Such hubris

Such hubris

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine a world where ICE busts him during the premier

He has to go back.

Could we meme a hashtag for "Coming Out", like out of the closet for gays?

Imagine all the pride they would feel from being united and not afraid of the consequences...

-until they get loaded into the back of a van.

Let then feel safe "coming out", collect names, then begin the deportations.

I came out as undocumented to my parents last year and they flipped out

Can some burger anons report him to ICE?

>I identify as undocumented!

don't forget that stealing the gay communities "coming out" will only divide them further. they can't help but get pissed that someone is trying to steal their thunder.

You better be fucking scared nigger

>1 post by this ID
>no source

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. DO NOT RESPOND TO THE RETARD.

SAGE
IGNORE

This is true bravery. No borders, no limits. Such a shame that you right wing losers hate strong, successful and undocumented citizens. This is why I vote liberal.

A nigger admits he's a nigger. So what?

I think I'm just undocumentedcurious. I'm still a national born citizen at heart, but I just have these fleeting urges to get paid under the table and drive a 87 dodge pickup full of furniture I find on the roadside. Maybe it's just a phase.

Identity politics centres around being the other and oppressed. This is why it's doomed to fail - they can never stop anyone from coming out as more oppressed than those before them because it undermines the central narrative of their movement. They'll consume each other in a competition to be most downtrodden.

I'm strokin

I had those urges before it was cool.

> undocumented citizens

I don't understand, when did this shit become acceptable? Do people suddenly just not give a fuck about legal citizenship anymore? What happened and when did this happen?

so fuck burger laws, niggers can do what ever they fucking want

It's not acceptable. These people are just retarded and think that nothing will happen to them because of the people they surround themselves with.

QUICK CALL ICE

>undocumented
Illegal. The word is "illegal".

He's almost definitely lying by omission, and he's here legally, but being in contempt of the rule of law is so fashionable these days, you can hardly blame him.

I'll report him to ICE. Fuck the illegals that flaunt their crimes, I doubt he pays taxes.

This.

He probably has a visa and is paying taxes, no way he would be making the money he is making without paying taxes.

#ComingOut
#StandTogether

10/10 make a thread

Send him back to Wakanda

1-866-DHS-2-ICE
come on guys, somebody arrange this for opening day

no actually,

we just can't be scared anymore. call ice and get rid of him.

>30 replies
>nobody has reported him yet
I hate nu-Sup Forums

Wouldn't he need a work visa or something or other to get a real job?

>Bambadjan Bamba
is that his real name

this

>any other country on the planet
>get deported
>US, EU, Canada
>#ILLEGAL #AND #PROUD

Nuke us all desu

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

this

I have the ICE page open with the report form ready, just unsure how to do this. Bit leery that I might report him and it might be a bluff on his part, which would be problem for me.

black men dont care about their race, they are all trying to whiten their genes, just like the jews

Back to your shithole!

Snipes tried. Niggers avoiding taxes isn’t exactly unexpected.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Pic related.

>"This is true bravery."
>implying storming the beaches of Normandy wasn't brave despite the consequences.
>"This is why I vote liberal."
You make distinguishing whether you're a Sup Forumsack or not difficult when you post like a literal retard.

I feel like I should also submit
and will do

you mean illegal migrant

How does a movie studio even insure an actor with no fucking SSN? He's definitely using a stolen one. Call ice asap.

call ice on this nigger.

I don't get you slide thread retards. Who fucking cares if OP doesn't participate in the thread? It started a conversation regardless, but no matter what, one of you inbred goons comes flying into the thread screeching about a slide thread.

I C E
C
E
BABY

And his ass ended up in jail for it.

Lol I forget that African names are sometimes worse than American nigger names

>that pic
hahaha no way. Happy to see she got her life back on track and has some beta sucking her toes

What faggot! Laugh at his stupidity!

Indeed. No kike run studio is going to gape their arse by hiring someone not legally eligible to work.

who is this virgin qt?

Well, it's obvious what we need to do, dox the nigger and contact ICE.

DEPORT
E
P
O
R
T

Report him.

This is what I don't get either. So does that also mean he's not paying taxes?

mayli, she's a beauty mask peddler