>wear lumberjack
>fuck southern gals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEqDQOjAlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can only do that in north and northeast texas

Then do it, no one's stopping you

Don't. My state is a husk, a rotting corpse. Go to Wyoming instead

don't do it. they're very discriminatory there, lots of niggers and a stupid local population that embodies the shart memes. go to the midwest like wisconsin, MN, michigan UP, etc.

Stay away from Texas, we have enough outsiders. Stay the fuck out.

i believe in you

Just move to Mexico. Same thing

>40% white

lmao have fun dumbass

>we dont want more whites we want more texans(mostly mexicans at this point)!
people like you is the reason why the state is going downhill

Texas is pretty over rated. The grocery stores are fucking giant and filled with fatasses and mexicans(& fat mexicans). They all drive big heavy duty trucks because the roads suck. I swear to god some of these old cowboy fucks need to get out of their truck and back on a fucking horse because they cannot drive.

>ride horses
>shoot guns
>listen country music
>wear lumberjack
>fuck southern gals

No need to move to TX at all you can do that all in glorious Finland

texas here

are you white ?

Y-yes sir

Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

you aren't even literate, tx bro. (yooper here). Now go drive your truck across a median.

You can come Finnish, but no Commierornias, yankies, or leftists.

Texas is only for Texans.

Wyoming is the state you're looking for friend, more white and more country.

I want to move to Finland bros

>ride bears
>drink milk
>listen finn-deathmetal
>relax sauna
>fuck nordic gals

Texas is literally 45% white, and is plummeting at an increasingly rapid pace. There are far better states for white immigrants.

:)

I've been to Texas once.

I don't think I have a reason to go back. Heat, fire ants....heat. Fucking heat. Goddamn.

The upper midwest is more reasonable. Illinois is a sinking ship, so don't do that. I can't wait to bail outta here. But Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana...those are fine.

I'm a big fan of the suburbs of Milwaukee.

I don’t think you realize how hot Texas is. Especially for someone from Finland. You bake like a cookie if you’re out in the sun all day

Not going to lie, former Texan here. This is fucking hilarious watching the state of Texas brown and turn purple. But in all seriousness, we can't let them kick out the illegals.

I'm a Swede who married a Texan woman and moved there. Fort Worth is pretty cool but it's getting flooded with Californians real fast.

What you want for that lifestyle is probably Wyoming if you want it cold or Tennessee if you want it warmer. And you definitely prefer it colder finnjävel.

I don't think you would like it here

we stand less than 1m to each other in ques

and we strike up conversations with strangers in public often, even strangers of a different race

SVEN'D!!!!!

TEXAS WOMEN ARE FANTASTIC.

Id rather a finngolian than more commiefornians desu

Texas is pretty fucking sweet. I wouldn't live anywhere else. It's got something for everyone somewhere in the state; we even have Austin to help quarantine the Californians.

Is it true Texans go yeehaw whenever they are just a little bit happy?

But yeah, most American chicks will wet their panties if you're a tall white dude with a Nordic accent. Life here is easymode. A lot of people will treat you like a long lost cousin or something because their great great uncle was from the same country as you.

So find an American chick and marry her. Too easy

Nope

texas is filled with Californian refugees that figured out their government is trafficking illegals into their state

I might be moving to San Marcos for a 6 month seasonal job march-august. Can anyone tell me what it's like over there?

>Is it true Texans go yeehaw whenever they are just a little bit happy?
They say "Yeet"

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEqDQOjAlA

Getting a gun here is so hard it's absurd

>San Marcos
Do you like Mexican food?
Do you give a shit about LBJ?
Oh wait, I forgot to mention Wonder Cave and outlet malls, so theres that.

Yes
I don't know what LBJ is
Outlet malls are okay and what is Wonder Cave?

Lyndon B. Johnson

Wonder Cave is the only commercially operated dry-formed cave in the United States. Home to an amusement park as well or was at one time.
In other news camping and Mexican Food.
Also Mexican Food.

Bullshit aside you are between Austin and San Antonio. So there is crap to do if you want to drive.

And if you get to New Braunfels check out Coopers BBQ (one in Llano is better).

Before we can even begin the citizenship process you must answer this one question:
What are your thoughts on burgers?

Can people still float the river?

The Lions club Rented tubes at one time but I have not been there in a while.

According to tubeinnewbraunfels yes you can.
Same rules about litter and being a nucience probably apply.

San Marcos is pretty much the Texas State campus...but the city has been expanding very quickly. I liked it there when I was in school.

Hell yes you can still float the river

I yeehaw every morning.

you'll be in the fag/beaner part of Texas

but happily it lacks many negroes