mass immigrants from a different culture and race or religion.

Demographics comes and goes, it's never in a constant or irreversible low or infinite growth...

The economy is also a different issue (which isn't helping your demography but at least you people may one day have the hope to have a future which will still be majorirty Serb.

On the other hand, we, in France are ready for civil wars, or balkanisation with niggers and arabs

>It becomes a major and catstrophic problem when you also import in mass immigrants from a different culture and race or religion.
Here's the funny thing: We do. We have the most immigrants in Eastern Europe. But you know what's even funnier? They want to leave specifically for France or Germany, their EU heaven. But it's actually not funny, it's rage inducing. The fucking nerve that they have, coming here and complaining it's not as comfy as wealthy EU countries. They should all be executed like the vermin they are.

time.com/4643830/serbia-refugees-migrants/
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/08/eu-refugees-serbia-afghanistan-taliban

>time.com/4643830/serbia-refugees-migrants/
Serbia is also part of the EU right ? (of the union i mean) or not yet ? I don't know if it's in the works or if you guys are already in it. but if you're not, NEVER accept. Or you'll lose your identity, your country, your sovereignty.

Yes, they are vermines, you guys should just do like the hungarians. in a perfect world, you'd shoot them on sight without any repercussions

All europeans are racially white, also by civilization and culture. Ignore the shills

European countries are white.

no, not in the EU yet and the polls say people mostly don't want it. We won't gain literally anything by getting into EU, but we'll be forced to accept ridiculous taxes, refugees and more importantly Kosovo independence and lose it forever if we do get in. The problem is that the current government is extremely shady and they're pro-Russia, pro-China, pro-EU, all at the same time so we have no idea what's gonna happen.

Skull shape and other phenotypical markers are what defines who's white and who isn't. Stop falling for D&C on Sup Forums. And I sure hope it's not true at least 60% of serbs have a caked up face. MakeApp could make millions

how

guy on the right looks like his parents were doing hard drugs during the pregnancy.. my guess is that hes a slav or iranian

guy on the left is italian or spanish.
both seem european to me.

guy on the right is a pure bred serb, he does have a funny face though
guy on the left is a bosniak muslim

be grateful, the elders of Sup Forums have solved that problem before you were even born

>refugees and more importantly Kosovo independence and lose it forever if we do get in. The problem is that the current government is extremely shady and they're pro-Russia, pro-China, pro-EU, all at the same time so we have no idea what's gonna happen.

They'll have to choose at one point or another.
One thing is certain, they can't be pro-EU and pro-Russia at the same time. They can pretend to. But at one point or another, they' ll be forced to show their truel colors. Because Russia will NEVER submit or be controlled via bureaucrats from Brussels/. It's never gonna happen unless we have ww3 and they lose.

The worst thing that can happent o your country though...Trust me on this...It's the EU.
Accepting EU money, means accepting your genocide. you have to look at the big picture, not short term gains.

So far, there's been a miraculous rebelion (thanks to Poland, Hungary and maybe soon Austrians)... But everywhere else...we're forced to be invaded by niggers. worst of all, we give them "free shit" (our money) and we're forced to ignore their race. Last nail in the coffin, our own government demonizes indigenous french people. (just like they do in Germany Belgium)

hahahahahahahaha

bosniaks are balkan slavs though
muslim is just his retarded ideology.
??

>They'll have to choose at one point or another.
some say that the gov is just playing 16D chess right now and they'll be pro Russia in the end but I have a hard time imagining that, as they're doing everything to appease EU and selling our land to foreign investors. Plus we're surrounded by EU countries so it'd be weird if we were the only ones to go with Russia

what do you guys think about that?

Portuguese people are so niggerish they don't even show up in that image.

>south aryan
kek

Kinda off topic, but there's a french guy, Arnaud Gouillon, who has helped Serbian people as much as he could. He red pills french people about what happens to serbian people in some regions (how they're sometimes attacked by albanians etc..)

There he is:
youtube.com/watch?v=q1S_VLiXnbo

that's his website
solidarite-kosovo.org/fr/

more about him in your own language
youtube.com/watch?v=oNUhpXNpk98

he even made the effort to learn your language

Yes, you Serbs are white. don't worry too much about it, unless you have Turkish genes, you are pretty much white.

>Portuguese people are so niggerish they don't even show up in that image.
I'd consider this Portuguese chick as european as far as i'm concerned...

As all true European nation:
>Whites

oh yeah he was a guest on our N1 TV and they demonized him, asking him off topic questions and fucking with him to push their liberal agenda. The thing is, the N1 TV station is owned by CNN... thankfully people didn't buy into that shit, you can see all the dislikes here youtube.com/watch?v=cc23vRlMY5s