SUPERBOWL HAPPENING

Huge superbowl happening on the weekend screencap this thread and message me on xbox live gamertag: LandwardChip

nah

niggerchaseball

i really wish canadian posters were at least centre right instead of full blown leftypol shitters because some of these threads are actually legitimately funny

Everyone knows the nigger felon league is fake just like 'pro wrestling.'
Patriots will win. Nigs gonna chimp. Just another day in 2018.

Aaron Hernandez will rise like in transient

The NFL will sue you for using that trademark named game. You can bypass that by calling it the Superb. Owl

Nigger collision

K.. Keep me posted

What's her face is gonna flash a boob again.
Totally not worth it. Fuck those Anti-American negros.

>something big will happen on the superbowl
>it's the superbowl

sage

Anyone have ideas on how to troll something like the Super Bowl?

I think it might be possible to get the media convinced the NFL hates women, but have no idea how to get them there.

This is all to try to get you to watch. Because absolutely no one is watching

I wonder if these threads are designed to spook active terror cells away from conducting imminent attacks sometimes

>screencap this thread

>niggerchaseball
>nigger felon league
>Superb. Owl
>designed to spook

Really, why should they? It's like watching competing corporations release their sales figures. Who will win? GE or Westinghouse? Apple or Samsung? Will the salesmen from GE stand up for the Pledge of Allegiance? I can't wait to see.

Remember to screencap all liberal butthurt tomorrow when Brady wins his 6th ring out doing Michael Jordan as greatest athlete of all time.

Nope. The sports happening is going to be at the Olympics in Korea next week, when Kim sends his delegation to infect everyone with weaponized anthrax.

Will do my friend

kys