Can your waifu beat my waifu?

Can your waifu beat my waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjUa_TY1xgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can your waifu survive galaxy buster scale attacks?

Easily

Shit. Just how powerful is Arc anyway?

Trivially.

It wouldn't be a challenge for her at all

Probably not. She's just a college girl.

That user is talking out of his ass. Arc tops at planet level at best. Blow up the Earth and she's gone.

My waifu is, for the most part, a normal human. So no. But that doesn't matter because I still love her.

Is your waifu that dead catguy that was killed by a literal kid?

>Blow up the Earth and she's gone.

And pretty much everything else, where fuck is your world popping waifu going to life, genius

Who knows because it's said she is strong but nothing is ever said or shown in detail.

My waifu has a nice and tight pussy.

She was so strong that Gon had to pull an asspull that costed him his future potential and would've killed him too if it weren't for his boyfriend's trap brother's magical wish granting powers that he gets to use with no consequences.

Who is she?
I want to see said pussy

>his waifu can't make worlds to live in

Bitch, a puny nuke killed and king, even the trashest servant could kill pitou with mere dickslaps

No way. She is around Rin's level.

Only if it's a surprise attack.

Except for the fact you can't easily blow up the Earth due to the Earth's defense mechanisms that erase any event leading to its own destruction. That was the reason Moriarti went through such loops to destroy the earth with a meteor, even if the meteor was enough it couldn't go through Earth's defenses.

Effortlessly.

A version of her can.

I'll bring one from my harem
youtube.com/watch?v=hjUa_TY1xgc

That scene was pure pandering.

Isn't that the point of guest fighters and fanservice?

Mine can blow yours to kingdom come

Maybe if she doesn't job like she did vs Kotori

Totally

yes

I'm not OP but you guys clearly have no idea how powerful Arcueid is, specially in that form.

Yes.

You waifu is poorly written visual novel garbage.

In an arm wrestle? Probably not. She's only 152 cm.

Yes.